Anti-shilling tactics/redpill thread

So I have an idea to redpill the various nu-pol users on this board and a way to help them disarm the many shill threads that plauge this board thanks to the return of the JIDF in full force, Shareblue, and Leftypol/Antifa shill threads all being shitted st lightspeed on this board to keep the newfags from ever becoming /ourguys/
>Have threads like the one I just created
>drop some good anti-shilling tactics such as:
>ignore the thread
>sage and drop a redpill
>sage and put a little factoied educating nu-pol about shills
Also have the threads made to spread shill awareness have other redpills as well, these would include
>The Jewish Question
>White Genocide
>Race Realism
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Holohoax
And other various redpills, the thread should also showcase redpilled books such as SIEGE and of course Mein Kampf.
>Remember to always tell newfags to keep on their toes and be weary of shills, you could think yiu are trolling someone when they post one of thoughs "POL BTFO" and "u mad white boi" threads but the shil got what he wanted since he baited you into arguing with him.
>Rememeber to always identify demoralization Threads and quickly dedtroy them with weaponized redpills
>don't bother debating these dumbfucks they are only here to overdose you on blackpills and weaken your resolve
>Ignore threads by shills targeting certain figures in the Alt-Right/ e-celebs for obvious BS reasons
So ignore those Lauren Southern threads, she isn't even /ourgirl/, and I am pretty sure everyone knows thotgate was an inside kike job
>Thats all, feel free to drop additional anti-shilling tactics and redpills on this thread anons
And to the Shills who will inevitably reply to thi thread, just ignor em guys.

Multiple fuck ups at the end, wish I was at my computer desk.

>ignoring the trolls

wow you must be an oldfag

Nice Get Though.

Bump

There was a thread earlier that was titled "sorry for this slide thread"

The best one imho is to watch the OP.

One post OP, not a general, questionable thread.

Skim through, do not engage except with sage, unless interesting in thread discussion.

Hopefull gen z gets their shit together and becomes gen zyklon

Above all we need to demand visible sage back. If Hiroshima was to put it to vote like that (You) crap the result would clearly be favorable.

This. I've been crunching the data, their entire bag of tricks to control the conversation is to create new threads to drown out real discussion and to bait people into reactionary/circlejerk discussions. About 50% of all threads with 300+ posts are threads where OP posts

This. No one ignores the trolls because this could be a troll right now. The ultimate ironing. Trolls trolling trolls about trolling

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Don't forget the number one rule everyone, if someone says something you don't agree with they are a shill.

The irony of it is lost on the plebs.

Do people think diversity is just about blacks?

You know know what, I know people do.

This is just like people saying Trump never wanted to build a wall.

True.

Also in some such threads usually memeflag shits appear seemingly honest and a discussion happens related or unrelated. By its existence politically it would be worth to engage should you be able to win over more then half of the participants. But then puzzle traps/prblem solving traps and xkdc intellectual sniping on the zebra is pretty much designed to get those of my type.

We probably need volunteer traffic cops that redirect from shill threads with non present OPs to other threads of relevance.

If the shill OP is engaged with some support shills then other tactics like redpill sage bombing against it to show the mass of ammo against said narrative would probably be advised.

But what do I know I am a postbellic Sup Forums newfag as it gets.

I want to go back to /tg/ and /qst/... Fuck, that one angled me a lot.

You can always spot the baby boomers and roasties.

>We probably need volunteer traffic cops that redirect from shill threads with non present OPs to other threads of relevance.
>If the shill OP is engaged with some support shills then other tactics like redpill sage bombing against it to show the mass of ammo against said narrative would probably be advised.
I have some ideas developing along those lines as well.

Having said that, all that relies on most above-average Sup Forumsacks to be on the lookout and in fact evacuating themselves from a shill thread once informed that they're in one. It's one thing to programmatically identify shill threads, but it's another to stop people from posting in them. I genuinely think part of the solution is to outright ban people who do "post and run" threads.