Why are demoncrats against voter ID laws? Can someone explain how requiring an ID to vote is a form of oppression?

Why are demoncrats against voter ID laws? Can someone explain how requiring an ID to vote is a form of oppression?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-42575443
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/illegals-in-virginia-registered-vote-in-elections/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
archive.is/eyOu7
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs
elections.ny.gov/NYSBOE/download/voting/voteform.pdf
youtu.be/hggabHmAdxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

illegals all vote democrat. thats the bottom line of why

Nigga! U be knowing a nigga don’t be having no ID, nigga!

Because the same people who claim to love minorities and pretend to be their greatest advocates also claim that minorities are either too poor or too stupid to be capable of obtaining a voter ID. In reality it's because of illegal voting and fraud by the Democrat machine and they don't want to be exposed for it

>India has 1.27 billion people
>400 million of them earn less than $1.25 per day

And none of them can poo in the loo.

Registering to vote in the first place requires proof of citizenship and residency. ID laws add an extra step that disproportionately effects minorities and makes it harder for them to vote.

It’s superflous and unnecessary, and the only logical motivation for wanting it is minority voter suppression.

DAS RAYCIS

India has 1.27 billion people
>400 million of them earn less than $1.25 per day

And there is only 27 rolls of toilet paper

Wrong. In some states all you need is proof of residency, and in some places like California they don't even check to make sure it's you on the bill or whatever you bring as "proof". Get the fuck outta here.

Stop invading out countries. Stay in your poo poo land.

This. Also multiple times. Democrats only win when they cheat, so it's especially fucked up that they think right thinking is a thing of the past.

But that’s not true. In CA you have to have a drivers license/ state ID and a social security number and also have your signature on file. To do any/all of that you have to already be here legally.

What you’re talking about is an added step that’s unnecessary that prevents nothing except minority votes

I hope you die before this day is over.

>implying democrats follow the rules when nobody is looking

>I have no argument so I just hope bad stuff happens to you!
kek, this is an 18+ board

Can you explain what problem voter IDs would solve that isn’t currently being addressed by our system already?

india is such a power house. Wtf. india rising? the white tiger crouching?

They are told by Jews that it is oppressive since Jews know that Democrats would never win if they couldn't get away with committing voter fraud all the time.

>these are the words he chooses to rebute that fag
holy shit, this recent wave of newfags has brought in so many idiots

"Indian officials in charge of a controversial biometric identity scheme have filed a police complaint after a report that citizens' personal details were being sold for as little as 500 rupees ($7.8;£5.8) online."

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-42575443

>dead people voting
>false papers
>illegal voting
>abuse of voting in multiple states
but wait. there's more

>Free college and healthcare
>$9.00 ID out of pocket

Oh damn that's pretty extreme. Was all of that including the 3 to 5 million that voted illegally last election, or is this new unproven paranoia?

No, that’s okay- I’ll stop you there, how many cases of ANY type of voter fraud were found in the last election? I’ll give you a hint

We'll never know because they blocked the federal investigation if my memory serves me right.

It makes it harder for people to vote with no benefit.

How does adding another step specifically stop these issues? Also voter fraud isn't as abundant as you think it is. Show me the stats on how often the things you're mentioning are occurring.

And only 10-20 percent of Indians have a toilet. Fuck, the democrats cant meme for shit.

voter fraud =\= election fraud

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/illegals-in-virginia-registered-vote-in-elections/
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
just

No proof, huh?
So you want to institute millions of dollars of unnecessary government spending because “you’ve got a hunch somebody’s up to no good”?

>every single voter has a voter id
>every single driver has a drivers license

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/illegals-in-virginia-registered-vote-in-elections/
>actually go to the link
WELL DON’T IT BEAT ALL THEY PRINTED A RETRACTION

where i vote, im not required to show anything but a state id which is easy to fake. the person i show it to? a little 60 year old lady doing her public duty. all she does is cross check your name with the id.
easy as fuck to bus in people with fake IDs of dead people who lived in my town.

Poll tax.

user please improve your reading comprehension, I feel bad for you
There wasn't mass voter fraud this last election.
You seem like a cuck; you're a Trump guy, right? Even the authors of the study he may have been referencing concede that their study was flawed.
archive.is/eyOu7

Oh so now you care about government spending? I know I'm making an assumption here but of your arguing against voter ID it's safe to assume you're a leftist.

Only a million has Toilet ID, this is what I call bowel suppression.

>Why are demoncrats against voter ID laws?
Dem here, we generally aren't, its just that if you're going to make something required you should make it easier to get, the idea that illegals will use it to vote is silly and has been proven to be such time and time again.

>WELL DON’T IT BEAT ALL THEY PRINTED A RETRACTION

WOW 1 OUT OF 5,500 WAS LEGIT. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, HERO

>where i vote, im not required to show anything but a state id
Now what state would that be in? Madeupcconcin?

To commit fraud. That is the only reason it isn't required everywhere by now and why they oppose it.

>WOW 1 OUT OF 5,500 WAS LEGIT. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, HERO
On the article that spotlighted her as their anecdotal example of illegals voting- yeah, that’s a big deal

Why visit your links? I can find links proving the existence of big foot. I have no idea where you're sending me. It varies state to state bit illegals get IDs and they're working on drivers licenses. That being said some states 2 poll workers can verify your ID/voting eligibility.

Wait, in America you dont have to show your ID to vote? What the fuck lmao

IDs are easy to get. The only way they could be easier to get is if you drop any requirements of proof of identity.

I don't even have to do that. Nothing requires in Jew York state. Do you live in a republican area?

So you actually believe that a person who is afraid of getting deported will risk their lives and the lives of their family just to put in a single vote in an election, and also spend time forging the required documents for it? And then that happens enough that it sways an election? Most registered american voters don't even put in the effort to vote. Also those votes by dead people would be found.

There is no actual argument. Dems smokescreen with MUH RACISM to hide their obvious voter fraud. Why do you think they've pushed the Russian election hacking narrative so hard? Grade A projection. Ironically a voter ID system would also work to combat said Russians as well.

They're not afraid of getting deported that's what they are told to say to garner sympathy. The only thing they're afraid of is the inconveniences of it taking so long to get deported.

Because in the election directly after it became law in all 50 states, the democrat voter turnout would mysteriously drop by 25%. And that would raise a lot of questions that democrats aren't ready to answer.

They'd just keep parroting the same shit about beaners and blacks being too dumb to get IDs. But, people that pay attention would know exactly what happened, and democrats would be exposed even when the media outlets do their best to deflect and bury the truth.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/

Because without foreign votes Democrats would never hold power again.
and they know it

I'm sending you to the new york times. Do you really want to give the new york times money?
>I can find links proving the existance of big foot
Right, but then you're able to use logic and critical thinking to judge the validity of their statements, or you can source their claims. You're dismissing articles as a form of information just because some fag can lie about bigfoot.

But goyim you need to allow everyone to vote in your elections, even that German tourist who doesn't know anything about your country.

The failure of Trump's voter fraud commission indicates a solution in search of a problem.
I thought "conservatives" didn't believe in government adding unnecessary layers of bureaucracy where no problems actually exist.
It's not needed, and I resist ALL unnecessary.
Why are so-called "conservatives" trying to create more rules, laws, and bureaucracy where there is no problem to begin with?
Liars?
Hypocrites, maybe?

hey, stop posting those racist facts

The argument I hate the most is blacks can’t afford ID. I’d gladly pay a few bucks more a year in taxes to make IDs free.

I checked on ca.gov.

You need to register, but once you are registered, or if you know a registered guy who don't vote, you can just go vote and they will only ask your name.

It's ridiculously easy to register, I could probably do it too.

Here's what black people say about the issue...
youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs

No and I don't want to read what shekelberg goldsteinblaght has to say. Jew York is one of the biggest offenders. Journalism isn't about reality but perception management.

I'm sure an (((independent))) committee thoroughly looked into it

Yes, I tried to show my ID the first time I voted. I was flabbergasted when they told me to put it away.

It wouldn't be an issue if shitty Liberals weren't pushing for illegals voting. Nice try though.

Never heard of judicial watch outside of Sup Forums decided to look at the main page.

Convince me that it isn't a partisan rag please.

No extra bureaucracy at all user. You need an id to drive, fly, buy alcohol, buy guns, buy many medicines, collect welfare, and many other things.

LoL, hold your enemies to their own standard.
Rule 4 right?
I have no standards. Once again now you're against wasteful spending?

this is total bullshit and odd that youve learned it line for line as its obviously false.

you are a puppet, and you will be exposed.

>Oh so now you care about government spending?
I care about frivolous government spending that helps no one and actively suppresses voting rights
>I don't even have to do that. Nothing requires in Jew York state.
Hmm... well that’s not true. In order to register to vote in NY you have to fill out a voter registration form either online, by mail or in person. Look it over, won’t you?
elections.ny.gov/NYSBOE/download/voting/voteform.pdf
It requires a driver’s license/state ID number and an SS number. You need to already be legal to get registered.
Big shocker here: no
>Do you live in a republican area?

If voting was so fraud-proof, you wouldn't be hearing about voter fraud for 6 months after every election. That is really all you need to know. The state-by-state details are irrelevant to us peons. No one can answer questions about every single stat's policies and setups. All that matters is that fraud CAN be done, and we need to stop it. Democrats don't care, because they are the primary beneficiary of fraud and you know damn well that's true, so stop playing dumb.

If something is partisan does that mean it can't be truthful?

Where’s the lie? Expose me

This is about the only reason why. Arguments against voter ID are pathetic at best and insane at worst.

Sure it's about perception management, but that doesn't mean that the person trying to alter your perception doesn't genuinely believe in what they're saying.
But I've never quite understood people like you. If you believe that shit you should stay informed to know your enemy.

Are minorities so incompetent in your eyes that they can't be tasked with the simple task of getting an I.D.?

Yeah to register but to show up you only have to fill out the paperwork. Your telling me they go through all the paperwork to make sure you're registered? I meant to ask the person you where replying to of they lived in a red area.

All you need is a burka.
youtu.be/hggabHmAdxY

>India has 1.27 billion people
>indians
>people

That's exactly it. They admit it here.
youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs

Because all the poor snake oil merchants cant fraud their way to the top anymore! Fraud lives matter

>Driving in the first place requires insurance and being sober. Roadblocks add an extra step that disproportionately effect sober and insured drivers and makes it harder for them to arrive on time.

>Its superfluous and unnecessary, and the only logical motivation for wanting it is sober and insured driver delayment

Your a fucking scrub, these retarded orwellian speak arguments only work on retarded half wit leftist. ask a nigger or a spick if theyre smart enough or capable of getting an ID and theyll look at you like youre retarded. Its wild how few minorities know that you actually use this as an excuse. Further proof that democrats use unethical way to convince minorities to vote for them, As they have no notion of youre marxist stances on issues.

I as the previous poster hope you die before the day is out.

Implying I don't. I don't have to read the lies to know they are lies. Maybe once they change the layout. Every article is attention grabbing headline that advocates their point the article itself usually proves the opposite.

Registering to vote in the first place forces you to already have gone through the process of identifying yourself.

What state allows you to register to vote without a driver’s license/state ID and your social security number? Providing both/ either of those is proof of citizenship and residency

>It requires a driver’s license/state ID number and an SS number.
HI, liberal here, but let's quit pretending these help in the slightest. How many ID thefts are there per year?

Exactly.

Yeah to register which most polling stations don't ask for your registration card or ID. Only law abiding citizens obey the law.

brainwashed fucker the day of the rope is coming and i hope the first day you experience it, fuck you commie scum

Because they want illegals to vote.
Liberal faggot-loving canada requires identification to vote.

this is the lefts argument when presented with facts

A.) paranoid conspiracy

b.) no smoking gun

its such a conspiracy that it cant be investigated. Dont worry guys you can trust us!

you faggets are so see through. were just waiting for the light to turn green.

the democrats argument is that negroes and hispanics are too lazy to get a voter ID and they'd never win another election if this 'tremendous burden' was put upon them.

If this isnt bait....neck yourself

Don't you need an ID to collect welfare or any benefits on general?

That's not 'the left', it's a group among the left. Some of us recognize the need for them.

HOWEVER, there is the problem that states who want to pass these do it in such a manner as to make it nearly imp;ossible for certain segments to vote, which is why many of us just categorically refuse. That's on y'all.

Shut the fuck up, you don’t want these voter ID laws because you rely on those spics for democrats to win, kill yourself

Leftists complain about racism and put out these articles about "X things to be less racist" while saying that requiring voter ID is racist. Either they think that minorities are to stupid to get IDs or too poor. That's being racist by their standards but they are too cucked to know it.

In France, they give you a national ID card for free (probably cost them around 10$).
You have to show this or the passport they give you if you asked it and to be registered in the list of every citizen living here.

We can't imagine a democracy having less.

Here's a way to get liberals to support voter id laws: get them to believe there's an organized conspiracy to have republicans voting multiple times especially in california.
Enjoy watching libs backtrack on their arguments.

If there's no voter fraud, and the illegals aren't such a big problem voting... then I don't see a problem with requiring id... right?!!? Yeah thought so...

>democrats don't care about voter fraud
None of you ever repeat that sentence again. They care very much indeed. They are scared shitless that might happen.

>Your telling me they go through all the paperwork to make sure you're registered?
That’s literally what I’m telling you. That whole part where you have to show photo ID and your birth certificate to get your driver’s license? That’s not just a fun prank. The government keeps that on file.
>I meant to ask the person you where replying to of they lived in a red area.
ME! You meant to ask ME! You retard!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Omg.
Jesus. That’s too fucking funny. THERE ARE IDS ON THIS BOARD YOU IDIOT. In a thread where you’ve been arguing about how ID laws don’t effect anyone, you’ve literally proved you’re too stupid to use them.

You better pray republicans stay out of New York politics or you’re fucked.

There's a huge precedent of your types removing multiple people for fake violations. Like 'John Washington' gets arrested for burglary, but there are 5 John Washington's in the area. Y'all remove all of them. It's been done over and over.

Your own racism caused this problem. Present a bill WITHOUT all that shit, make SURE it includes provisions to NOT close down registration centers, and you'll likely have a passable bill. But y'all are dishonest af so ya can't do that.

you have to have a government issued photo ID with your address on it to
Buy alcohol, drive a car, rent a house, buy a house, apply for government benefits, buy a gun, buy pseudoephedrine.

Its either racist to have id restrictions on those also or lefty marxist are lying about it being racist to require an ID to vote because it adversely affects their agenda.

Except people's memories are short as fuck. Hell there's a decent chance you'd suddenly be against voter ID laws if democrats came out in favor of it. Not trying to put you in particular down, but almost everyone is a partisan hack even if they aren't cognizant of it