Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Would you vote for her over Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/civil-liberties/curious-islamophobic-politics-dem-congressmember-tulsi-gabbard
youtu.be/7QEy0mxfFaM
z3news.com/w/prophetic-dream-reveals-unrighteous-woman-leading-america-2020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is voting something I can do with my dick?

Bad skin on a woman. I don't want to look at that.

Possibly...she really caught my ear with her Syria stance.

>t. going to be in for an unpleasant surprise when he finally gets laid and sees his woman in the morning with no makeup.

No, because she's a woman.

Next question.

>literally a shitskin
>literally a woman
>literally not even hot
>literally LARPing as a man
i wouldn't vote for if she were running for the head of the PTA

And when she bends the knee to the zog agenda we could call her President Goybard. It rolls off the tongue pretty nicely.

Hey! Watch your fucking mouths

Women have spent the past 40-50 years destroying everything that man has built over the past 2000. So yes, I would vote for her just so I could hasten the Untergang. A phoenix will emerge from the ashes of Western Civilization, hopefully it will learn from our mistakes.

fuck is that the golden one before he starting HRT?

>NOT BASED MAGA TRUMP XD
>NOT REDDIT XD
>TOTALLY NOT VOTING FOR HER
>MAGA XD
T. goodest goy.

>come to Sup Forums
>expect polite discourse
Fucking neck yourself you faggot.

Yeah, I'd vote for her. Especially if she called me a filthy white male and would call for higher taxes on singles. Go for it Democrats, you can do it!

Women are memes you can fuck, not leaders you can follow.

More surprising is euro police with a gun

Keep this discussions professional. Gabbard could literally snap you like a twig. She's a major in the military and a strong non currupted progressive so show some respect

She supports illegals. Less than zero percent chance of me ever voting for her.

>Non white
>Democrat
>Woman
Who started this tulsi 2020 meme?

Outside brits and swedes they all wear one. At least ours do.

Sauce?

No.

all swedish cops have guns.

no

I question how authentic that CMB on her uniform really is.

Pic unrelated.

>professional?
What profession? professional internet poster?
Please tell me you're joking. You're obviously not from around here and you're coming here telling me how I should fucking post? Nobody cares about your faggy little pleasantries here. Here's a little tip: Begging for politeness will get you no traction here. Only the truth survives the chaos.

Brits then

>Tulsi Gabbard 2020

>Is voting something I can do with my dick?

^this

>possibly willing to endorse a candidate for President in the most significant nation on Earth
>because Syria
Who really cares t b h like it is definitely a good thing but imo is a minor detail

>Keep this discussions professional.

Shes nothing but a crotch for a hard cock.

Dunno, if I recall correctly it's just some random model from Hong Kong. Have some more.

I think this one has nip slip

You forgot to say sorry leaf. Must be a chink import.

>Syria
>minor detail
>this is what /ptg/ actually believes.
Every day before I sleep I pray to god that Reddit restores r/t_d so we can have our board back. But there is no god.

t. Neckbeard that voted for Drumpf's fat ass and retarded hair

Damn I just noticed some of these pictures have hardcore artifacts. Damned shame

She'll be president in 2024
alternet.org/civil-liberties/curious-islamophobic-politics-dem-congressmember-tulsi-gabbard

> Nationalist woman or a Nationalist man
> At this point its woman vs Man
> Man
No I would not vote for a woman

I stand corrected. Must be all the pathetic cop gifs/vids come from UK.

Are half poos considered hapas?

no, they are considered hapoos

I will never vote for a woman, not will I ever vote for a Democrat. It was enough for me to vote Republican in 2020 considering how the GOPe is complicit in deliberate capitulation with Democrat policies to push them through, only to state "we'll get 'em next time", or some other lacking metaphorical phrase.

Lmao! Vote for a female spic to lead the free world? I wouldn't even trust one as my nurse.
>Could snap you like a twig
lol Wew...You've watched too many fem fatal movies user. Ronda Rousey despite all her fanfare could quite literally get the shit kicked out of her by a slightly stronger than average dude. This is reality.

Lena Xini if memory serves me right

Oops, Lina*

>Shitskin commie that loves illegals.
Shes craterfaced trash OP

Way to go faggot OP. You came in without a punch and now you've let all the fucking reddit trash in. I'd love to discuss Tulsi, but you faggot leftists need to learn to Sup Forums.

That poor kid...

She is an American hero with the right politics

youtu.be/7QEy0mxfFaM

Id vote for her over clinton

Prophetic Dream Reveals Unrighteous Woman Leading America in 2020
z3news.com/w/prophetic-dream-reveals-unrighteous-woman-leading-america-2020/

I find it to vote for a woman. Especially not one that's been in the military. They're next to useless there and don't belong so all they do is their best imitation of a man, which is a really bad one. Then they rank up because of quotas and drastically lower standards and get a false sense of accomplishment and superiority. It's possible for her to be a better choice than her opponent if it's an Obama like subversive. She seems to be the closest thing to a Democrat with a set of morals that are internal and not just designed to grab the most votes.

If she switched parties I'd consider it but I won't vote for anyone who associates with the Democrat party. They've tried to shovel too much shit down our throats. At least a Republican will have to maintain some positions I like if they hope to ever get reelected.

You could have saved yourself all the time it took to dig up that YouTube video by simply posting a picture of her in uniform and tying
"She's more based than any of you operator LARPing faggots. Now stop projecting your sexual insecurities onto her and tell me what Trump has done other than lick hairy zog balls".