Pol will defend this

>Pol will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No we wont. Ivanka is a dirty kike. I still like Trump.

Eww again?

>t. Bannon shills

Jerusalem
>Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital taking that off the table during the peace deal
>The entire middle east is furious and worldwide hatred for Israel is at an all-time high.
>Israel then proceeds to spit in the faces of the world and votes to annex the West Bank.
>Two state solution is dead
Peace deal still in talks, but how would that work without Jerusalem and without a 2 state solution? Well, this is what makes Trump the God Emperor. This is what the Art of War is all about.

At the same time news is coming out of the Middle East there have also been quiet investigations going on in the United States. The MSM has been lying and covering up just how much corruption was in our country. During the campaign Trump promised to hire a special counsel to look into Hillary Clinton’s case. That man is Robert Mueller. Not only has Robert Mueller been investigating the swamp, he’s expanded the SCOPE of his investigation multiple times. Just from the Clinton Foundation alone there is evidence of so much Israeli influence within our government it is unimaginable. When Trump says that an ally is going to turn, and you’re going to find that out. That’s what he’s talking about.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

>S-She's just undercover

>here look at my subjective evidence that means literally nothing

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER, RIGHT? Fuck Trump, he's never going 1488 and he's doing (((their))) bidding to destroy Iran.

It's part of the plan to make the Jews comfortable before the round up.
Have you ever even the read the Art of War?

Trump let his daughter get kiked. He’s weak.

Jew lovers get gassed too.

It’s clear where his interests lie. He’s looting our nation, selling off land to (((them))).

I’m glad that Trump and his kikery will lead to a real 1488 revolution that will begin with his entire Jew family getting raped and gassed.

All I see is happy Jewish family? What's the problem?

Say goodbye to Israel

>family celebrating a holiday

What is wrong with this picture exactly?

Trump and his family will be rounded up, raped and then gased. Every white American will get a trun raping Trump and his family. Before we’re done they will be begging for death.

Beautiful family. Father, mother and three nice children. The only bad thing is that they are all jew.

Never have, never will.

>>Pol will defend this
WRONG. /ptg/ will defend this. Sup Forums will call them all kikes.

Civic nationalist detected

He had no choice, they're too powerful.

In all honesty he should be grateful that Kushner gave him a way into the Jewish bloodline.

Hanukkah is such a stupid holiday "oh vey! Our oil supply lasted slightly longer than we initially predicted. We can invest the savings, it's a true jewish miracle!"

>You support x ideology if you don't hate y people
I just don't see anything bad about a Jewish family celebrating JEWISH holiday.

Jooos did everything! Sup Forums is retarded

>mfw even a super power like the US and its ~300 000 000 wasp can't manage to elect a strong independent white goyim as their leader
How the fuck are they always winning lads ?
How do we even score one point against this ?

Well for one they’re breathing

LOL no. I hate Jared and Yael Kushner. Like Azmador said, "GAS 'Em!"

Great, say hi to your fed co-workers from me.

It's ok to be Jewish

good goy

No it’s not. Where do you think you are?

In fedland, where feds spy on extremists. For example you, who didn't even deny the fact that you're a fed

>I still like Trump.

Go away kike

Sup Forums defended this speech, they'll defend anything

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ

They should be king and queen of Israel and stay there.

Jewish?
That's in defense able

the_donald cuckold army isnt Sup Forums faggot

>our little jewish princess

Trump’s entire bloodline tainted

Would fug

Only the shejews pass down the heritage.

Ivanka is only a convert, not a jew by blood. If anything, she is thinning the jew blood.

>all jews are complicit in some grand scheme to undermine and exterminate all whites
>except for these jews in the past who have spoken up against jews, they're cool
>and stephen miller is ourjew too
>but every other jew is totally against us

it will end in tears and a total catastrophe...