Kemono Friends

>Japanese still read printed newspapers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb9Os7Wko9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not? Paper is great, fuck sticking everything into a tiny screen.

This is just a local paper that's published only for a section of the Aichi prefecture (Mikawa) at that.

Paper has literally 0 flaw.

Please no raping Shoebill

the other thread was a mistake

food

the ink can be toxic.
Flammable
Takes room when it gets piled up

That part with the elephant left me thinking, is there a weapon in the animal world that can rival gunpowder and bullets?

That's not even anime Serval though. What shoddy journalism.

They don't even know what to sell anymore.

The Kemono Friends shop.

Bucket shop

Shelf display

Art gallery

Canbadge shop

Card shop

Bookstore

Also, trees are cut to produce it.

ASMR CDs

flammable is a good thing, free fire starter for your wood furnace

All these Kemono Friends Topics make it hard to find the right one.

what would kaban be named if the show was picked up by 4kids?

not sure if hug friend

Newspaper is mostly recycled paper though.

Name a Friend that deserves more art more than Aardwolf.

Boss.

None other than ambush.

I'm amazed at how unfazed I was through that video, I only felt sad when a dog was suffering without reason or I remember the chinks.

The YouTube comment section being pro vegan actually got a good chuckle out of me, it's kinda funny how everyone in the comments feels like a scientist but end up just spouting nonsense they once got told or poorly researched.

Weapons are such an unfair evolutionary advantage, and humans were already cheating most animals by becoming pursuit predators able to cooperate and use lenguaje to pass on knowledge.

Mama, just killed a friend
Put a gun against her head
Pulled my trigger, now she's dead

Just avoid the ones with blatant shitposting, >edition or stupid shit in the OP.

Animal eared friends, I don't know if we have animal friends trademarked, but knowing children TV we might have one already.

You cant stop me.

Pic related. Aardwolf got eaten by a stationary Cerulean, she doesn't deserve shit.

That master1200 triggers me hard

>There's a つづく at the end of EP12.

Holy shit, took me a while to actually see it.

cookies are the next victim, there are no breaks on the kf train

Nobody remembers this cute bear.

Firefox!

Not even the staff for that episode noticed it, Tatsuki is an absolute madman.

What's wrong with Edition, we had a few of those threads in the past though it seems the Newspaper Edition one was deleted.

who?

Dingo.

Where are my my linux distro with gentoo and firefox?

Yeah, we did have a few of those threads in the past. And they all got deleted within 10 minutes.

>says at least 4 words
>has a full 3d model
>meanwhile capybara only has a floating 2d head

Capybara deserves more love. Yoyoyo

While I agree Boss could use more, he technically isn't a friend.

She's just a tragic character.
And I'm sorry about the master1200. I won't let it happen again

Well the cookies will aid a Zoo that is pretty fucked up.

So it isn't sheer consumerism.

I will laugh my arse off if Kemono Friends actually end up really raising awareness on species conservation and makes some people realize that Zoos aren't slaughterhouses, I swear to God several idiots I know make Zoos sound like a freaking slaughterhouse sometimes.

The find it edition one survived though.

No, no, in real life the greater honeyguide has a symbiotic relationship with Bushmen, and the honey badger has little difficulty finding beehives by itself (though it's not like you can ever prove that honey badgers have never been guided by honeyguides before).

I don't see how honeyguide exploits honey badger, though, going by the text from the game.

>he technically isn't a friend.
He is THE friend user.

She only existed to lose to a dumb ninja, who then went on to defeat herself.

Her profile was translated in one of the previous threads.

any news on s2 yet?

She deserved better.

I don't think it actually said "edition" in the OP. I can't find it in the archive.

African wild dogs are so cool.

By getting Honey Badger to protect and beat up people for her.

Kantoku's Toki.

>actually end up really raising awareness on species conservation
It is already doing a great job. People are visiting zoo en masse. I expect the cookies to sell out as well.

Jerry

nigger it began 3 days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb9Os7Wko9M

>Hey Honey Badger-san~ Do your best today, pal~
>I'll make you a honey juice after this~
It's a voluntary exchange between two consenting parties.

It had the big find it friends picture as the op and it was a long time back, it had the word edition in it but it wasn't in the traditional sense, besides these threads have become so general they might as well have editions to them.

Asanagi non-H doujin when?

>no breaks
The staff don't take breaks? Such dedication.

Probably never or at least until Kemono Friends becomes the new Touhou.

But where will you get your news when the biggest solar flare hits earth and fries all electronic devices?

Sugoi, a new Friend.

Latoratah combo where?

Shauta in S2.

PuToTyra in S3.

He hasn't made any non-H ones for any series, as far as I know.

It wasn't a long time back, it was a week ago. And regardless of what your definition or opinion of generals are, including something like "edition" in the OP will automatically derail the thread no matter what. So don't do that.

Is groping her okay then?

Is there a chicken or sheep friend?

I'd rather have a normal H doujin by him where everyone gets healed from their usual violent rapist ways, and has lots of cute happy sex with Friends instead. Even Freeza got healed so there's no way his dudes can't be either.

Why are these two animals so gay?

>vanilla lewd
Yes, that's my second choice.

Hippo, there's enough loli art, we need more boobs

No one even posted anything related to that edition so it doesn't matter.

Bossu's voice for the activation sounds.
SCANNING CHARGE

To obtain core medals, Kaban has to earn the Friends' trust and kiss them.

Because animals don't care about human concepts like gay or straight.

>Satania's favorite KemoFure is Prairie Dog
Does she have good taste?

Trust me on this one. You saw how that newspaper thread got deleted within not even 50 posts, and it had more posts than this one.

Not gay enough though.

Actually no, there's barely any loli art out there. Nobody wants to deage the friends.

What are you talking about, animals can be straight, gay, or bi in real life. They just don't understand what is means to be those.

Same VA

You explained the joke, well done.

That's what I'm saying, they just do their thing.

So mods don't like those edition threads then and delete them is what you are saying, it has nothing to do with people flocking to them or not.

My thought process was that you were referencing that in some sort of roundabout way, but I figured it couldn't have been that simple so I guessed that you were referencing that her VA said something about it on twitter.

No religious prejudice and the like. Although dolphins are very intelligent animals and may have a more complex brain than we give them credit for.

Why is it that Serval could lift the Japari bus but she couldn't punch her way through igneous rock?

Minus the amount of space taken up, a phone/computer/tablet is more dangerous than a stack of paper in every way. Half the things your electronics are made of are 100%, no exceptions hazardous material and can't even be disposed of without taking them to a specialized facility.

Making the capacitors on the PCB's in the electronics alone has a larger carbon footprint, depletes more natural resources, spends more money, and burns more fossil fuels than making paper. It also employs fewer people.

You do not choose electronics to be environmentally friendly or healthy. You choose electronics for convenience.

>Spent the past 2 weeks watching an episode every night
>Looked forward to it every time
>Remembered finishing 12.1 last night
Haven't had this empty feel after finishing a show for years. Which episode do I watch to go to bed if I already watched episodes 3 and 5 six times now? Also why does Shoebill rank so high in the popularity polls?

A decent enough number of people probably reported it after calling the OP out on >edition. I know I did.
The stigma against so-called generals is too big by now so I don't think it's possible to fight it anymore. It's better to just avoid doing anything that might make a thread look like a /vg/-tier "general".

that's why they enjoy senseless murder and rape as much as humans do

No, that's not what I'm saying. Mods don't have opinions on things anymore. They will delete anything that gets reported enough times. And since threads with "edition" in the OP always end up becoming really shitty, everyone reports them and they get deleted quickly.

It's really better this way. We can avoid having meta discussions for no reason and just have peaceful threads.

Truly a park bike.