Ann Coulter just tweeted this about Trump

Get ready for the royal screwing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6q5HiLJDS4
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#11b192d33af6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville:_A_Clash_of_Cultures_in_Heartland_America
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
cnn.com/2018/01/09/politics/trump-genius-hill-republicans/index.html
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/07/for-the-last-time-trump-hasnt-made-the-economy-any-better/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She needs to shut her skeletor looking face.

I don't get why Trump is taking the middle road here and meeting with the traitors, I mean democrats.

All of the people that hate him will still do so.

I'm getting ready for a bunch of Trump-shills to try to bury it.

>hur dur trump just randomly switched sides and is doing something for no reason

How about Kushner having told Trump that he have enough shills to control the base over social media?

Because you're incapable of thinking like The Art of The Deal.

I bet you go in to a car dealership telling them how much your maximum amount is.

Trump is a cuckservative, and it will only get more clear as time passes.

MUST WATCH: President Trump Talks Immigration Reform With Democrats 1/972018

youtube.com/watch?v=g6q5HiLJDS4

He has a podcast

>Oh no Trump is using negotiating tactics to negotiate!

Sauce?

Yeah, and he is using his white working class base as a bargaining chip, hoping that Kushner can shill them enough for them to vote for him once more, by offering to build the wall 20 ft higher.

forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#11b192d33af6

>No resources at the beginning, perhaps. Underfunded throughout, for sure. But by running the Trump campaign–notably, its secret data operation–like a Silicon Valley startup, Kushner eventually tipped the states that swung the election. And he did so in manner that will change the way future elections will be won and lost. President Obama had unprecedented success in targeting, organizing and motivating voters. But a lot has changed in eight years. Specifically social media. Clinton did borrow from Obama's playbook but also leaned on traditional media. The Trump campaign, meanwhile, delved into message tailoring, sentiment manipulation and machine learning. The traditional campaign is dead, another victim of the unfiltered democracy of the Web–and Kushner, more than anyone not named Donald Trump, killed it.

>That achievement, coupled with the personal trust Trump has in him, uniquely positions Kushner to be a power broker of the highest order for at least four years. "Every president I've ever known has one or two people he intuitively and structurally trusts," says former secretary of state Henry Kissinger, who has known Trump socially for decades and is currently advising the president-elect on foreign policy issues. "I think Jared might be that person."

Ann Coulter?

Why is her opinion valid?

Cadre shills, jesus fuck. This board is astroturfed to hell and back

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet????

The only shills on here are Bannon faggots.

Why is your opinion valid hanz?

>it's just trump playin 4d chess! I read about it in his book!
lmao you are the definition of a mark

>This board is astroturfed to hell and back7

Yeah. It's the only way to keep Sup Forums looking like it's pro-Trump, after Trump had dropped all the policies that made Sup Forums support him in the first place.

Has anyone noticed that all the important promises Trump ran on that should profit the white majority (immigration, the wall) were blocked by jews while all the other stuff that was promised to jews was passed without any issues.
Makes me wonder who actually really matters in Western nations...

if he pardoned him i'd be pissed.

still has to pay restitution
still on probation
still a convicted felon.

28 years for his convictions when most murderers spend less was excessive.

- "What are we gonna do!?"
- "NOT Build a wall!"
-"Who's gonna NOT pay for it!?"
- "MEXICO!!!"
...topkek...

>ill sign whatever they pass
>art of the deal

No, if he pardoned him you'd say, "if he'd sacrificed a child in Satan's name on public TV, I'd be pissed".

I hope you are right son.

Shareblue slide thread

Trump is a racist
>doesn't work
Trump is a rapist
>doesn't work
MUH RUSSIA
>doesn't work
OBSTRUCTION IMPEACH
>doesn't work
Trump is mentally unfit
>doesn't work
Trump is a neo-con,Bush2.0,jew puppet, amnesty Don,stabbed you in the back
>You are here

>Has anyone noticed that all the important promises Trump ran on that should profit the white majority (immigration, the wall) were blocked by jews while all the other stuff that was promised to jews was passed without any issues.

Yes, and Sup Forums continued on the Trump train like nothing had happened.

I believed it was T_D, because a lot of the MAGApedes weren't very bright, but I took a look at T_D, and they seem to be shilled even worse than here.

What the fuck, I just looked this up. First Bannon getting exiled, now this.

Trump is a fucking traitor.

he is really starting to piss me off

call me a shill but trump isn’t getting my vote again. i voted for mini hitler not some cuck that bends the knee on every fucking meaningful issue his white base voted him in for. fuck this country, let it slowly burn under the weight of millions of welfare spics and niggers until we’re mexico 2.0. let it die already and go the way of germistan. honestly don’t give a fuck anymore

That's about micromarketing not shilling

I really hope you get paid for this, niggers

fuck you faggot
trump better make good on his campaign promies
we are sick of being fucked with no lube

Taking literally what Trump says.
Many have fallen for this, including his base.

His chances of re-election cease to exist if he gives amnesty.

>surely the jewposters will sway me

>>Germany

>he said something
>hasn't signed it yet
How hard is this shit to grasp? This is all negotiation

Same reason why I woke up on November 8th without a worry in the world that Hillary would be president.

The kike destroyed Postville and behaved so badly that another jew wrote a book about it.

>Postville: A Clash of Cultures in Heartland America (ISBN 0156013363) is a 2000 book by journalist Stephen G. Bloom. The book documents the struggle between the small town of Postville, Iowa, and a group of new arrivals: Lubavitcher Hasidim from New York City who came to the town to run Agriprocessors, the largest kosher meat plant in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville:_A_Clash_of_Cultures_in_Heartland_America

You are just noticing this? Been going on for awhile now. People need to accept so long as you play the Democratic game and think elections will fix anything short of a totally new power block, they'll keep getting cucked.

>go the way of germistan
Yeah. I wonder who's fault it is, that my country is in the gutter trash and the Juden rock the West like it is their bitch while communism reigns supreme. Hmmm. Really activates those almonds.

boy, do't talk about mommy like that

I'll kill you

DACA HAS ALWAYS BEEN UP FOR COMPROMISE

THAT'S HOW THE GOVERNMENT FUCKING WORKS.

THE PRESIDENT CAN'T UNILATERALLY DO EVERYTHING THEY PROMISE ON THE CAMPIAGN TRAIL, CONGRESS HAS TO APPROVE, FUND AND ENACT POLICY

One of his tenets is the deal, you know how it goes, I say 50, you say 25, we haggle a bit, then meet in the middle.

I bet you think sticker price is bad.

I bet you don't even try for less

trump pissing on white americans
and sucking jew dick
nigger dick
saudi dick
mexican dick
>you are here

> honestly don’t give a fuck anymore

For the blackpilled:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

i believe it’s your fault for not winning ww2 but i guess you can blame that on us too. your population is just weak and got taken over. same happening to us. don’t blame the average american on some deep state globalist shit. we’re both in the same boat, we need violent and bloody revolutions against our government and our own people (the communist left, sjw, feminists)

Doubling down on the leaddit meme. Ironic, cobsidering you weren't here before BrockBux started flowing into your raw anus.

This is reminding me of 2008, when Democrats had a supermajority. They too dragged their ass on key policies that their base wanted, and had the means to do without Republican help, so long as the president knocked some heads to get in lock step, which he didn't. Now that the shoe is almost entirely on the other foot, so many similarities. Almost as if both major parties don't give a single shit about significant progress in either direction. Really gets the noggin joggin.

(you)

Kick them out or shut down the government or this all will have been for nothing.

But DACA is an executive order, anything involving DREAM Act and DACA has never been passed by Congress.

Don't know why Trump is even bothering with Dems if all they want is DACA. Just tax remittance to Mexico to fund the wall.

Sure, but at least Trump can do all these things unilaterally that he promised to jews.

BASED TRUMP RIGHT PEDES.
WE LOVE OUR MEXICAN REPLACEMENTS DON'T WE FOLKS?
I really will vote for whoever his opponent is in 2020, even if it is Oprah.

I love Kellyanne!

This is EXACTLY right.

DACA has nothing to do with congress. It was entirely issued by Obama. There's no need to compromise on it. Trump can eliminate it singlehandedly, and already has. If he asks congress to pass DACA, then he's a traitor, PERIOD.

Trips

And at least he's made sure that all his grandchildren will be jews!

>That's about micromarketing not shilling

And shilling is not micromarketing?

It's only us that call it shills. The ones that buy and sell social influence use some euphemism like direct marketing, social media outreach, etc.

We don't need to bury it, because that's not what he said, shills.

Everyone point and laugh at the stupid faggot who thinks we're still in 2016...

NO WALLL
O

W
A
L
L

DREAMERS WELCOME

CONSERVAKEKS ASS RAPED ONCE AGAIN

The art of the deal

>pulled this meeting publicly to show he was mentally competent
>outright agreed to Feinstein's suggestion of a "clean" DACA bill until the republicans informed him what that actually meant
so we were reminded he's not clinically insane but a gullible retard

Everyone should pay attention President Big Don is going to one up everyone again. He's going to toss that immigration agreement in the trash.

What's he waiting for then? Should have revoked it on day 1. This shouldn't be a bargaining chip, it's not fair to us or the illegals.

>the eternal cat lady
Remind me, how come Anne Coulter never had white children?

this

So instead youll vote for a cuck like bernie or gary johnson because trumps not shipping spics to the camps lmao ok

Mr Trump , sign that DACA deal NOW!

>it's not fair to us or the illegals.
Why do you care what taco niggers think?

Signing DACA is smart. Hispanics will thank Republicans and vote Republican, very smart chess move desu

DRUMPFY PROVEN TO BE SENILE BAHAHAHAA

HES FUCKING OLD AND LOSING HIS SHIT HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHICH SIDE HES ON ANYMORE LOL

All I want is the wall.

Yeah that worked out great for Reagan.
Kill yourself nigger faggot.

It is so funny, and sad, to watch people who have no idea how to make a deal talk about how to make a deal. This is what got us to where we are today!

Yeah, seems like that's the strategy.

The only feasible possibility i can see for Trump 4d chess bullshit is knowing that Congress wouldn't pass face, so he can shrug off criticism of it

Retarded when you consider Congress is fully cucked

Why do people keep saying Mexico 2.0. USA is going to become Brazil 1.5. A small part will be close to first world country, probably the northern part, while the rest of the country will become a full on war zone.

She dates niggers, she never would have them.

Someone needs to draw a comic of Trump standing on his wall pulling a rope that drops a drawbridge with DACA written on it and hordes of Mexicans running over it with their families waiting for them on the other side

HURRR KING DONALDS DOING GREAT!
>but but he's so smart!
cnn.com/2018/01/09/politics/trump-genius-hill-republicans/index.html
>DONALD TRUMP HAS DONE THINGS!
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/07/for-the-last-time-trump-hasnt-made-the-economy-any-better/

WRONG
its cute that he thinks that though lol the left always doubles down without remorse

game over
the pendulum is swinging back bitch

Well for one thing it's not their fault they're here.

I visited Estonia in July. I was at the Song Festival, I saw hundreds of flags waving (including a single Canadian one for some fucking reason) and saw so many people with tears in their eyes. I've never in my life been to such a beautiful country.

This shit makes my blood boil.

You control both houses. You have no onus to appease them.

Your argument makes no sense.

>I'm going to screw m6self because I can

nah, just won’t vote at all. why bother? the end result is the same. maybe save a few hundred at tax time. big deal, still going fucking extinct in my own country. fuck you apologist faggot

>you're all stupid
>I'm smart
>but I don't even know daca has nothing to do with Congress and is unconstitutional anyway

When were you when Donald Trump cucked on DACA and gave amnesty with instant citizenship and automatic voter registration to millions of illegal aliens with no border security, no wall, and no immigration reform?

Fucking reddit kike faggot

So if my brother steals your money and givers it to me.
>It's not my fault I'm in possession of your money.
I don't give a fuck who's fault it is, what matters is demographics you 56% faggot.

What's the point? He isn't going to win then over, unless mockingbird wants them to be won over.

Did you just link to CNN as a source?
Leaf, are you being serious?

Trump should just call in the army corps of engineers to build the wall, fuck this bargaining bullshit. As great a campaign tool it was, he's having to make all these concessions for it.

buck up bitch boy

you can take more because you have no choice.
2020 and the drumpf is stumped
no campaign promises for you ;)

all of the dreamers will vote left and have at least 4+ children so with 10 years they will be a majority voter base and they wont ever have to worry about this kind of stuff any more

No shit

NO DEAL. Enforce the 1986 amnesty act, nothing more. DACA will get challenged in court and some 9th circuit faggot will decide that it's unconstitutional for a Dreamer to prove they came to the US when they were kids, thus opening the floodgates as what happened in 1986.

Then the deadlocked SCOTUS (this will happen after Kennedy retires and before he's replaced, just watch) will uphold the 9th circuit ruling.

BYE BYE AMERICA, GOOD TO KNOW YA. THANK MR KIKESUCKER AND MAYBE WE CAN INVADE IRAN TO PROTECT BASED ISRAEL

How long until they claim Trump murdered a child and ate it's corpse?
I give it 7 months

Yes, we will play full accelerationism. What's the reason not to, you end up with the same shit anyway. Same Iran warmongering, same invader amnesty.