Why shouldn't we ban the death penalty worldwide?

Why shouldn't we ban the death penalty worldwide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Oklahoma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should we?

Because some people deserve to die.

Why doesn't ND have it?

And WV?

First of all, fucking morality. Second, it takes more money to kill someone in electric chair than giving him some food for the rest of his sentence.

Death Penalty is fine. The problem with it is all the bureaucracy that makes it more expensive to kill an inmate than it is to feed and shelter them for a decade.

>more money to kill someone in electric chair

That doesn't sound right

> it takes more money to kill someone in electric chair than giving him some food for the rest of his sentence.
How so?

It's the appeals process that makes it expensive.

Fucking morality is not an argument.

Why don't we just use hypobaric chambers? Hypoxia actually gives you euphoria and you go to sleep not knowing what's happening. Killing someone is extremely easy. Or just use a helium filled bag. Why the FUCK are we using lethal injection.

Look it up fucktard. Do you really think shelter and food is more expensive than killing an inmate?

court system ineficiency of countless court hearings. people on death row pretty much die of old age before their turn

If we went old school it'd cost one bullet.

Keeping people locked up in cages with no real attempt at anything even remotely approaching REHAB is what's immoral about the prison system. They get out then come right back in because all the prison system here does is take criminals and lock them away for a while before letting them out again, some of them becoming true monsters in the process thanks to being raped and beaten all day by other inmates.

Some crimes deserve a bullet, or twenty. Firing squad is real quick and cheap.

It's stupid but true. Bureaucrats are killing the death penalty.

If you EUropeons had the death penalty, there’d be no Varg Vikernes, Thulean Perspective, or Buzrun. But thanks to your wish-washy handling of killers, we’ll get to see Brevik shitposting one of these days.

Last I checked I can buy 7.62x39 for about $0.10 a round.

Breivik's 24? year sentence will be renewed until he dies

Funny, the Catholic church approves of death penalty, jesuits back then even swore an oath to burn heretics

>using commie bullets

That map is somewhat misleading, I know that Arizona, Montana, and Oklahoma have effectively abolished the death penalty due to various legal fuckery- it's still officially legal but they don't use it anymore.

Pennsylvania, Oregon, Colorado, and Washington all have a moratorium on executions, but as far as I can tell it's temporary, not permanent.

a 7.62 bullet doesn't cost a lot last time i checked

>Thinking that the death penalty is just a cop shooting an inmate

Because people who rape and murder children deserve to die.

Are you going to defend them you gutless piece of shit?

>thinking it shouldn't be

Trying to keep this as cheap as possible. Perhaps rope would be cheaper but then it loses the quick lethality aspect.

>Implying it shouldn't be

Why shouldn't we be hanging criminals in a public square?

I thought so.

Yes. The cost of a bullet, a rope, a guillotine or some voltage is nothing compared to feeding someone for the rest of his life (let alone making sure he doesn't harm anyone nor escape).

If you said: life sentence with forced work is cheaper than death penalty, I would have agreed.

OTOH, if you rule out death penalty as the capital punishment, every sentence for a crime goes down a notch. We don't even have real life sentences in many western European countries.

Why can't we install the death penalty world wide?

Some people deserve to die.

There's a very real problem here where the thing SHOULD be very effective, but instead it's getting locked up in legal quagmires that make it incredibly uneffecctive. Mr My Morals are better than yours is right, for the wrong reasons though.

>Top Greek minds engineered the perfect post to sway a person to pro-death penalty in as few words as possible

>Insulting countries instead of using legitimate arguments

Answer my question you fucking Greek faggot.

>First of all, fucking morality.
What arguments?
Your other shitpost is disingenuous as well. It does not take money to kill them with the chair, but to get them into the chair.

Also, the state shouldn't in any way have the legal power to kill people; It's too big of a deal to entrust bureaucracy

There has to be a method of sending demons back to hell, so hell doesn't spawn in our Eden.

>the state shouldn't in any way have the legal power to kill people
Then the state shouldn't have the right to wage wars

Why do you want to end capital punishment you greasy faggot?
Why does it matter to you anyway?
And morality doesn’t mean shit so fuck you if you try to bring that up

Here. I’ll ask it again you fuckin boyloving Greek faggot.

1.Only like Texas still uses the electric chair, and they don't ONLY use the electric chair.
Almost everyone else uses lethal injection. I could be wrong but I think hanging and firing squad are still an option, keyword is OPTION, the prisoner can request hanging or firing squad.

2. No, you are wrong. Be it the chair or lethal injection it cost so much more to feed, clothe, and routine medical check ups for 25-life than using 2,000 volts of electricity for 1-10 minutes or the ingredients for the poison.

Jury? As long as the court have decided it based on bulletproof evidence like Breivik why shouldn't people like him die or even be tortured?

Because Americans should get the chair.

Incarcerated criminals are a drain on resources. Stop jailing people for drug and petty crimes and execute the rest.

Of course not fucktard. You're putting it in the wrong perspective. They should fucking rot in jail. But what if you were falsely accused of child rape and charged to lethal injection and couldn't do shit about it? What if the right amount of evidence hadn't come to light yet and you'd die for no reason?
It has happened before and it will happen again.

It is more cruel and more expensive to let a human decompose in prison than to end it for them.

Because national autonomy.

I'm in favor of lifetime prison sentences over the death penalty only due to the fact that our justice system has murdered people who were later determined to have been innocent.

>the state shouldn't in any way have the legal power to kill people

The state shouldn't in any way have the legal power to incarcerate people against their will.

Public executions are not a deterrent and in fact have been found to elicit sympathy for the executed in some cases.

Niggers....

Also our country our rules cuckity schmuck!

Come on leaf, you haven't answered me

What is the difference between being wrongly executed and wrongly rotting jail all your life. In PC. Open to being killed at any moment by other cons? It’s living vs literal death. Tell me the difference? Your life is gone either way. And exactly how many innocent people have been executed anyway? I’m so tired of that meme.

>Charles Frederick Warner 15 January 2015

also,
>Oklahoma also has the highest number of executions per capita in the country.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Oklahoma

These “innocent” people have always been made out as fucking kindergarten teachers randomly stopped on their way to their volunteer charity work and charged with rape and murder. Completely innocent random person falsely charged.

Meanwhile it’s usually some degenerate nigger or white trash with a lifelong criminal history who just happened to get popped for the one crime he DIDNT commit. Fuck em. Life sucks.

Show me a case where said kindergarten teacher is plucked wrongly from the crowd and executed in error and I’ll change my opinion. Otherwise fuck you swarthy Greek pedo defender and fuck the “wrongly” executed too.

Karma’s a bitch.

Death is not a punishiment

Because US citizens don't want to spend their taxes on Jamal the convicted murderer.

Death penalty for one murder, life in prison for multiple.

Because that would require a one world government. It's bad enough having faggots in California having a say in how things are done in my state. How the fuck is having some illiterate African nigger having a say going to improve things?

>fucking morality

What's moral about being concerned about a murderer while forgetting about the family of the person they murdered to be considered for the death penalty in the first place? He didn't show any care for morality when he murdered their child/sibling/parent, why should any of us be expected to care about him or his? He gave that up. Kill him and let the family have proper closure.

This thread is dying, so thanks Sup Forums for your help on my semester's project. Cheers.