Code Geass R3

Event BD just got released, proper(no stage screening) HD version of the R3 PV should appear soon

PV soon

I hunger

You LL/CC fags make me worry that the entire season is going to be filled with shipper bait.

Both Lelouch and CC are well liked and popular shows attract rabid shippers. You'd have to be blind to not see this coming miles away

And new picture drama

But i wish they'd tell us the release dates already

they held until now for the R3 PV and since the 1st movie hasn't been dated yet it's going to be at least in late 2018

we have to go thru 3 movies before R3 and we don't know what format R3 will be

>late 2018
That makes me feel depressed, don't crash my hopes

R3 is 2019 for sure

even if the movies are direct to BD they take months to come

I dunno if late 2018 is necessarily the earliest it can be released. The Tamayura movies were announced August 2014, and the first one came out only eight months later in April 2015.

Even on the most ideal schedule, though, R3 can't begin much earlier than 2019, yeah. Maybe Fall 2018 on an abnormally accelerated schedule, but probably 2019 or 2020.

it may be a movie, the PV animation quality is movie-like

Wait what? So all we know is that the PV is coming "soon", no release date?

the proper PV comes with this event BD

someone will have to rip it or they will officially release it later

Didn't make that connection, thanks.

hype

waiting

>being a Kallenfag

JINBU WO

How could it even continue after the R2 ending?
>he didn't die when stabbed, returned to life immediately or at least the same week
>he didn't die when stabbed, but for some reason was out for years (either regeneration took long for some reason or he went to live in the countryside)

It's pretty much confirmed he got CC's immortality (would make the most sense), some fags say that since it's called "Resurrection" it means he actually died, which is fucking retarded because it can very well mean everyone just thought he was dead. In any case, why would he come back? His plan worked exactly as he wanted, coming back would ruin it all. Only thing I can see is that either Suzaku becomes a threat (unlikely and he doesn't have a Geass or the planning skills of Lelouch) or it's been a long time and the world is in the shitter for whatever reason.

Either way, I don't see R3 having a very convincing raison d'etre.

>or it's been a long time and the world is in the shitter for whatever reason
I think this is pretty likely. It could be about another Geass user trying to force his will unto the world. Lelouch comes back because he somewhat became the embodiment of the worlds future.
>a very convincing raison d'etre
This never stopped any stupid shit in this show to happen.

>It's pretty much confirmed he got CC's immortality
Retard.

Not him but go ahead and explain why not, and if so, how he survived getting run through the heart with a sword.

>claim is made
>why not?
How about "Why?" is answered first?

>"At the end of Geass, the user takes over the position of the person who granted them their Geass" -CC in the episode she loses her memories

How much more plainly do you want it explained to you? CC needed someone to take her place, that someone was Lelouch. The only error here was the original poster saying "pretty much confirmed", there is no pretty much and you didn't need R3 to know, because you were told exactly what happened. There was even a scene specifically showing CC being mortal again (when she cut her finger and it wouldn't heal).

Truth be told I found Kallen to be utterly unappealing all throughout the series. I just don't want CG to turn into SAO.

>CC needed someone to take her place
Do you watch at 8x speed or something? She let that go.
>you were told exactly what happened
Where exactly is the viewer told that C.C. gave Lelouch her immortality in R2E15?
>There was even a scene specifically showing CC being mortal again (when she cut her finger and it wouldn't heal).
You're reaching. We already know her regeneration isn't instantaneous. The cut stops bleeding and is paper-thin before Lelouch even places his hand on top of hers. That's hardly proof of a Code transfer.

Also,
>implying they would have planned something like that out

Sweet

>Do you watch at 8x speed or something? She let that go.
She let go dying at the last moment. Evidently part of the process was already done, since she lost her immortality.

>Where exactly is the viewer told that C.C. gave Lelouch her immortality in R2E15?
What do you think "take my place" means? Does Lelouch grow tits and green hair?

>You're reaching. We already know her regeneration isn't instantaneous.
It isn't, but the show puts emphasis on it for good reason. On top of that, you'll notice that after that point, CC never says she's immortal, and she (as well as Lelouch) start acting like she can die (unlike before where they often said not to worry as she can't die anyway).

>implying they would have planned something like that out
Maybe not but they can act like they did.

Just show me them sweet hand drawn mechs, none of that CG garbage. I won't be able to sleep tonight otherwise.

Where do people get that it will be a movie from? Making a TV series sounds like a better move.

>She let go dying at the last moment. Evidently part of the process was already done, since she lost her immortality.
Circular logic.
>What do you think "take my place" means? Does Lelouch grow tits and green hair?
You already know that I'm aware that C.C. wanted to pass him the Code, but there was no point where "you were told exactly what happened". There is an important distinction between that and "what she wanted to happen (and gave up)".
>she (as well as Lelouch) start acting like she can die (unlike before where they often said not to worry as she can't die anyway).
This is a good point, but could just as easily be attributed to shipping faggotry (or simply standard affection/worry) than some immortality (and lack of on C.C.'s part) foreshadowing. Additionally, Lelouch would presumably put the pieces together if he thought she wasn't immortal and would be going through the Zero Requiem dishonestly, something that wasn't implied. I don't think they'd retcon it so Lelouch knew he wasn't actually going to (permanently) die, either.

Regardless, I don't think this argument is going to go anywhere. We'll see what (probably convoluted) path they have taken when we watch R3 (and Ohgi gets killed pls).

Are any of the recap films released yet?

>R3
It's not fucking called R3.

>but probably 2019 or 2020

It's not called Code Geass R3 though, that's wrong.

Dude, he got his fathers code. Just look for the moment when Lelouch's father grabbed Lelouch's neck with his hand. On the palm off the hand he grabbed Lelouch's neck, was the code symbol. It could honestly not be anymore simple. This also means that Lelouch still has his Geass and a code, since CC is still alive.

You are a retard.
look=

Wrong again dumbass also you fags will always be wrong for the simple fact thst we don't know how Codes are transferred since the show never fucking detailed how the process worked and also why would Charles transfer his Code to Lelouch tp begin with? The very fact that the subtitle is called Lelouch of the Resurrection should be a huge giveaway.

The answer is put in front of you fucking retarted face and you still don't get it.

Kill yourself and freaking waste of oxygen. Do the fucking world a favor.

Congrats you didn't refuet a single fucking claim like all Codefags whenever evidence pops up in front of them

How does it being called Lelouch of the resurrection prove anything? If he got Charles' code he'd die and then be resurrected, it proves the code theory more than anything else

>How does it being called Lelouch of the resurrection prove anything?
You have to had died in order to be resurrected, Code users don't die.

>If he got Charles' code he'd die and then be resurrected, it proves the code theory more than anything else
What the fuck are you talking about? Code Users can't fucking die, if he hadvthe Code right there and then during thr parade he would have gotten up like normal much like Charles did not wait 3 fucking years. You Codefags will always lose.

Except they can, they're just brought back. CC has died several times in the series, she is then resurrected by the code

This guy is just fucking retarted, the answer is trown right in his face and he still deny's it. Lelouch did not die, because he code activated and "ressurected" him. Lelouch kills his father and mother and unkowingly gains the code. And because CC is still alive, that means that Lelouch still has his code.

This is a possible theory.

You don't have to take the word "resurrection" that fucking seriously you god damn retard. Lelouch and everyone else, even CC who believed he had died, was "resurrected because of the code.

> Lelouch still has his code
Stil has his Geass*

>Geass from CC
>code from Charles
>in the end we were all Code Geass
It's gonna happen

The theory is very much possible and it even seems like the most valid one. But some retards don't have a fucking brain capeble of of actually putting two and two together and explode at anything they think there is not enough "evidence'' for.

>Lelouch did not die, because he code activated and "ressurected" him.
See
Once again your theory is filled with holes. If Lelouch did "die" his Code would have automatically activated at the parade and he would have gotten back up
>Except they can
No they literally cant die. CC didn't die during those times since she literally can't. Do you know what being immortal means? It does not fucking mean being resurrected.

You will always be fucking wrong for the simple fact that you can't explain how Codes are transferred or why Charles would do it. You can make all the theories you want but it'll always lead to that simple conclusion.

>Do you know what being immortal means? It does not fucking mean being resurrected
It is in the sense that litterly everyone believed him to be dead, so to the word it is the "resurrection" of Lelouch.

>CC has died several times in the series, she is then resurrected by the code
Code is only activated the first time you "die" idiot.

Ok

Keep on grasping for straws

>Code is only activated the first time you "die" idiot.
I have a vague feelings this was mentioned somewhere. That the code only activated after the first time someone dies, I might be wrong.

>code deniers this mad
It's the most valid theory given the information we have. Calm your titties and just wait to see what happens, it's not like you have any good alternative you're arguing for

You are one sad person.

>I have a vague feelings this was mentioned somewhere
I think by Charles when Lelouch killed him andvthen confirmed in the flasback with CC where the nun "killed" her once the transfer was complete.

This confirms the theory even more, Lelouch gained Charles's code, died and his code activated.

>still no rips
C'mon Japs, i know you can do better

>You will always be fucking wrong for the simple fact that you can't explain how Codes
Not him, but that doesn't invalidate anything.
>or why Charles would do it
Are you the guy from last thread? Fucking hell, the "Lelouch was given Charles' Code" has been a thing since R2 aired and theories as to motive were supplied as well. I don't see what you gain from continuously going "you never explain why Charles might do it".

Lelouch simply took it from him unconciously

PV FUCKING WHEN

>Not him, but that doesn't invalidate anything.
Actually it does. You can't say Charles transfer his Code without knowing how the process works especially when the show itself doesn't bring up the prospect of Lelouch being immortal. There was a rhyme to reason why everyone received their Code (The nun was crazy and careful calulated the right moment to do it, VV willingly gave Charles his Code) but none for Charles.

>Lelouch was given Charles' Code" has been a thing since R2 aired and theories as to motive were supplied as well
And they've always been shot down. Every single one of them. This has been going on for 7 and a half years now and nobody has done anything to make a valid theory without there being holes in it.

>And they've always been shot down. Every single one of them.
Explain why Lelouch is completely and utterly incapable of taking Charles code right now.

The only way I can see Lelouch having a Code is if CC unwillingly transferred it to him when he was about to die. I don't see how Lelouch getting it from his father would make sense at all.

Because as far as we know codes can't be taken, only given. It's why CC was captured and experimented on but never killed. If it were that easy to take a code she wouldn't be alive.

>If Lelouch did "die" his Code would have automatically activated at the parade and he would have gotten back up
He played dead until Orange took his body away from the crowd and then disappeared into the country.

>Because as far as we know codes can't be taken, only given.
You do realize, that Charles killed VV and litterly took his code from him. That's like totally contradicting what you are saying.

>Explain why Lelouch is completely and utterly incapable of taking Charles code right now.
Because a Code User has to willingly give his Code away in some case like with the Nun through an intricate process or in other cases just willing giving it like with VV of course with both of these we're never shown how the Code is transferred so Charles has to willingly give Lelouch his Code in order for him to be immortal the problem is that why would he? It would just be another slap in the face to his ego that his son managed to take everything away from him so his last huzzah now you're immortal too would just seem rather pathetic considering it was another thing he wanted.

>You do realize, that Charles killed VV and litterly took his code from him.
Wrong, in the episode itself its stated that VV willingly gave his Code to Charles CC confirmed it herself hence why he died it was the same shit with the Nun once she transferred her Code to CC she instantly died.

We saw Orange ran from the scene during that moment.

Rewatch the show. CC confirmed that VV gave his Code to Charles (he was still fucking breathing by the time she got there) you can't kill a Code user unless they give up their Code.

>The only way I can see Lelouch having a Code is if CC unwillingly transferred it to him when he was about to die
Then CC would have died then and there but she's confirmed alive in the new season.

ITT: Codefags BTFO

New official art

They all look a bit different.

>implying the president isn't best girl

She's a close second, but CC trumps all

when the heck does this take place

pick one

1) Nunally standing
2) Shirley alive

??!?

Well as far as tits go
President > Kallen > CC > Shirley > Nunally

There was even an official bust size chart released and indeed Milly has the biggest tits

Kallen did not have such fat legs. They're ruining it.

Yeah what's going on. Though it could also just be art for the sake of art, that's not really relevant to the story.

Undead Shirley confirmed.

Fucking warlocks, man.

I hope someone will also the Picture Drama separately, if there is a clear version for it and hopefully at least in 720p format.

could someone get a clearer image of this later when there is one?

bump

PV when? Fucking japs... two weren't enough.

Fucking elevens m8, how long do i have to wait