Purposefully doing bad character designs

>Purposefully doing bad character designs
So Toriyama hates Super with a passion or what?

nobody likes Super, we're all just pretending

Meanwhile Toyotarou being a prick copying Toriyama's work every chance he gets despite Toriyama telling him to come up with his own shit.

His art really degraded when he started using a computer.

His talents disappeared long ago(DQVII-VIII being his last good designs but can see the rise of his laziness overall), as an artist, if you stop drawing for a long time you lose the ability to do shit like what on the left user. Consequentially passion, money, and love for something can increase your input of that talent.

He is a hollow of what he use to be, we can only hope someone to pick his late 80's/early 90's style and create something nice.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Yeah. Too bad Toyotaro can't get anywhere close in comparison to his old self.

I still want to fuck her and that is all that matters.

Artistically Toyotaro has improved dramatically over the course of his career.
He can however still work on his own unique action sequences to add more flavor to the manga adaptation.
I wonder how much the editors at Dragon Ball Room influence the actual storyboarding of Toyotaro's manga between him and Toriyama. You could attribute some of Toriyama's success to his editors as well.

I wonder what Toriyama's opinion is of Toyo's homages.
I hope they reveal more interesting shit in the next author's interview or something. Toriyama's involvement in the manga always intrigues me.

this garbage compared to toriyamas work

Super is a zombie and an embarassment and both the manga and the anime should be axed.

Battle of Gods was a fantastic movie though

>"L-le G-garbage! xD"
No one is arguing how legendary Toriyama was, but to call Toyotaro garbage is purely false.

>telling him to come up with his own shit.
This is why I like that fan manga of Vegeta and Goku switching places

Dragon Garrow Lee is a cool guy, I'm excited to see what we have in store for him in the future after Isekai Yamcha.

We seem to have that smugpup guy who hangs here with us who draws in a style similar to toriyamas style but too bad he doesn't draw very often and seems to have little confidence in himself and he seems to be able to write decent stories too and has a good grasp of dragon ball lore

No Smugpup's artistic direction just screams Tumblr deviant art.
There's a lot of work necessary to actually create a manga.

>Trunks
>good design

DELET THIS.

Dragon garow seems the closest

It takes him over 9000 hours to trace though.