What does Sup Forums think of American Sniper Chris Kyle?

What does Sup Forums think of American Sniper Chris Kyle?

Wasn’t he shot? Not sure what to say if he’s dead. Rip?

why do you keep posting these military threads you cancerous faggot

either sign on the dotted line or take your larping back to /k/where it belongs

He's a piece of shit liar.

I don't usually trust people with two first names

He was a liar.
Captain Freedom kicked his ass.

he lied about punching jesse ventura but i consider it good old trolling so i don't care.
ventura even continued the lawsuit when kyle died, suing his widow.

He raped kids in Iraq and lied about punching Jesse Ventura.

He was a good goy.

No he sued the estate. It was the insurance companies who had to pay up not the widow.

This.

He's a compulsive liar who knew how to exploit American's blind patriotism

He’s dead, who cares

American liar.

You know I beat him up in a bar for saying I didn't fuck his wife and that guns are a good treatment for PTSD.

Yeah he took a crazy guy to a shooting range because he thought it would cure his PTSD, no bullshit that really happened. Well surprise surprise the nutjob shot him. I guess there were no good guys with guns there that day.

he was lying sack of shit. that's all he ever was. anybody that tell you any different is a fucking sperg.

Grossly exaggerated claims of his badassery and got REKT by Jesse Ventura.

Lied his ass off about numerous things including kill count and Jesse Ventura punch.

He dealt with his problems by lying

Jesse Ventura needs to admit he’s bald

>what do you think?
I think he's dead, Jim

> "I was just riding in the back seat of the truck, and nobody would talk to me. They were just taking me to the range, so I shot them. I feel bad about it, but they wouldn't talk to me. I’m sure they've forgiven me."

Absolute state of muhreens

I remember hearing his family said they would kill Clint Eastwood if he depicted his death, would have done it anyway. Those hicks wouldn't have done shit.

makes sense, him killing chris kyle was a cry for help, Im sure they would listened to him they would know he was crazy instead of being retarded rednecks thinking they can solve their problems by mutually mastrubating over guns

he punched mega-loser jesse ventura and shot countless arabs to death so he's a good boy OP

He did not do anything, he was a very good boy.

he punched ventura so hard the loser sued his widow after he died... i can practically see it now, spit flying across the bar, jesse's face rippling like the waves on a beach

It was a cool movie

He seemed to miss the point a lot

The only thing he did wrong was not kill more camel jockeys.

based long distance kebab remover

pride begets fall
an armourer stitched him up

He's got a firsty firsty

Once met a guy named Shannon Christy. He had a firsty firsty girly girly

>he's dead who cares but PRAISE HITLER

All the other guys there stopped him from it becoming a mass shooting

With the exception of Ron Paul, you're right.
He never punched Ventura, or "sued his widow", or shot people from the top of the Superdome during Katrina, or shot a Mexican carjacker, or any of the other lies he told.

He was a known bullshitter and it was proven in court even without being able to admit all of the other lies in his book into evidence.
He deserved what he got.

He deserved to be killed because he lied about something in a book? Holy shit, you're a real piece of garbage and a fucking horrible, horrible human being. YOU should be shot, faggot

BASED Ron Paul

He bragged about punching and killing people he didn't. He took pleasure in that false misery. He was a human stain.

> he was a good goy
ftfy

>it was proven in court
zzzzzzzz

This, Chris Kyle is an attention seeking dead faggot.

The left HATES this guy so he's probably alright. Why do so many alt righters not consider that maybe the Jews are making up a bunch of bullshit about him?

Also never trust a man whose ass is the same width as his shoulders

A talented shabbos goy. Next question?

Pussy, got nothing on Rusty Firmin (SAS during Iranian embassy siege)

LOL. He was Israel's main propaganda tool for a while there. Blasting A-Rabs for the (((Murica))). I'm 100% positive his kill count was made up too, but what ever. He did nothing but serve Jewish-American interests.

Ventura had a great case against him. First of all, if the punch happened it would be national news at the time. Also, the hundreds of other SEALS at the event would have confirmed it. Ventura has also been on blood thinners for years and was at the time of the "punch" so he would have been visibly messed up. Ventura and his legal team found many other lies he told his in his book that could be verified as false like shooting a carjacker (there would have been a police report). Or just THAT HAPPENED tier stuff like shooting nogs from the top of the superdome. And the lie literally caused financial harm to Ventura like losing television shows because of dumb jingoistic faggots that believe anything "da troops" say.

>literally caused financial harm to Ventura like losing television shows
Ah, no wonder he got so mad that he sued the dead guy's widow. Too bad he couldn't just take a punch like a man.. but then being a clown is his whole schtick.

If you want the real story about Kyle, read this lin-

Chris Kyle was a pussy. I beat his ass in a bar once . He was talking shit about whites and non jews and I got fed up. A homosexual then raped him while he was unconscious. Its all in my book. Buy my book.

I know you're just shilling, but he sued Chris Kyle himself and told him if he'd just retract what he said, he'd drop the case. But telling the truth would have been bad for Fox News and sister company Harper Collins so they would rather pay the defamation charges (WHICH THEY FUCKING DID NOT THE WIDOW YOU FUCKING SHILLS).

>HarperCollins editor Peter Hubbard wrote in an email that the publicity from the story was “priceless.” HarperCollins publicist Sharon (((Rosenblum))) described the Ventura kerfuffle as “hot hot hot,” immediately arranging for Kyle to retell the tale on The O’Reilly Factor

I honestly don't know how many times I can hear the "but he sued the widow" bullshit lie again. HarperCollins and the insurance on the book covered what Ventura was rightly awarded.