Why is cutting off part of a baby's dick considered normal?

Who invented circumcision? Was the purpose to politically control men by limiting their sexuality? I want to know what having natural sex with a foreskin feels like dammit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4470729/
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ17CZnR8SM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God teached circumcision to the god-fearing hebrew men.

Cutting off part of a baby's dick isn't normal. But on judaism it is. Jews - not even once.

>tfw moist, sensitive, beautiful uncut cock because my parents weren't brainwashed by the ZOG

But why? Even among Jews, what kind of a twisted fuck first came up with the idea? What was his reasoning?

Here in canada and USA doctors started routinely doing it because (((it was healthier and convenient)))

>Why is cutting off part of a head (hair) is considered normal ?

because human hair is incapable of love, and it is tax-exempt on a galactic level for this reason.

Because human hair gets worse if it gets to long, it also tends to get thiner.
Short hair is more practical these days.

it's so lazy parents don't have to clean shit out of the dick
would you user?
would you clean shit out of a baby's dick?
I didn't think so.

lmao ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4470729/

How do Europeans manage to do it you dumb mutt

fuck my pussy with it daddy

AS A DAD (lmfao) you just lift the dick and wipe from the balls down. the skin doesn't even pull back until they're like 8 anyway. I'd assume the red entrance of a cut dick is far more dangerous being exposed to constant irritation by fabrics.

Sup Forums pretends to be christian then rallies against circumcision. Good old fashioned cognitive dissonance.

the babby pisses out of his whatever and then shit gets in there
they just like cleaning shit from dicks I guess

t. kike

It isn't.

Just don't clean it lmao. I'm 21 i never wash my dick and i'm completely fine.

you probably don't get shit in your dick

You probably have fungi smothered in your hood

>what is washing
b-but cutting your dick of is cleaner

Retracting the skin and washing with warm soapy water is one of the comfiest moments of your day when you're uncut. Feels like an angel is caressing your unmutilated cock.

That's why you stay a virgin

No source, just a picture.

Why aren't the same benefits of circumcision being explored for females? Shouldn't everyone benefit from the wonders of circumcision?

Probably because their dicks got all feral in the desert and they didn't clean themselves properly. So someone said "fuck this dick cheese, let's say God said we need a nip".

and then stuff em in cheese holes and barely ejaculate
circumcision is not Christian, kike. it's INWARD and described in the NT as an activity for dogs. put all uncut dicks and shove em in my nose. theyre so hypnotising and fun

This. Imagine sand in your cock. May as well be circumcised because the holy land is a sand trap

pussies cause cancer. what are we doing about that? no sand goes inside gaping pussies? there's no sand asses. kikes and "straight" people confuse the fuck outta me

t. jew

Abraham, the guy who is at the head of Judaism and Islam.

We chemically castrate boys in attempt to make them look like girls for our sexual entertainment. Snipping a bit of baby foreskin off the top and putting it in face cream is humane by comparison.

They were exiled from Israel and had to live under foreign rule in Babylon. They didn't want to forget their roots so they chopped their dicks. The reasoning was probably that the Babylon government isn't likely to check your dick when you lie about following their religion.
It's just another mark of the devil type thing. Incidentally it was the protestants who spread it outside of Jewish communities.

Circumcision started in the middle east due to a genetic error that lead to a disease of the foreskin.
Google it.

>Abraham
>the head of Islam
the Taqiyya is strong

>You can clean a baby's ass but you can't clean its dick.
Why don't you just cut the baby's buttocks off so that shart doesn't get stuck between.

Oh wait. Americans don't wipe their shartholes either. I guess there really was a reason to chop their dicks.

restoration is based and everybody is doing it now

well the problem is that you have to get in the dick and as another user said, it's kinda closed up, except to get the piss out.
So when a babby has diarrhea the shit will get in that pisshole and cause an infection.
And you can't exactly clean out that pisshole very thoroughly.

youre talking stupidity. how about this. chop it off and place it bleeding in a dirty diaper. bite it off with herpes yay

They needed material for the hats. The first jewish Kippah were made from the foreskin to protect from rain.

>amerisharts dont know how to clean their dicks

lmao

I hate it so much, my dick gets dry under the head in the winter if i don't constantly lotion it.

no you'd have to clean inside the baby's dick
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT
besides shaniqua got dose long ass nails nigga

Is this why American lotion sales outstrip almost every other Western country?

Well, the reason it is the norm to get cut or better yet, the reason why it is smart to be cut is for bacterial reasons. You pee, dribble drip drip and put your friend's hat back on and that pee sits there. Or, you pee, shake your friend, but you do not get all of it out of your willy wanker. You put his hat back on and put it back in your pants. You walk, you sit, and that pee will come out and sit there under the hat. You jerk off, blow your load and put the hat back on without drying off properly. Germs. You sweat under your arm pits, what makes you think you wouldn't sweat there too? And you expect her to put that in her mouth without cleaning it? I am cut and I clean it before putting it in my partners mouth. Would you like it if she took a big stinky shit then asked you to eat her ass out without washing it? That is not too much different. I am sure you don't eat her pussy when it's been in her pants all day on a hot day. I am sure its a little rank after a few hours.

Remember, a clean willy wanker is a happy willy wanker. And a happier willy wanker sucker.

and then there's fucking festering leg holes called vaginas

That can also be cleaned although finding a woman that knows how to clean her vagina is rarer than finding an Indian toilet. As with all things women also need to be taught this.

Biggest fight I had with my wife was about getting our son cut. She was such a normie (it looks better/easier to clean)in the face of actual arguments. I won, but what won her over was "I wanted my son to look like me". God, I hate her.

So have you had to clean your son’s cock out lately

there's nothing to clean! nothing retracts at that stage. nothing gets in there. fuck

I had to get circumcised so now my son has to.

throw him in a molech furnace while you're at it. the sons DO NOT pay for the sins of the father

drama queen

Gleefully suck it out like the dollop of chocolate at the bottom of a novelty ice cream cone

drama queen eh? you dont deserve children. he doesnt even know what is going on and youre going to give him autism for your own sake. what a rough hypocritical EVIL start to life. if you cant get worked up about this what else could possibly be degenerate? how about this ya fucken fat lazy jew. restore yourself. and make sure he doesnt have to. not suffer and bring suffering to suffering. God probably wont give you a son

Question for uncuts

Can most of you do this or is it too uncomfortable

fuck off scab dick hyperbolic fucken liar. why not steroid creams. youre not telling the whole story. what is that a prune?

I had it done and I turned out fine.
He's not even fully aware of what's going on.
Better than him growing up and finding out he doesn't like it then having to cut if off.

It's part of a blood covenant between God and Abraham.

no. not better. both of you. restore. shut up. nobody likes semitic traditions on this board and youre not even a semite

Christ's blood pays for it. You didn't listen to that part too well though

>Finding out he doesn't like it.
This never happens. Foreskins are amazing. The only ones who cut their foreskin off without severe neglect leading to infection are those who cut their balls off as well.

you can't restore it once it's gone
that's the magic of it!
>foreskins are amazing
well he won't know what he's missin' then

yeah. he'll know. because he'll do what im saying and you need to stop with your spam. it's better than nothing and there's nothing you can say or do to stop me from reversing this ugly boring scar dick we have

no I think he'll carry on the tradition just like his old man, his pappy, and his pappy's papy

Hair typically grows back and isn't brutally painful to cut/is flesh with thousands of attached nerves and blood. I'm pretty sure if a kike sucked your clipped hair ends, you won't also catch hepatitus.

fuck you all. how about that. give him his autonomy. no Father without Son. youre all going to burn. he'll restore. and it'll be the price you paid for your ignorance. mark my words. and fear them. i want you paranoid all your life that he'll do it and not tell you. like he will :)

Are all of you really so bluepilled in this matter?

> Analysis of the MRI data indicated that the surgery subjected the infant to significant trauma. The greatest changes occurred in the limbic system concentrating in the amygdala and in the frontal and temporal lobes.

>A neurologist who saw the results postulated that the data indicated that circumcision affected most intensely the portions of the victim's brain associated with reasoning, perception and emotions. Follow up tests on the infant one day, one week and one month after the surgery indicated that the child's brain never returned to its baseline configuration. In other words, the evidence generated by this research indicated that the brain of the circumcised infant was permanently changed by the surgery.

It's essentially trauma based mind-control.
Just think who causes most of the worlds problems...
>Jews
>Muslims
>'muricans

And Yahweh is bipolar and changes his mind on a whim. Who knows what he truly means desu

then you shut up and listen and follow or keep falling and crying and whining and being punished eternally. it's quite simple actually shylock. you cant save yourselves. youre idolaters. you were divorced for being pagans. it's the gentiles' turn now

he won't be able to restore it, thankfully
besides, the jews need their skin cream, otherwise they wouldn't do such a thing
don't ya'll think it's time we threw em' a bone?

>cutting or styling hair is the same as permanently mutilating infant flesh
fucking kike loving cocksucking boomer ZOG FUCK

i dont know what youre saying. stop talking to me. filtered

Niggers do it, to. I know somebody who went on a tourist tour of Africa, and the tour guide stopped at this one part so the group could all watch some kid get his dick chopped apart as part of his coming of age ceremony.

wtf

Dude, you're gay. Why care about a god that finds you repulsive?

this shit again? all the clobber passages are irrelevant. we all sin. and they meant pagan shrine prostitutions of both genders. and rape. and pederasty. im none of those things. gay and straight is 100 year old jewish bullshit from freud. it's not in the bible. in fact many gays and bisexuals were blessed but they used different words. were adam and steve blown out or was it the first "hetero" couple? but "heteros" still love God even though He didnt like their serpent seed sex. so here i am too

Your parents were faggot pussies, and did not want to hear thier baby scream while pissing blood. Now go MAN UP FAGGOTS, CUT THE TIP OF YOUR OWN DICK OFF! Faggots.

>pussy faggots
k

sodomy is a sin

hi fags grab my jewvankas. the word assholes is not in bible. strange flesh is angels. not men. read what i type. and absorb it. dont just skim over, ignore, and repeat

By that insane logic, breast Cancer risks dramatically reduced for women if you chop off tits.

>is a sin

Welcome to allopathic medicine. If there's something wrong they amputate it.

It does. It also cures cancer.

cant amputate a hole i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ17CZnR8SM

Cutting of female hair is one of the Cardinal Sins that will send you to Hell. It is her Viel to cover her shame before Man and God. You will be Food for The Sword, degenerate. DUES VULT!

We sometimes gouge out parts of ears and eyes to cure people mate. It just requires a bit more finesse.

why is that though? why the shame? why the hair length? nephilim

No gays in the ethnostate

You could wind up shitting into a bag from a tube sticking out of your belly.

Or you could have the cops cut your throat out after they shot at you 1000 times while you were hiding in a boat.

Or they could rip your pussy apart and stitch a fake penis over it.

Jews I came to know in the "Jewish" high aristocracy of the world, could care less about Judaism, and knew nothing at all of the Jewish scriptures. And I tell you this eruditely because I know and I've experienced it. My uncles, my aunts knew absolutely nothing of the Torah. They went to funerals and other Jewish ceremonies only to brag, that was all. So that's not it.

Well there is, for the Jews, an operation you get done on the 8th day after birth, it's called circumcision.

As Dr. Jean Gautier has shown, the first puberty begins on the eighth day after birth and lasts 21 days. And it's on the 8th day that circumcision is practiced. [At 7 to 9 years the sexual differentiation begins, and lastly there is full puberty at 10 to 17 years.] As a result of circumcision, this first puberty is disturbed... What do Jews have in common?

hitler was one and as was his whole party. made your fake jew ethnostate too. everybody is at least bi. youre not going to be able to apply your rules well. and you'll only increase cost of pussy. we outbreed you. we're less diseased than are you. kill all males. or go fuck your mom. pick only one. or become a tranny you invented

Some, those who run the world in particular, have a great capacity for speculation, and often these caricatural physiques that you'll find on say Raymond Aron or Pr. Schwartzenberg, or well, you've seen their faces before, which are faces of illness, you can clearly see that are sick. --It's their mental state that. --Yes it's their mental state.

Our face reflects our soul, hence those caricatural faces. Not all, some of them are handsome but they are very rare. But most are really ugly. Ugly. And some are hideous! Really hideous. I've seen some, those that reign in these times, they are really horrible. Their face really reflects their soul.

Particularly, the finance crowd. They really have soulless, carnivorous physiques, very caricatural traits. -- It's the left brain that's ... more developed compared to the right. -- That's it, particularly. The pituitarian side, the analytical mind.

They reject God and practice the old covenant where it's great now you can chop penises apart instead of sacrificing your children on the top of pyramids.