ITT: greatest anime couples of all time

ITT: greatest anime couples of all time

They cant be a couple

why not?

Is she not a kid?

He impregnated her when she became older.

What show?

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. It's probably gonna be circlejerked heavily on Sup Forums in a few years, watch it before it becomes a patrician meme.

Classic Sup Forums

duh

Age gap couples are the best.

sauce?

Boku no Pico

Indeed.
Kei is a fgt tho

One piece

Toradora

What's your age gap sweet spot?

I like 4-10 year gaps with a JS or JC-aged girl and older teen/20-something guy. There you get a big brother/little sister type of relationship where the older male is protective of the younger girl but can't help feeling attracted to her budding sexuality.

Pic related definitely gave me some weird feelings. I wanted to view them as (just) cute siblings at first but the show definitely was leaning towards a more romantic thing.

Needs to be updated but whatever.

I guess his complex toward his dead imouto got mixed up with his hormonal thirstiness for female contact. When he met Mumei, it was love at first sight and he couldn't help getting obsessed with her. Maybe for the time period it wouldn't have been strange for a 17yo boy to lust after a 12yo girl either.

I appreciate Japan for not being afraid to depict that sort of relationship.

The ova with the vibrator in the mother's bag was good stuff.

Is there romance between these two?

Yeah, this is probably what it is. He probably wanted to see her as an imouto but it was hard to ignore that wasn't all there was to it. For all of Kabaneri's faults, I thought his and Mumei's relationship was one of the high points.

I haven't finished S1. Wow.

I agree. Those two are what made the series enjoyable for me despite the Biba BS. I hope their relationship gets more development in S2.

Did someone say age gap?

Both was the same age at one point, but the girl got cursed and became eternal loli. Both were searching a way to undo the curse.

Same. I just can't really hate Kabaneri. I really like those two plus Ayame. Hell I like most of the characters.

this is not the middle east

The best thing to come out of that shitty show Gate...

KIKU

CAME

CAME

INSIDE

Technically both of the main couples in Slayers are age gap, but these two have a more pronounced maturity difference which I find to be extremely moe.

Both of those.

Shame the anime was shit

I don't think Kabaneri deserves the hate that it gets. Sure, Biba sucked, but the rest of the characters were likable, one of the better casts of its season I'd say.