Post your waifu and we tell you why their shit

Post your waifu and we tell you why their shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermat's_Last_Theorem
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Without doing integration, how would you solve this?

how do i solve art

That's a gay problem

What should I solve exactly?

solve how to make your posts not shitty

B-but I can't!

I know this feeling

It's actually rather straightforward. It's asking you to solve for the area of the yellow portion.

Women don't belong in STEM, Kurisu.

>find angles APC and ACP from the three known sides of APC
>(figure out yourself)

>angle APB = 360deg - 2 angle APC
>angle ACB = 2 angle ACP

>sector ACB = pi * angle ACB / 360deg
>sector APB = pi * (1/4)^2 * angle APB / 360deg
>triangle ACB = AC*CB*sin(angle ACB) = sin(ACB)

>yellow area = sector APB + triangle ACB - sector ACB

They don't belong on @channel either

Poster of here.

I'm pretty bad at math myself, but my waifu Cocoa happily teaches me math every day before we go to bed together. Thanks to her, I can answer the math problem posted by OP.

Try it
I'll wait

subtract area of circle from area of square and divide by 4 for rough estimate 8==========D

1/4 and 1/4 root2 ------> 1/2 and 1/2 root2

ITT:brainlets

>not working in terms of r
What if the radius of the large circle isn't 1, smart guys?

Just plug in a constant for 1, my dude. Not much changes

>being this stupid

Wow if you can't solve even this you must be DUMB.

>give a solution that's wrong in almost all cases
>call others stupid for pointing it out

See .

Do your worst, I already know she's a fuckup.

If you can't change the solution to accommodate arbitrary r then you have no business pointing things out about it.

Gee, thanks for the advice, family, but my point is that it's wrong to simply assign a value to the radius in the first place.

if goro fucker her

just kill yourself now

There's plenty wrong with her but I'll still take salaryman as a waifu

Can't wait for Liberators to get their hands on her.

It's not wrong. It's an abstraction that answers the fundamental problem being posed while keeping the solution simple. Anyone who can follow the solution can make it work for any r. Nothing non-trivial is gained through a general solution, it's just rote algebra.

git gud

I could solve that with a piece of paper and a glass of water.

What the fuck kind of ring is that?
>rub your own chin
>get cuts

Sharo is flawless.

>Anyone who can follow the solution can make it work for any r.
Then why didn't you?

Divide the solution by 4, that's the ratio of the area of interest to the square. For arbitrary r, area of square is 4r^2. Multiply it by the ratio to solve for the scaled area. Happy now?

you want (x-root2)squared too

Because it's trivial as fuck if you're not a brainlet. If you scale the figure by r the area scales by r^2 how retarded do you have to be to need this spoonfed to you?

What? You gonna fuck it in one of its tracheae? Because I don't think there is any proof that ants other than the queen and the king hare reproductive organs, and Idk if they even shit.

I can solve it without math.

You have a point, although it is one that is trivial and uninsightful.

>If you scale the figure by r the area scales by r^2 how retarded do you have to be to need this spoonfed to you?
Ironic, since you obviously only figured that out by reading this post and up until now then your argument was "hurr, just plug in r and derive the solution all over again."

But regardless, I didn't need you to point that out. The point is that when YOU present a solution to a problem, it should actually BE a solution to that problem. Jackass.

Narcissistic, haughty and violent That was easy.

So how would you solve this? The system of differential equations I get looks rather nontrivial.
Just stop, you are making yourself look stupid.

>and up until now then your argument was "hurr, just plug in r and derive the solution all over again
Who the fuck are you quoting? That wasn't even me. Not all of Sup Forums is one person.
>you didn't solve the problem because you left out a trivial detail
>I knew it all along I was just testing you
Fuck right off. Hope you have a great time reading papers from anyone in higher math.

pi

Fucking hell, it's been like 7 years since I had to do any trig, I forgot fucking everything. Thanks for reminding me how dumb I am nowadays OP.

Area of little circle minus 1/4 area of big circle.

Wow this is fucking easy.

Haven't done this for years, use parametric equations in polar coordinates.

Draw both shapes, a circle, and another circle in the 2nd coordinate and use the polar coordinates to find the area under the given shape.

Also, A = int from a to b of 1/2 [f(x)]^2 dx

I think you can ditch the 1/2 since the secondary circle only appears in the 2nd coordinate of the main circle.

Cute handwriting.

you smiley face!

Here's some solved problems this way. Mix and match. I'm busy at the moment.

Have fun.

delet

whos this

Maho is hotter.

29 times something isn't that bad for mental arithmetic. Multiply by three, multiply by ten and remove once.

Eriri

she a cute

find area of small circle of radius 1/4

find area of big circle of radius 1
divide this by 4
subtract this from the area of the small circle

>post waifu
pic related

you anons know questions like this are designed to root out people who overthink things and use needlessly complicated methods, right?

like the 'how do you fit an elephant in a fridge' question.

have a big fridge. boring question.

It's B, am I smart yet?

it doesnt have an answer user

Nope. Sorry user.

do not sexualise the maho please and thanks

Dubs says it's true.

If you don't immediately see the solution you might as well quit maths forever and pick up gender studies.

>that pic

nigga i don't have time to do a recursive proof

i'm studying physics at uni and all we need to do is point to a paper where some dead white guy did it already. re-proving it is just wasted space in the appendices of a report

>the plight of a mathematician

Incorrect, but you have good taste.

Go ahead, I won't stop loving her.

how the hell would integration help you here?

be kind plz

Seaport Hime

A 1/4 of the big circle is bigger than the uncolored part of the smaller circle you dumdum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermat's_Last_Theorem

It doesn't make sense for circles to have area when it's always irrational

You can't.

Your waifus are shit and you should feel like shit.

how to find the angles? ACP or PAC

>Kurisu thinks that real numbers are a well-defined concept
I thought she was supposed to be smart.

"Cosine rule".

The geometric interpretation of integration is that it's the area under the curve. Take the curve that 'seals' the area from the top and integrate, congratulations, you have the yellow area plus whatever is below it. Now take the lower curves (note that if we use axes as they are, the small circle's part that gives the yellow area's bound is not a function (of one variable x, for (x, y) Cartesian coordinate system), so for the second integral you'll have to calculate two curves. This can be avoided by changing the coordinate system to one that is rotated by 45 degrees (pi/4) to the right. It is really easy. Oh, and you'll have to find the points of interception of those two cricles, but again, it's trivial. And seems simpler in the rotated coordinate system.