Americans have freedo-

>Americans have freedo-

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/locke-political/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys Hans.
It is called security

fun fact:
you can only be loitering if you have no money in your pocket.
if you have at least some money then you are considered to be "shopping".

That law is for niggers. Only niggers loiter, and I'm not even joking.

>He wants niggers and spics to stand around outside businesses
Loitering laws are great

>the constitution forces you to always have some money with you if you want to be outside or else you'll be arrested

Such freedom.

Yeah if a nigger is standing on a public place he's certainly not looking for a victim

Oh yeah? Watch this:

The Holocaust did not happen

Even in non-shopping areas like parks and playgrounds?

This is true.

no.
loitering laws are only for places of business.
is a sensationalist faggot.
makes sense because that's what germans are.

A typical productive white person would never stand around in a public place of business and stand around.

>A typical productive white person would never stand around in a public place of business and stand around.

Good. Because in America, you'd be arrested for that.

seems fair, you have a shit load of other places to practice freedom.

THEY CANT EVEN CROSS THE ROAD WITHOUT GETTING ARRESTED

I also heard when I was young it is illegal to be in public without identification. Not sure if true or not

>implying private property maintains itself
plato.stanford.edu/entries/locke-political/

Being this retarded
A place of business is not public in such a way that is constitutionally protected. Local law may have a roll in how a private business conducts itself, but muh constitutional right to _____ ends when you walk through the door.

>A place of business is not public

"Loitering is the act of remaining in a particular public place"

Got it.

>be American
>your mobility scooter runs out of juice
>"You're loitering. Papers please!"
>get shot

Not really sure you ‘got it’ but eventually you will.

It would seem you were trying to tell me that in America, there are public spaces that are constitutional grey zones that let you get arrested for existing.

I am overwhelmed by this display of unlimited freedom.

I would be ok with that.

In Delaware it was illegal to fill your own gas until 2018 lol

Nothing is free new friend. You must pay for everything that you do.

Although ironic that ambiguously worded law can be be both helpful and detrimental, in the case of loitering the law is written as such that it is up to law enforcement to enforce the law on a case by case basis.

I’ll give you a similar example. It is technically illegal for your vehicle to break down on the highway. Since most incidents involving a disabled vehicle are beyond the operators control the law is written as such that no only won’t you get into any trouble, but you may in fact get help from a peace officer and even the state to assist you.

A lot of local municipalities have ordinance similar. San Marino CA has done the same for a long time. For the most part the weird laws are all safety oriented in some way.

I think I’m Nebraska it was illegal to drown your goat in a bathtub between midnight and 6am. Every other time of the day it was cool though.

>In Delaware it was illegal to fill your own gas until 2018 lol

These are the guys who call UK a nanny state.