Soygoy of Mossad wants to create an army

Soygoy of Mossad wants to create an army

youtube.com/watch?v=41y7L7BjDX0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck this guy is so fucking full of himself.

Ever since Krautgate that whole community has just become so smug and full of themselves. I can't even listen to Styx anymore.

So a collective of individuals? I think he's finally starting to understand.

You're just now noticing this? Sargon's entire thing has always been "smug asshole who uses the same handful of rhetorical devices over and over again"

I don't actually listen to these people. I have their shit playing in the background while I play vidya. I'm just now noticing an increase in the smugness and the skepticism^tm.

>shills and sargoy subs argue that he won the debate vs richard
>part of the debate was collective vs individual
>sargoy now wants to create a collective
ENLIGHTENED

This makes me proud to be an atheist

>muh collectivist
>muh individuality
>we need to band together in a collective of individuals
>we're not collectivists, we're a collective

These fucking people are so fucking retarded it physically hurts.

>group of free thinking individuals
>collectivist

Big difference. Now shut the fuck up.

Holy fuck is the alt-right really this dumb?

lel it's hilarious at what length the guy goes to avoid saying collective.
>the individual AND the wider society of which they exist

Anyone care to explain how that is different from "the collective"?

Why the fuck would anyone willingly follow sargoy of cuckad.

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet????

THIS IS THE REASON THAT RICHARD SPENCER WAS UPSET

THIS IS THE REASON THAT ALEX JONES WAS UPSET AND FLIPPED ON BANNON INSTANTLY

THIS IS THE REASON the_donald is THE JIDF

THIS IS THE REASON THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FLOODED WITH KIKES

The shills on this board, and the reason the_donald has turned into a jewish cesspit of zionist filth is because Bannon controls T_D through the mods and has shills on there as well as here.

That's why Roy Moore was shilled so hard and you actually got banned if you said to trust Trump and support Luther Strange.

What's wrong with Styx ?

Don't lump Styx in with those faggots

>I don't care that an ethnostate exists because it happened before i was born
>I don't care about the future of my country because i'll be dead by then
FUCK BROS NOOOO
HIS ARGUMENTS ARE TOO SOLID
We are over, we should just change our calendars to be BS (Before Sargon) AS (After Sargon) before his army of enlightment comes for us.

Styx is a crossdresser.

As soon as these fags turned up, they were outed as Jews.

Sup Forums was right, not alt-right, but right again.

what?

I can see his appeal if your functionally retarded but otherwise you shouldn't need a half naked man to explain the news to you.

Individualists believe that individual rights can not be infringed under any circumstances.

Collectivists (marxists, alt-righters etc) believe in forcing their toxic ideologies upon others because they don't believe in individual rights.

It's as simple as that really.

He did it. His plan all along was to drag in a big youtuber and make them take action. He actually baited Sargon into creating his own army. Kraut won.

>Individualists believe that individual rights can not be infringed under any circumstances.
Stop pretending Sargon is an anarchist.

fucking collective anti-collectivists BTFO by their own collectivism

"the individualist collective" RISES

HAIL SARGON
HAIL

What uniform should the stepfather's goons wear?

pics

But what if the individual consents?

>Spencer argued that society should have an elite class that acts as a cultural vanguard and enforces norms
>Sargon didn't answer, he only laughed
>everyone brought up the fact that this exists today with the liberal elite
>everyone brought up the fact that it has always existed
>Sargon laughed like a 12 year old
>now Sargon wants an elite collective of individualists to protect society

This is how a fragile egotist admits defeat

>based on voting patterns, biology and culture we have surmised that an ethno-state would create the most free and prosperous society for both the individual and the society at large
COLLECTIVIST!
>let's unite into a group based on our shared ideologies and philosophy to become a greater force in the culture and politics
#Liberalist

oy vey

That's why they struggle against even morons like Spencer. Spencer at least acknowledges that society gives rise to individual freedom but that society is only good as the people who comprise it. To have a good society you need everyone on the same page, historically (e.g. shared history), culturally and ethnically. There is a bigger identity to your own.

Sarcuck and co just want to be left alone to indulge themselves. They only woke up when they realised their video games and star wars were being messed with. The recognise that Islam is vaguely bad, but don't come out and say its horrendous and we really have no business letting Muslims in our society.

It's a hard truth to swallow for them - that the life they crave is really only possible in an overwhelmingly ethnically homogenous white society. Western (i.e. white) history and culture gave them the society they love but they don't want to fight for it, just to be left alone in their manchild-caves with vidya, cummies, and weed. They are the "beautiful ones" in calhoun's mouse experiment.

I am an idiot and didn't save them so hopefully another user did and posts.

this

>I have not been considering the people who may feel think they rely on me, and that I'm not just a content creator but a representative of something larger than myself and should have been mindful of that at the time.

This guy thinks he is some sort of representative? A representative of what? These youtubers need to understand that they're just youtubers with an opinion...hopefully of their own. If anyone feels like they have to rely on a youtuber they should work on their confidence.

I notice that Styx doesn't have this issue, which is why he was the most level-headed of the three.

Strangely he has argued for an elite to guide the rest of society before. I think it was when he was smoking weed in his garden, i'l see of i can find the video.

>group
No there actually isn't you fucking idiot.

>EVERY GROUP BUT MINE IS COLLECTIVIST
bruh

Hi Sargoy

Imagine my shock when their experiment reveals the people who share those values are overwhelmingly white men.

lolwut

YASS Sargon SLAY! When are we getting Liberalist flair for pol?

>british cuck thinks people will follow him
well dumb people will, but not enough useful people.

Yeah he needs to get off his high horse. They are entertainment at their best and cringe at their worst.

liberal memes btfo the collectopigs

get lost collectopig our kingdom is eternal, our kingdom is for the individual

>Was getting doxxed part of your plan?

How much do i need to donate to be in le Sargoy army?

nice bait faggot

Same here. They are dishonest and pretend not to understand any of our points. They are just trying to hold on to their audience, that still think they are smart and will give them monies.

>Individualists believe that individual rights can not be infringed under any circumstances.
Well then individualists are retarded. No right is absolute. Not a single one. The state reserves the power to override rights in order to preserve itself and the well-being of the wider good. It is seldom used but it is used.

Please stop this fantasy wherein the individuals right is exalted above all else. Think about WHY an individual is given strong rights in our society. It's to create predictability by removing arbitrariness from the law. Your rights are guaranteed so you know the boundaries and effects of the state's power. This creates stability. However to claim that these rights "cannot be infringed under any circumstances" is dead wrong. The state needs a justification to limit such rights, though the bar is really fucking high.

Without a state to guarantee those rights, they aren't worth the paper they are written on.

You guys understand that as the Right rises, the pillars of modern progressivism get increasingly threatened. They will attack and they will lose, simply because they deny or obscure basic truths we all know.

They will feel compelled to challenge the Alt-Right to the death until there is a victor.

The real question is who's next after Sargon gets BTFO?

He says he doesn't care about the white race because it won't affect him when he's dead. So what does he care about? None of these issues will affect him when he's dead, I don't know why he's making these videos if he's neutral.

He's implying his group of Free™ Thinking™ Individuals™ does not fall under the same category as all groups, groups being collectivist.

lol this

>group of free thinking individuals
What if their free thought leads them to separating?

>I am certainly being treated as the figurehead of something even if nobody can define it.
>Define Whiteness... you can't I win.

I mean what in the fuck.... Are these eceleb all brainlets?

He has no actual children, no real bloodline. People with kids care about the future. They get it, they understand that society allowed them to thrive and now they want their kids to have that too.

Be wary of anyone who wants to pontificate on society who also isn't a parent.

>"lets join Sargon's army!"

>this is what they actually believe

No one will follow him, no one fill follow any of these youtube personalities. Their rhetoric is too soft, too safe. I have my issues with Spencer, but the man makes a few very accurate points. Only people with vision become leaders. You have to be extreme, bold, daring. You can't let yourself become boring.

These Individualist types are espousing the most boring, decades old Libertarian talking points. They're talking points all of us on Sup Forums have heard before, they're talking points everyone on NRx has heard before, etc. Commander Rockwell brought this up in one of his university speeches, everyone needs to be a fanatic in something. Being fanatical about an issue is good. Being fanatical is how you rise to the top, its how you become a leader. Sargon most definitely isn't fanatical the way he regurgitates the safest high school Libertarian rhetoric one could muster.

Random SJWs who host panels at major events have political and cultural power. Why? Because they're fanatical, and they understand that power is derived from group action. Sargon will never have that. No one will ever follow him in that same manner. He'll never have the same cultural and political relevance because his youtube followers, even his most devote fans, subconsciously know that hes soft and weak. No one is inspired by the boring, soft, and weak.

Because Sup Forums cucked out and stuck to the a-at least he's """redpilling""" normies shill line

janus AF

the collective against collectivism

BASED SARGON

Don't bully styx. He's /ourcivnat/

styx isn't a self-centered faggot like the rest of them

he's one of the few i can listen for intelligent commentary

sounds pretty collectivist desu

So if I nuke your town and therefore infringed on your right to be alive, noone will go after me since they would be infringing on my rights?

the "fuck your stupid fucking collectivism" club and collective

COME ONE COME ALL INDIVIDUALLY

UNITED FOR OPPOSITION TO GROUPS

NEW Murdoch Murdoch ep.
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco

Sargon will get BTFO soon, I wrote on why.
The short is:
>Sargon sees centrism as moral and right
>everything must have a center
>even complex spectrums must be narrowed down to a left right dichotomy with him in the middle
>when adopting faux center on complex issues, he acts biased against whatever side he debates
This is why hes so hypocritical and frustrating.

Styx fine. Vee is oblivious to his autism. Sargon was totally dethroned and currently resides at gutter tier until he gets some self awareness about his condescending behavior toward woes and spencer.

Yeah that's especially rich in the face of their collectivist shilling for Candid and Sargoy desperately trying to cover his buttbuddies' asses

Vee is a little cocksucker who pathetically worships King Sargon

>>sargoy now wants to create a collective
An individualist can be part of a group, the difference being that an individualist don't place the rights of the group over the rights of the individual.

BOW !! Vermin, To your new Shit Over Lord

>liberalist

Sargon was always gutter tier, all of these youtube fucks are and have always been.
Many saw Sup Forums as an opportunity to gain popularity and internet bux and that’s all it ever was.

individual white people can join white identitarian collectives, too,

checkmate idiot

WHAT'S WHITE THO
WHAT'S WHITE THO
You cringey racist fucks will get your asses whipped so goddamn hard. Keep dreaming of a glorious future racist ethnostate that never comes as shitskins rape your children, culture and economy raw. We won't try to assist you.

You will never get political foothold in this culture war, as we have the best political debaters on our side. Sargon, Destiny, Vee etc.
The alt-right is an empty political ideology beyond memes and resentment.

>Sargon: "I'm a skeptic!"
>Audience: "Skeptics are kind of cringy desu."
>Sargon: "I don't really like the skeptic label."

This floundering quadroon's relevancy has peaked. He's only going downhill from here.

Having a vision for the future means having people disagree with you. If you are serious about that vision, then you will tell the others they are wrong in no uncertain terms and fight (in the most real sense) those who try to stop you.

I agree, a fat pudgy guy who will wrap his ideas in many layers of irony so that he gives himself a way to walk away when the audience doesn't like it is not a leader; he is just doing it for the sheks. He can larp as pope of the "individualists" but the audience will always be people who just want to larp and pay to feel like they are doing something meaningful. It's a pathetic facsimile of having ideals.

i feel styx argues with ethno nationalists fairly instead of muh horse shoe muh nazis

Sargon was pretty drunk and he still whipped Spencer’s ass. Spencer was retarded from minute one. Everyone introduced themselves, and when Spencer was asked he immediately started sperging out with some racist and unrealistic straw-man attack against anti-SJW’s, that actually made no sense at all. The rest of the entire debate his arguments were high school debate level at best and totally stupid - the fallacies and problems with his arguments were apparent to even the untrained ear. It was particularly funny about half way through when Sargon challenged him on his knowledge of basic logic. I only took a 1st year university course in Aristotelian logic, and it was totally cringy and embarrassing to listen to Spencer and the rest of the alt-right kids fail so hard. I think he should join Andrew Anglin and go full 1488 nazi. Although he will be fun to have around as a punching bag for everyone if he decides to stay.

>the ideology of individualism and an individual are the same thing.
The state of amerimutt education.

>whole community
I remember when the whole right leaning Youtube community was some Brit named MarmiteMan, a very dykish looking white nationalist woman, and Ramzpaul. Only Ramz still makes videos, yet even he went from "i'm just a guy with a camera" to trying to become a serious commentator.

And something tells me that he sees himself in that place, or atleast people who share his ideology.

You alt-right crypto-fascists are f*cked.
We will have the best political debaters on our side.

Alt-Right: "We should build an ethnostate for whites because white people make stable governments"....WW1....WW2.......hmmmm seems like someone skipped history class.

>the difference being that an individualist don't place the rights of the group over the rights of the individual.
What is an example of a "group right" that goes above the individual? Because I don't think you mean this in the legal sense. Perhaps you mean the interests of the group above the individual?

They should be named Sargoy and the Stepkids.

Sir Octoroon of Flounders

Henry the 1/8

(he's 1/8 black not 1/4)

Why can't an individual join a white identitarian collective? You seem to think that white identitarians believe that individualism can never be right.

I call BS.

What about protection of Individual freedom trough the collective.
What about protection of collective well being trough individual strength.

Who ever thinks of him self as Either Individual or Collectivist is fucking moron.
Individualism alone requires collective protection, or else individualism dies.
Collectivism alone eats up the individual subjects of its principle, in turn eating it self out, one piece at the time.

Wanna know what i think? I think you people are fucking retarded. That is what i think

>sargoy
>overused anti-semitic stomfag meme

I'm pretty sure the culture war will benefit us, not you fascists.

Yes I do. One could argue that murder is illegal not because it will kill off a group, but because it is in everyone's interest to not get murdered themselves.

hell yea! he should! instead just call it a securikty corporation!

>spencer says you arn't as smart as you think you are
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE NEED AN ARMY

Vee is an aol era fedora atheist who lives off jewtube bux while he keeps collecting degrees that will never pay more than what a burger king worker makes in his country. Such is the life in Eastern Europe, if he'd been born female he'd just do low quality camwork, he literally doesn't give a shit