Why do burgers always say only "cucks" support gun control...

Why do burgers always say only "cucks" support gun control, when all the most based countries have more gun control than the US?

-Poland
-Hungary
-Russia
-Japan

Because the 2nd Amendment is unique in the world, and a part of our birthright.

They also have, especially when compared to amerimutts, no niggers and mongrels.
To put it in terms a Cucknadistani like you can understand, they are a uniform society.
Uniform societies haven't got as big a need for guns since there really aren't any extreme outliers, the current amount of weapons won't deal with.

We don't have so much niggers around

its our culture. fuck you if u dont like it move out

I can still get guns, its just that fists are much more fun to use

Why do you need gun control in a country of polite educated men?

>why
It's all because you touch yourself too much.

because pic related would happen here. not to mention chimpouts of biblical proportions

Reminder that we are Nordic tier safe with guns if you get rid of all the nogs

Those countries don’t have niggers
I need a gun so I can blow a niggers head off if he tries to break into my house

because only a faggot is worried about being able to defend himself. carry your own flaming sword and dont be afraid to stand your ground.

>

>all the most based countries
ou know before I was in third grade I would do worksheets so I could determine FACTS F from OPINIONS O. It's a real shame they don't teach that in Canada, they have done you a real disservice.

SHALL

>I need a gun so I can blow a niggers head off if he tries to break into my house
People think that's a jokwe, or your kidding, or that you're being extreme, because the don't know. I was like that until I moved to a city in NY. Now most would say the things I HAVE TO DO, to stay safe and unrobbed are racist. Like intentionally wearing shitty clothes so I don't attract the attention of a pack of chimplets and get killed being robbed, they don't give a fuck.

You have to understand why the 2A is important and what the U. S. role in the world is. Other countries don't technically need arms because of U. S. power projection.

You will never take my guns. Next.

And utterly useless against packs of nigs.

The gun control meme is just how they convince dumbass lower class whites to vote against their own economic interests. It really doesn't go much deeper than that. Most politicians in DC live in gated communities with private gun control and security. They really do not care about the shootings and murders that go on so long as it's not happening to them.

>thinks being a poor slav or a slant eyed nip is "cool"

If this country wasn't full of roving gangs of niggers and spics, I'd be more willing to hear the case for gun control. Unless our demographics somehow become unfucked, I don't even want to hear it.

>disarmed
>not cucks
Pick one.

>posts patriotic american gun picture
>gun is actually a german one
Tfw americans know the superiority of deutsche Wertarbeit.

>GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!!!!
Every fucking day, 50 threads a day.
Are you a shill or are liberals that brainwashed that they try to help the NWO enact laws to control and destroy and resistance in the US?

Then why are nigs scared of slavs