Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Both are tools of powerful people who don't care about them and equally retarded.

Um Fucking awesome?
This makes me want to join my local right wing death squad.

Don't hear too much about Antifa these days. Did the Jews get them?

Its a nice paint. If you did it you got talent.

Hi FBI

L A R P
A
R
P

A sudden craving for milk just swept over me.
Strange.

Cointelpro in a nutshell

Propaganda. Both sides; have a warped view of reality. Best to stay away from them.

This.

so fucking stupid.these walmart operators suck neocon dick and give the right a bad name

internet tough guys are the funniest, but the weakest too

this is pretty cringe to look at desu

I think eventually white people are going to have to do some serious fucking damage to the left if they want to survive.

You need to understand something about the Anti Fa strategy. Though many of them preach racial mixing and tolerance, very few of them actually practice what they preach. If they did, they would see why those "evil" white people don't want to live near niggers.

They and the Jewish media can never come right out and say "race mixing is good for whtie people and bad for Jews." That would make the game too obvious to normal whites. Instead they have to use the media and courts to push a subtle race mixer narrative and harshly demonize pro whtie everything. The more you know.

Violent confrontation with Anti Fa should not be the first tool in the tool box. They are the distraction from the Jewish Masters and the intended bait for violent men. Expose your local Jewish Center instead of challenging Anti Fa or SJW's who march.

How are you going to deal with the fact that most white people don't give a crap about your fringe movement and you can't force them to care?

I'm a minority. I care because I pay attention. We need to organize as the hard left does.

If enough whites are exposed to the the truth they will revolt.

And I'll force them to care after niggers rape your wife.

I refuse to believe this person is older than 12 and not from Alabama.

>And I'll force them to care
What a great way to make white people ally with "the left" and then you have to spill some white blood. Now what? You lose either way. Either you're a fed, complete lunatic or 10 years old

Perfect picture to photoshop a translucent merchant rubbing his hands in the background.

>Antifags actually looking dangerous.
You fucked up, OP. Unrealistic/10.

>Unironically thinking the larping fags of the alt-right look anything like that
>Thinking antifa is made up of fit white men

haha yeah true, antifa is really pathetic when it comes to that

This is an image produced by spikes tactical and the pipe hitters union.
The real question should be why do they chose this group to take a stand against when Nazis are marching in the streets of America?

Makes antifa look was too cool and tough. But, otherwise awesome.

>no one overweight on either side
It’s pure fantasy

Your average Antifa person is more effeminate looking. Reduce the muscle definition and slope their shoulders.

Just shot the faggot already

Americans are mongrel larpers without culture that is why they always have to stand out and dress like edgelords

free helicopter rides you commie faggot
checked and saged