i hate to say it, but better than eminem at this point

How did we go from that ^
To that

drop that zero and get the with hero

I went to the same high school as vanilla ice

>inb4 cool story faggot

theres only one good white rapper

a White with a Nigga soul

Can a meme operator please make a virgin Eminem vs. chad Vanilla Ice comparison? Would enjoy.

You seriously have never heard vanilla ice if you think he's even a competent rapper. He was white, was the selling point. Eminem was big because he was like the Marilyn Manson of rap.

Yo yo pol is place where you disgrace, your enemies... lest ye be a friend of me.

This is actually a better argument.

eminem just needs a little bit of weed and some hard liquor

he went sober and is losing it

I wish I could live off of one crappy song for the rest of my life....ice, ice, baby....

Their material is more complex than black rappers.

voila

i think white rappers are a good thing. it's kind of like beating blacks at their own game, proving once again anything they can do we can do better.

The real eminem died a long time ago. The current one is an illuminati clone.

youtube.com/watch?v=8s0IMXqZGtM

He did more for the white race than Adolf. Obviously.

>posting Vanilla Ice as an example of a white rapper and not Eyedea

youtu.be/VznZPlTpaig

bones is one trick trash

lil ugly mane is goat

Gas chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM&bpctr=1515535377

Now banned in most civilised countries.... even Hooktube has gassed it

Fuck that noise, the negroes are already (((uppity))) and I don't want it spreading

this is neat

Feminem looking like fucking Ernest

kek, noice

kek thanks

kek

>have this jaw
>squander it on negro mixtapes

what's his endgame?

Based white rappers

Damn Vanilla Ice was a good looking man

Ps. Nohomo

Idiots making monkey music. Pure idiocy. It's just oogabooga bling bling muh drugs my gangs in da hood, muh glorifying of living in a family of cunts. Nothing worth paying attention to.

>tfw remember when he said Suge Knight hung him off a balcony by his ankles

I can believe it because Suge Knight is one big nig. He dropped in my estimation when I saw him in that movie though, the one where he's riding some superbike and magically jumps a farmer's fence to hit up the qt you know the one I mean. He went way back up though when he called (((Ron Jeremy))) out for acting like every Jew ever (it wasn't as redpilled as it sounds though).

youtube.com/watch?v=MAODBS2G1sQ

If you execute every single rapper on the planet you will actually cut down crime in black neighbourghoods. I actually believe that. Without rap music giving them this illusion that this behaviour might lead to good things. They'd still be niggers but perhaps have a chance of being less of a nigger and less enticed to do such things.

Rap doesn't categorically have to be nigger shit, but almost 100% of all rapping is nigger shit. Wiggers get the rope

i’ll make a factually incorrect statement to prove how i’m totally not still mad that eminem came out as anti-trump
go back to /p-
wait shit

mostly suck
eminem's first 4 albums were great, but he lost his touch. The rest of the white rappers are not even worth mentioning.

who the fuck even looks like that. this guy is the chaddest chad i have ever seen

>ever approving nigger culture

>Van Winkle has never known his biological father; he was given the family name of the Dutch man his mother was married to at the time of his birth.

top cuck

Freestyle young Eminem is the best rapper out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCoM2RYX2Xs

scatman is the best rapper im0ioo

youtube.com/watch?v=Be0OAjuk_1k

Only one name comes to mind. hooktube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo

It’s probably better to be gay. No wait. I don’t know.

I don't know my dude, can you imagine this specimen walking among us mortals? I'd just hide myself in a corner.

shit taste

youtube.com/watch?v=T56blv85q3s

rap was and will always be for degenerate niggers
if you're on Sup Forums an listen to any kind of rap you can go and fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=2j7u-exiQ2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=aGip64cYJTg

youtu.be/0Y1da7FqyTw

youtu.be/wbDXdzF3pdc

ICP MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

THEY RAP ABOUT MAGNETS N SHIT!

I don't mind rap. I keep saying rap could be used to our advantage if they sung about nationalism. Nationalism and voluntary separation could be considered appealing if they did that. Learn from cultural marxists and how they infected liberalism in entertainment so that conservatism can get a leverage.

My opinion on white rappers is that they’re rappers who are white.

Whites singing negro music

You niggers don't know shit.

youtu.be/9PLfjhQG97I

Villain Ice may not have been one of the best musicians, but I think he is a pretty cool guy overall. He also a pretty bad ass motocross racer.

>You niggers don't know shit.

OP said white, not (((white)))

>my butt is