Why do people hate them for being successful?

Why do people hate them for being successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/J1Cwr
archive.is/KLysM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turkey's President Erdogan: "USA and Israel are trying to take other countries' natural resources"

“We cannot accept that some countries — foremost the US, Israel — to interfere [sic!] in the internal affairs of Iran and Pakistan,” Erdogan told reporters in Istanbul on Friday, AFP reports.

The US and Israeli interference is primarily driven by the desire to make “the plentiful underground riches in all these countries their own resources,” Erdogan claimed. The two countries, as well as other western states, target primarily Muslim nations, “turning the people [there] against each other,” he added. The disastrous results of such meddling can be seen in Syria, Iraq Palestine, Egypt and other countries, the president said.

“It's the same thing in Libya, Tunisia, Sudan and Chad. Countries where unrest is sown are Muslim countries. These countries have their wealth that belongs to them,” Erdogan said. “The whole humanity must know this and change its attitude.”

Erdogan’s statements echoed the official position of Tehran, which accused the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia of fueling protests in the country. Iran's Public Prosecutor Mohammad Jafar Montazeri said on Thursday that the “plot” to trigger unrest had been masterminded some four years ago by an American national and former CIA operative identified as Michael Andrea, along with an unnamed Mossad-affiliated agent. Saudi Arabia, according to the prosecutor, paid the expenses of the alleged plotters.

archive.is/J1Cwr

archive.is/KLysM

Also Do you think we will see the reemergence of the Ottoman Empire again since Europe is being replaced by Arabs and Turks?

>successful
At what, withstanding gamma radiation?

>successful
kek nice slide thread

>Sucessful
>OP isn't in his ancestral country but in USA

Successful? They failed at genociding women and kids. Lol @ that.

WHY DO YOU TURKS HATE MERKEL?

We love them

uh we hate them because they are a 3rd world shithole

Successfully killing their GDP.

>successful
Relative to what?

but they are't third world. in fact they are first world because they sided with NATO you incel.

They're a lot better off than their neighbors are, and not just the ones in the middle east either. They've successfully conquered and held onto European clay and will claim way more than Vienna in the next 50 years. Their military is one of the most impressive in the world and no army east of France or west of Russia could stand in their way.

because while they are successful, they are still a threat to our way of living

>They're a lot better off than their neighbors are
their neighbours had constantly war for decades, NATO protected them
>They've successfully conquered and held onto European clay and will claim way more than Vienna in the next 50 years
So did the Arabs or Mongols
>Their military is one of the most impressive in the world and no army east of France or west of Russia could stand in their way.
>what is Iran
Iran could be in Ankara in under one week, Turks know that and consider them the new lighting star of the Middle East

>successful

Oh so that's why so many of them immigrate over here in fucking droves - they just couldn't handle how successful their country was.

Turks seem alright. We all have our memes here. Turks are roaches, we are rapebabies, americans are mutts... It's just banter. We're a board of peace.

and wh*Tes are subhumans

you forgot this meme. but wouldn't call it meme since it's da truth.

Wrong one

aahahahahaha good one user, saved
pic related

They are not successful per se. They are abominations, that installed their power over Christian land of Anatolia, because Catholics do not want Orthodox competition on Mediterranean. And Greeks are too cucked to work closely with Russians (I mean non-KGB actual ethnic national Russians).

this thread is getting better and better haha

That meme was fine in the beginning, but lefties just cant stop to unmeme it. It is really a blessing they are not among of us.

>what is Iran
Their newest ally. Turkey is formidable as fuck and controls all the fresh water in the region, Iran only wants peace with their neighbor. Iran is strong but has no reason or no inclination to attack a NATO ally. It would be suicide.

because they wont release Bannerlord

>whites are subhuman
>flag
Fuck you dirty turkroach

>successful
?

>t. litearlly a roach

yes they are, mutt

t. literally a wh*Te subhuman

wh*Tes are lower than insects.

He made sure to mention "insects" because he's a roach.

A roach who identifies as a nigger. Pathetic.

low IQ wh*Te retard

im not white you dumb nigger
stop asterixing the "i" you homosexual roach
i dont even need to call you a subhuman because you're a roach

1 BLACK man worths 20000 of your peasantry. you're racially inferior to BLACKs. you fucking wh*Te subhuman.

There will be no allies for Iran, though
We will see the next decade, even Chinese will salute to Ayatollah's picture

Take that back or your father is getting it, you r*ach.

Because they cannot be trusted, period

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Te boy. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

You type very fast, a roach can be bested by none in speed

TurKKKs are the epitome of wh*Te
Step aside wh*Te boy. This is BLACK BALKAN NOW

“successful”

>larping this hard on a proxy
either that or i've got bad news for you

Actual Native American here. White ppl genocided mine and i'd still rather live with them than live with goat-raping mudshits. Please, all of you, go die.

>Actual Native American here

Wow. Powerful.

>unironically misusing the amerimutt this hard
he explicitly stated that he's not pic related

>live with them
I bet they tie you like a dog.

stop ruining that pasta, you inbred cousin fucker

>he explicitly stated and started the coating mutt on European he's not pic related he is pic in reallife

No, they are pretty chill and buy the crops i grow. Its the shitty mudslimes that ruin it for everyone with their toxic religion and inferiority complex.

learn english first before you post please

Can you be a mix of roman and germanic?

Top kek.

Literally a 100% shit making fun of the american for being 44% shit.

Strange how your countrymen flock to our countries in droves so they can hope to get closer to that white pussy, the fucking gold standard of pussies and maybe open a pizza place.

>successful

At getting roasted

Where can i see this with sound? I like to hear people scream while they are burning.

It's on bestgore I think

>says niggers are better than whites
>tries to back it up with webm
>shows two large niggers attacking what appear to be kids
>has demonstrated his own inferiority, but shamefully fails to realize it due to his inherently lower IQ

Why did they easily give up on taking out the fire?

those (((kids)))) were insulting them

>t*rkroach larping as a nigger