Prostitutes and drug dealers/addicts should be rounded up by the government and shot

Prostitutes and drug dealers/addicts should be rounded up by the government and shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davao_Death_Squad
youtube.com/watch?v=30cSDsyOtPQ
liveleak.com/view?i=b11_1414089141
youtube.com/watch?v=UIz48gG5hV4
vidmax.com/video/88803-Drug-induced-Zombie-walk-Charlton-St-Worcester-Mass-USA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doubles confirm

In australia we shoot them with methadone

The west needs anti-decadence death squads

> prostitutes

no; in fact prostitution should be legal

> drug dealers

yes

> addicts

No. They should have chances to rehab as long as they don't commit any other crimes besides doing drugs.

No they shouldn't

who are you to decide what is decadent?

But most of all, pedophiles.

>doing drugs is a crime
so you think suicide should be a crime too?

but the u.s government is the biggest drugdealer in the world.

>No. They should have chances to rehab as long as they don't commit any other crimes besides doing drugs.
They kill each other over drugs all the time.

Indeed.

then everybody would need to be shot because all humans are addicted to dopamine and adrenaline.

No, they should be shot by the citizenry. It's our duty to protect our kids and communities from the scourge of narcotics and addiction.

The homeless should be moved to farms, prison or asylums based off of their mental healthy and arrest history.

I like the way you think.

>Prostitutes and drug dealers/addicts should be rounded up by the government and shot.
So you want the government to shoot itself?

Why waste a body when it can be used for medical experiments and shieeet.

Their bodies have been corrupted by years of drug use, they're not fit for medical experimentation.

Violent criminals with no or little history of drug use should be used for experimentation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davao_Death_Squad

fuck that homeless death matches live every monday night

Only those who are homeless by choice.
[spoiler]so most of them[/spoiler]

you can say a grave is a home
No?

burgers used to run a show about this called Bum Fights. they would give stuff like a bag of deli meat to bums so they would fight

But then there would be no government

best shit in the world, love the one where a guy picks up a man hole just to end up stepping in the hole, and BTFO himself in the head with the manhole cover

>picks up a man hole "cover"****

Prostitutes and drug dealers should round up the governement to be shot

The government should be rounded up by drug dealers and prostitutes. Then beaten to death with soiled dildos.

hey people of Sup Forums. met this thicc woman the other day in the city, we hit it off, kiss and agree to meet up the next day. the next day we meet she tells me that she "bangs" (gangbanger, she told me she does illegal stuff like move pounds of heroin.) She is attracted to me. what do i do with her Sup Forums? i'm not LARPing

Throw commies into the mix, I can see it now. The "American Anticommunist Alliance". Gen Z is becoming increasingly conservative due to being raised by their degenerate commie parents, I can see something like this really taking off in ten or fifteen years.

This

get shot

Like you wouldn't tongue fuck those gum sockets.

You don't understand what addiction is

I remember someone posted a video of a woman tweeking out in the back of a pick up truck. It was so freaky because she really looked like a zombie.
I was looking for it to show everyone I know. No luck.

this

I know the one you're talking about. Krokodil is even worse, I'm glad it hasn't taken off in America.

Yet.

this bong gets it

>flag
Checks out. I suggest you eat lead, commie scum.

He's an opioid addict with friends in power. That's who.

Fuck her. But no relationship. Never be opposed to getting some pussy, but clearly understand that all you're only getting pussy.

>Never be opposed to getting some pussy
Sex is all Americans care about. Disgusting.

>this is what meth does
youtube.com/watch?v=30cSDsyOtPQ

>this is what heroine does
liveleak.com/view?i=b11_1414089141

>this is just a drunk russian
youtube.com/watch?v=UIz48gG5hV4

>this is opiate addiction
vidmax.com/video/88803-Drug-induced-Zombie-walk-Charlton-St-Worcester-Mass-USA

tl;dr
drugs are bad goys

>> drug dealers
>yes
Pharmaceutical companies too? I'm in.

Sure thing duterte

Fuck yeah. Mass shootings and depression would completely disappear if pharmaceutical companies were done away with.