Don't do it

Don't do it.

Too late:

Fucking disgusting. Diaper-fags are almost the worst. You almost take the cake, if it weren't for cuck-fags and scat-fags.

Every time I look at diaper-fags I feel as if I am looking at creatures born in a dimension of pure chaos, there is no way those things are even remotely human.

I can almost understand feetfags and respect their weird fetish, but I fear I will never understand diaperfags.

Ravioli

I want to ___ with Kanna

I want to gently love a dragon loli.

Sorry, cant pass up on such thicc

grow up and make a marriage promise
please make it happen satan, i'll kill plenty of jews in your name if you do

Do you have any memory of being a very young child still in diapers, hiding being a curtain somewhere while you happily shit/piss yourself and fill your diaper with the warmth of your excrement?

Basically take that that idea and sexulize it, boom, diaper fetish, or at least that's what I assume is going through their heads.

I want to watcher her swallow watermelons whole.

Dragons are lewd by nature.

user, we've talked about this. You need to stop saving thumbnails.

I try not to, but it keeps happening.

Speaking of lewd, i was watching the first episode, and i was wondering, is there an uncensored version or is this all we get? Because there's that scene where Kobayashi asks Tohru to undress and for a few seconds she stands still in front of her, covering all the fun. Seemed like the classic situation where there would be a different version of the scene without Kobayashi standing there

Reading that remembered me about the movie seven...

They already released first BD/DVD, so no

I see, thanks

hot as fuck

Adult Kanna is so cute it hurts

dont

Kill the dragon and save the maiden.

bap

Dragon Style

fixed if for you