You should be able to solve this

You should be able to solve this.

CUTE

924!

why do dragons need to do sums

The only correct answer.

So they can keep track of how many they've killed.

not would know answer, sorry

the number of beast

Can you remove the teacher and add question marks above Kanna?

Not good at calculus at all, I'm in a thigh spot here

>calculus
It's obviously algebraic topology, you dumb nigger.

Not having a sing means it's multiplication right? so it's 2*7*3+6*5*1 =72 =7*2 =14 =1*4 =4

You're right, but I'm not going to.

Fake interrogative signs aren't tolerated here you scum.

WHICH ONE IS IT

273⊕651=0

The right one.

5.56x45

Dumbass lolis are the best

it's unsolvable, fucking animators don't know shit about math

ez

Wow, she's an idiot. Why do anime never show advanced math, anyway? Anyway, sage for blogshit. Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty. I asked my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents. And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer. All of the deep conversations people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.
My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

what math have you lads been working on?

the answer is CUTE as described in your own pic

Inter-universal Teichmüller theory

Because you asked nicely.

But is it 666 or 616?

Saved. Thx user.

>Why do anime never show advanced math, anyway?
because they're always about middle schoolers or high schoolers

manga and anime with protagonists over 18 are rare as fuck
because nippon is a nation of paedophiles

And thank god for that.

Tempted to put this over some KhanAcademy lectures

Meanwhile college students

how to spot a popsci-addicted brainlet trying to sound smart 101: he says things like "i know quantum mechanics"

i was doing this in 7th grade

are nips and americans retarded

are suffering

Your professor must be really good at hiding is power level if you think of yourself as an "intellectual peer."

I haven't done anything beyond lower division math since I majored physics. Hit my limit around linear algebra, where small hints of "real" math began to show. Enjoy grinding out computational problems while you can. You may find the real stuff more satisfying, but it will be quite different.

calc1 brainlet pls leave

tfw no anime about topology and complex analysis to comfort you through the next semester

Lol. Prepare to get your ass reamed in calc 2. Calc 1 is a joke.

Calc 2 is fucking hell on earth.

If you're in engineering just kill yourself now, differential equations are beyond fucked.

If the mangaka actually went to school to learn advanced math or physics they would have a real job instead of drawing cartoons for a living.

This is why japanese animes do not have math in them

Is your dick ok user?

>all those serious replies
I'm done with this site.

Dragon Loli cunny

>he didn't skip calc 1 and 2 and aced calc 3

I'VE GOT IT!

I ACTUALLY SOLVED IT THIS TIME1

This should be easy.

>calc1 professor being impressed that a bratty brainlet has heard of QM
This could happen only in America

I never got this meme.

I got a B- in Calc 1 and an A in Calc 2, 3, Diff Eqs, and Linear.

Series was the biggest meme I encountered. There were so many horror stories, and it ended up being the easiest part about that class for me. I found that the hardest part was polar, honestly.

Barely passed with B's.

Calc 2 was way easier than calc 1.

The hardest part was that my teacher took off points if I didn't show my work on every step, even the ones that could be done in my head.

that's one way to get destroyed in analysis. AP Calc is no replacement for first year Calculus with Spivak or Apostol.

>6
lol

I found that calc 1 was pretty much a review of high school calc, but in calc 2 we always got these super fucking hard problems in the homework.

The exams were easy of course. The homework problems would take hours to solve though.

We used Leithold in AP Calc, which in my experience ended up being more than sufficient when we ran through more after the test.

you must be retarded if you thought calc2 was hard. You have a whole semester to learn 3 chapters.

>Yuko Goto will never be your homeroom teacher

JUST

I can't think of a single school that uses Spivak for Calc 1.

Even Berkeley uses Stewart, and Stanford and MIT sometimes use Apostol.

I never took Calc 1 in high school, so that's probably why.

>muh trig subs
calc 2 being hard turned out to be a premed meme

You're a retard. Calc and diffeq are not hard at all. Just drop out now because I don't want your retarded ass designing anything I might use in the future.

Bitch I'm not doing your tutorial assignment for you

Sorry, included an MACRS table for reference

this

math only gets slightly annoying after complex analysis, and even then any retard can ace the classes

It's an old assignment, the NPV is $2,098,569.18 and the IRR is 21.54%

That was a great chapter.

Nice dodge brainlet.

N=1?

P=0.5

Everytime these threads come up I read abotu other anons acing various maths classes and it just makes me feel stupid, I'm terrible at it.

>the calc 2 is easy meme

All answers are equally valid.

Calc I is literally high school tier user, I'm sorry

What the fuck are you doing?

Keep in mind that they probably went to brainlet schools where the calc 2 problems are simple integrations with trig subs or partial fractions shlock, or basic "test for convergence" or "find the Taylor Series" garbage

So many intelligent anons here! I want all of them to fill my womb with their smart semen so my offspring isn't dumb!

see you later.

If only intelligence was inherited.

>tfw failing diffeq
It's not even hard, I'm just lazy

That's what they all say, fucking brainlet

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>taking math class
>not social science

You will be able to solve this.

They make fe feel bad for being good at math but so supremely lazy I coasted through HS taking the easiest classes I could get. Didn't see a matrix or a sigma till college and now I feel like an idiot for being so far behind.

I was making a 40 in calc3 but I passed with an A after the curve :^)

B-but the answer is 16.

What "old way" would give you the wrong answer?

What's wrong with Common Core if it gets the correct result?

>mfw I solve a Laplace transformation equation

Wait, Americans actually take the Calculus sequences and Differential Equations in uni, instead of secondary school?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As someone who used to teach small children arithmetic CC makes my blood boil. That said whoever came up with this supposed "old way" doesn't understand PEMDAS.

t. yuro with no universities in the top 100

>B-but the answer is 16.
>What "old way" would give you the wrong answer?

You're not getting out of this one, Sup Forums-poster