How do i clean my room

how do i clean my room

Brah just save time and hang yourself

one cumstained sock at a time

LIFEHACKS

dynamite

Damn I just cleaned like a dozen pairs of these crusty fuckers. It’s like getting a fresh 30 rack of pocket pussies right out of the drier.

In his anus

you should be ashamed of yourself

>actually uses socks
i thought that was a joke

fire man lots of fire

contractor bags

I have to take a massive fucking shit right now, I was thinking about making a thread about it on Sup Forums but fuck it I will use this one instead. Currently, it is quite literally splitting my shitter apart, like, I feel like I have a fist shoved up my bums (not that I ever even had a finger up in there mind you, it's just what I think it would feel like). It's a moist one, I can feel it, probably soft on the tip and hard on the edge, it's hard not to fart without letting some of the soft shit sprinkle out but it's worth it as the prostate stimulation and raunch of the smells reminds me of my humanity, of my sexuality, as a beast, as a man. I like holding it in a little not just for pleasure but also for practical purposes as I've found out moulding the turd with my anal cavity before unleashing it ease the process.

On this note, I think it's time for me to take this kid to the pool now.

Wtf are you sitting on man?

Got the softest ankle skin in the business my dude.

>pull pants up
>crawl out of basement
>call mommy
>profit

1. get a big trash bag
2. toss literally everything you don't need (like those cans)
3. throw it out, repeat if you need more bags
4. go over your floor with a hoover, make sure all crumbs and crap are off of it
5. use windex to clean stains (if hardwood), spray it and wipe away with a cloth
6. use some carpet powder (idk the product name) for carpet stains
7. replace/throw away any broken things
8. dust shelves and stuff
9. clean the damn blinds (windex + wipe)

I’ve never understood it as anything other than a weird forced meme. Toilet paper has been around forever and you can just flush it.

this

Get a big trash bag and stuff everything in it. Then put said trash bag in the dumpster/rolling trash can. For God's sake, this isn't complicated. I can create some clutter but it's just as easy to get rid of it. Fuck separating recycling or whatever is stopping you, just get rid of it all however you can.

if those aren't filled with cum, you're doing it wrong

>uses socks.
I use my gf's panties when she is away. Do that, oh wait...

Man I use the missus dirty underwear.

ya but sometimes you're too lazy to get up and walk allll the way over to the bathroom just to fap so you lean over and grab a sock off the floor instead

This bread belongs on Sup Forums

where else would he put it?

>grab trash bag
>find a way to discreetly pour all the piss and left over soda out the window or take them 1 by 1 to the toilet to pour out
>throw cups and bottles in trash bag
>take trash bag to big trash can or dumpster
step 2 is most important and make sure if you pour it out the window it doesnt get on the side of the house. (easiest to do late at night)

that chair is very aesthetic i like it

underrated kek

>drinks LaCroix
My nigga
>drinks the coconut flavor
oh shit what are you doing nigger

>Listerine

Start with a trash bag and just walk around, throwing shit in it that is garbage.
Then put the garbage bag in a place where people will come pick it up and take it to the dump.

Do you have any sour cream in your fridge?

Coconut is literally the only flavor I won't drink. Protip: I found a brand at Aldi called "Belle Vie" that is just as good as LaCroix, for half the price. I did blind taste tests and could not tell the difference.

>Start with a trash bag and just walk around, throwing shit in it that is garbage.
>Then put the garbage bag in a place where people will come pick it up and take it to the dump.

how can he do that if he's just put himself in the bag?

Using ur hands u filthy fk

>Get a trash bag
>take 5 minutes
>fill trash bag
>remove trash bag from room
>take 5 minutes
>grab all the dishes
>take them to kitchen
>take 5 minutes
>grab all the shit on the floor
>sort it
>open window
>15 minutes of your life better spent

Would you rather read another thread about a cop acting like an ape, or better your situation slightly?

abo detected

I've been there tons of time, big garbage bag and just start going in a 360 circle from the middle of your room, left to right clearing everything in order.

I get it.
>Because he's garbage
I kek'd.

This is now a battlestation thread

its the littlest things that are the hardest

we are all addicted to entertainment, the internet, instant gratification, we don't even take care of our immediate surrounding anymore

>Get plastic bag
>place over head
>use package tape to wrap bag around neck air tight
>mess goes away