I want to move to Europe

My family's been here since before the Revolution, but I feel it's time to leave. I know where this country is invariably headed. Nobody here, even conservatives, really care about their ethics enough to fight for them. As long as they get their entertainment, they don't care.
Trump is part of that entertainment, and his election was a faux-conservative revolution, to give the illusion that "we're winning" while we lose.
My (southern) state is 65% non-Hispanic white, which isn't bad, but when we tried to do something like...
a. have a state constitutional amendment against gay marriage and
b. keep trannies in their proper bathrooms
...Corporations like Paypal/the NBA boycotted us, and we were anti-Americanly strong-armed into compromise.
"Conservatives" caved.
There's a lot of talk about 'the day of the rope,' but Americans don't care about anything as long as they're entertained and fed.
And in terms of being fed, gluttony and greed are America's new religions.

I want to move to Europe. I have an economics degree and speak German, Spanish, and Portuguese (in addition to English, obviously). I'll have to give my guns away, but I'm willing to do that. Also willing to learn more languages (I enjoy it).

Recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHaMOZo_xg4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fj3dIsCrWGU
youtu.be/jj8rMwdQf6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to Russia

enjoy ahmed, jamal and tyrone double dipping your wife's and daughter's mouths as you jerk off in the corner with an african dictionary up your asshole as you recite how much you love watching your genes get blacked in those languages, you cuck a doodle doo

Stay and fight then.

Cool, go to Europe and watch a replay of what they've already done to the US. Only this time, you already know what the outcome will be and instead of people being ignorant and fooled into accepting the brown hordes, they'll stubbornly welcome their own demise.
The US was as white as Europe 45 years ago. Europe will look like the US in 25 years since they've accelerated the genocide. Either that, or a widescale war will break out, but that's probably being too optimistic, since Eurofats are entertained and fed, too.

That photo has some real amazing color composition

Stay and fight you fucking idiot. Your no better than the Mexicans if you just run away from your fucking problems.

This country can get better you better you fuckin retard

fuck of mutt go back to mexica instead

Fuck off we're full

What if Iceland is a well-kept secret for the last stand?
>well above sea-level
>predominantly white
>largest minority group is white (Polish)
>isolated from new world/old world degeneracy, decadence, and drama
>protected island
>good music/bands
>hot springs
>close to both North America and Europe

Because it's a painting lmao

Is it a photo or painting? or photo digitized into a painting?

youtube.com/watch?v=OHaMOZo_xg4

>65%
>it's not too bad.
its over mate. move to the midwest and regroup.

I have no Mexican, Latin American, and/or Spanish ancestry whatsoever. I learned Spanish because it's both incredibly easy and useful. Portuguese is practically a dialect of Spanish, with more French sounding (nasal) pronunciation.

That secret was never a secret. The kikes have been funneling muslims up there, too, and the Saudis are funding a mosque. There are niggers and spics being imported, too. A taqueria just opened and by all accounts, they LOVE their new multicultural neighbors.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj3dIsCrWGU

checked
>Recommendations?
stop being delusional, and realize it's much, much, much worse in europe

It’s a leftist shill ignore him

Also staying and fighting is the best thing you can possibly do. Fighting the ideological war is also most important. That’s how we win

Whatever you do dont come here and butcher our language. Your best bet is United Emirates of Brittannia

fuck off, we're full
waves of degeneracy are hitting the EU coming from the US
hyperprocessed food in boxes
glorification of sports over real culture
the policy of only caring about local news, what happens 10 miles around you, and ignoring 100% the rest of the world
lowering the bar in schools to minimum common denominator
a soulless consumism
you've done nothing to stop them, and you'll bring that cancer with you

I want to go to the US, you can get my rat's nest passport if I get yours

THOSE

FUCKING

FEET

Africa is the future here.
As an expat, this was incredibly painful to realize.
Work with what you have, the old continent has been frittered away by the greatest american invention of all: neoliberalism.
Hispanics, with all their faults, want to integrate. Europe's immigrants are here to reproduce, replace, and impose.
And an incomprehensibly large majority of whites applauds and encourages them.

Hispanics do NOT integrate, they live parallel lives in their own communities. They're leeches that wish to completely take over all that the white man has built while refusing to leave their own filthy, violent culture behind them. There are Mexicans who've lived in the US for 30+ years and still don't speak English and the leftists coddle them so that they don't have to. They don't get their citizenship, don't give any fucks because they can still get jobs, welfare, and housing without it. They are literally worse than niggers as they're a foreign invader and conquering army. Fuck Spics and fuck all who employ, house, or feed them.

So you want then to be towelheads? Because that is what's happening to Europe.

fuck you

You still have an 80% white population. Even if there were only 1000 whites left on earth, your attitude is just shit.

Fucking fight back, you're pathetic!

What makes you think it is any better over here?
Same problems, just somewhat different symptoms, and different stages of advancement, but all-in-all the same shit show.

Theyre cute

Imagine living in an environment totally alien to your ancestry. America isn't where we evolved.

Looking at pictures and videos of Europe feels like looking at home to American Whites, trust me. You take for granted just being in your native land.

you have no idea what you're talking about
first turn of last presidential election, about half of the voters chose one of the 5 hardline commie candidates, the other candidates at best being fucking socdems
assuming that far more people don't vote because they're too much of leftists than the other way around, it's easy to conclude the vast absolute majority of French are hardcore communists
I do include Le Pen in the commies, mind you (and for good as fuck reasons)
really: the mindset problem here is much worse than you can even imagine
that reality itself is pathetic doesn't make it less real, sadly...

Fight how?
Harass some veiled mother of 6 roach on the street?

I would happily fight to the death against the tides of afromuslim colonists.

What you don't get is that I would also be fighting against the white native majority.

Fuck off

Fight for your land even if it's hopeless. "Hurr durr give up France" faggotry. You French have such a pathetic defeatist attitude. Fucking cut it out. Fight even if it's for a single village or single part of France.

You're pathetic

Just fight fight fight. Blackpilling faggotry pls go.

checked
but you're a retard if you think there still is anything to fight for, here

>get warned about the Juden from Ford and Hitler (to name a few)
>side with LITERALLY STALIN and kill millions of Germans, destroy the country utterly
>take in all the Juden
>get demographically annihilated by said Juden
>I want to move back to Europe!
How about no, liberator? How about you stay right where you are and enjoy the fruits of your labor? :^)

leaf

Sometimes, it seems that if I'm going to live during the collapse of our civilizations, it could be nice to hang out in the alps and practice German.
Forgive me if that sounds defeatist. I'm not defeatist, but pragmatic.

stay the fuck out of the midwest we're fucking full

Prove your worth
Wear the white kepi and fight for the best european nation

You realize Europe is more liberal than the US right my dude?

A FUCKING MEME FLAG

I doubt that feeling has anything to do with where you are, but more with whom you are there.

That ain't much better here, and getting worse fast.

I will if I can. But I will not fight against the majority who have more claim to the country than i. And I won't be the lonely clown yelling 'the end is near' (not again).

48% of 2016 births in France were'non european' (read african or muslims)

if you have money open a pub in eastern europe/balkans, if not then go to western europe which is basically like america but with some old buildings

>stunning

Always stunning
And brave

Switzerland, and you won't even have to give your guns away.

oh right a majority of pro-multiculturalist pieces of shit deserve power because they are a majority

fuck your stupid democratic majority supremacist bullshit

yes, by all means, pay $4000 a month for a one room apartment

>Hispanics do NOT integrate

Ánd that's a bad thing? no it's great, mixing is the problem, le the segregation continue, if we cant stop the flow, at least,don´t mix with them,pararel realities inside a nation, till the day of the .....

Checked. Race war now, we shoot it out till the end

enough of them integrate to make mixing happen, but they shit out babies like nothing

America is pretty much done, Europe is our actual homeland.

It actually does sound defeatist. And as far as pragmatic goes, I think you are up for a disappointment.

>I'll have to give my guns away, but I'm willing to do that

No, you don't. You just have to get a permit for ownership. You can own guns in Europe. It's the carrying them around part that's forbidden.

and the ever thinking of using them to defend your life part, as well

Before moving, at least get a good and sincere look at the countries you prefer. Go on vacations there at least a week. Reality can be brutal. Some people can't handle the transition. And if you want to leave your country solely on societal reasons, beware that most European states enforce strong laws on that front... Gay marriage is legalized almost everywhere but all this trans shit is not yet as developed, neutral pronouns for exemple are not even discussed. But don't imagine finding the paradise really.

Dude, I share your points of view, but having seen what I have, I know that if I so much as get caught posting an identitarian comment, my visa doesn't get renewed, and it's"you have to go back".
And the people are well indoctrinated. There won't be "user deserves to stay" marches like there were for the pitch black skinned child rapist or the salafist welfare breeder.

learn Polish

Move to Poland

Convince Poles that what is happening to France could happen to them, mobilize them as pro-ethnic European blocs (not as EU shills).

Tons of French people warning about what happened to France could start something. Come on dude. You have to take action. You have to. Do whatever you can. Resist.

Live elsewhere than France, write about what happens to France. Also have at least 5 children.

If you're not willing to try to do that, just give up. What the hell else can you do? Your country is going down in flames. Do whatever you can to raise awareness and resist, even if it ultimately doesn't have a good ending.

if you want a cottage and land i'll give you mine
i'm emigrating out of ireland myself

Ironically I am learning French because I want to serve in foreign legion

Je suis Polonaise, Je déteste les Noirs.
Je mange des pierogi avec du fromage

There's something really funny about French
It has very, very similiar pronunciation to Polish which makes it easier for me

What's happening to Poland?

Europeans have to understand that yes ethnicity matters, but being White/European matters a lot, too. We need to work together. We need to organize. Europe is ours.

The EU is anti-Europe.

jesus. is this cancer of equality spreading in all white countries? fucking kill me

Iceland is a tiny island of Norse people who just believe whatever their cousins in Sweden and Norway tell them.

Iceland isn't somehow cut off like we like to think.

The real areas for hope are Poland, Hungary, Czechia and Austria.

Aside from the crap that's happening in Europe, and the lack of freedom in many of the countries here (not including Norway to that big of an extent), I agree with you. You should move to Europe, not because of any racial politics, but just for the fact that the US will collapse to hyperinflation within our lifetimes.

America is addicted to debt, that includes federal, state and local governments, and the people that are addicted to leasing cars, student loans, CCs etc... And eventually this debt will have to be paid back. The racket the US is running right now with unlimited imports with no exports is going to end when the US inevitably defaults. And you do not want to be there when that happens.

Europe is in much better fiscal shape than the US, and this can be proven by looking at our trade balances and general debt to GDP numbers. Americans think they're so productive because they work longer hours than us, but the reality is that americans don't do anything of value those hours, they just piss away their time.

>>The EU is anti-Europe..

100% true. We tried to reform it, and failed. We got cucked. It appears it has to be destroyed before we can make progress. That won't be pretty, but it is necessary.

Europe is our land. Even if we lose it for 1000 years. We strive for some way to survive, and we never give up. That has to be our mentality.

>Je suis Polonaise

I lived in Galicia for a year. The Fortaleza do Castro (where Franco had leftists rounded up and killed) had a giant swastika spray-painted on the rectangular stone memorial to their memory.
Saw a few other swastikas around town too... Stuck with me.

Don't make me paranoid
There was nothing wrong with that sentence

>Polonaise

Look where they live, gawd damn mountain Jews with their Chocolate, Watches, Banking and Views.

T'es une meuf?

There is no running from the US collapse. It will be similar to the fall of Rome; we'll take everything with us.
Europe has built up a social welfare state at the expense of defense thanks to the US. Once we're gone that will have to change. Europe is not as stable as you might think.

No need to limit to Europe.

well Europe comes first

There's a very real chance we won't evem get Europe back. But that has to be our main focus. It's where we evolved. Europe is in our blood.

Non

Ah
Now I see
>e

It wouldn't be white genocide if it wasn't.

This is a concentrated effort by a group of internationalists, backed by a positive feedback loop of declining demographics and social manipulation. That isn't a conspiracy, they actively acknowledge and celebrate the elimination of white identity.

I'm not saying that Europe is very stable. I'm just making the Peter Schiff case that Europe will not experience the same drop in standard of living that the US will through the next financial collapse. I don't know what you think about Schiff, whether you like him or not, you should check out his mortgage banker speech in 2006. It's entertaining, and he uses funny analogies to explain how the US economy functions in modern day.

Here's a link:

youtu.be/jj8rMwdQf6k

Fuck off we've enough niggers already.

>American white nationalist
>a nigger
you have literal niggers and you would post against a fucking white American moving to Sweden?

You're the nigger, nigger

Moving away from America Vs Europe I think that Europe has a much harder right wing than the us in some ways.

Certainly better funded. What is the US equivalent of Serbia? What about the anti Soros Hungarian president? Austria, Geert Wiilders in the Netherlands?

Truth be told
We don't give a shit about white nationalists
No one here does

Declining demographics are actually good. The world is massively overpopulated as it is.

But we got sold the myth of eternal growth. The only thing that never stops growing is cancer.

Doesn't matter. We're still your best friends and might even help fight for you if it came down to it. Most other people would just blink upon hearing that you just got blown up and your brains and splattered on the floor.

>american
>white
The niggers we have are going out too. Once they're booted out you're free to join them in Somalia.
True and untrue. too many white nationalists ignore the fact that european peoples are different. more similar than africans or whatever and can be allied but, mish mashing us as one group does only work in America. Americans should stay in America. Their mentality and their culture and their mixed DNA would work out best there.

>american friends
There are a few americans that seem friendly. Most of you just act like the sterotypical amerimutt who wants us to die out and mock Europeans. Stay in your melting pot and scream America's the best as your genes fade away as it's mixed with Tyrones.

Why is anyone engaging with this fuck? Ignore Sweden.

fucking faggot

You're getting in millions of Somali niggers and Arabs and you would actually mind White Americans coming in. You're pathetic. You pick an easy target.

>. too many white nationalists ignore the fact that european peoples are different.
no we don't, we just understand on a deep level that being European racially matters a lot, too.

No fucking Americans think Swedes can't love Sweden and want Sweden for the Swedes, you dumb Swedecuckold. You're beyond pathetic and only shooting yourself in the foot. The EU loves your posts, cocksucker.

As said. I do not want the somali niggers OR you. Stay. In. America. You'd like it better. You'd suit in more. It'd be better for you and for others including us in europe.

He's literally posting from his shed as he has nothing to do while achmed fucks his wife/daughter.

lol it's sad, Swedes and French are the most pathetic demoralized groups of people in Europe I find.

You want to have americans ruin your country after the arabs and africans are done with you, Hans? And you call me a faggot? There are a ton of them. Low quality high quantity like the fucking soviets or chinese. They do not fit in either. I'd say you're free to take them all into Germany but I somehow doubt the other germans would agree with that arrangement.

Large minority of redpilled french out there.

We and Americans are much more likely to have Tryone dipping our wives than Euros will ever be, you retarded leaf. Canada is nearly lost, the US is already lost.

Best thing to do is go live in the countryside in Europe, someplace like East Germany, anywhere far away from capital cities.

I'd be curious to see who commits the most gun related crimes

>Best thing to do is go live in the countryside in Europe, someplace like East Germany, anywhere far away from capital cities.
He doesn't know Berlin is in Eastern Germany...