My Hero Academia

No spoilers yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/B5FX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's this kid's birthday today.

Say something nice about him!

Why would you make a thread before the last one is out the airplane?

I got him something

>OP is Bakufujo

I love that pic.

>that Iida familiar

he have realy good fashion taste

Best Boy.

Shit nigga that's kawaii as fuck

Shiggy feels really Joker-esque to me. I don't think he'll ever be a powerhouse strength-wise. I definitely feel like Hori will go with a more schemer approach with him.

Kirishima better give Kacchan a surprise birthday blowjob during class today!!

Shiggy at the moment is the most interesting character to me. There's so many directions and possibilities that can happen with him and his crew that I can't help but want to see what happens with him. Thinking that him and his gang are basically the inverse of a shonen hero and his group of friends hasn't helped.

>That Deku
NOW HE'S REALLY GETTING HUGE

so long since we have the last bio, feels good man

So we get to learn more about Bakugou's lover?

>Kirishima Bio Page
Nice.

>we fucked up

WHY ARE THEY SO SCARED WHAT'S HAPPENING

Oh damn.

Who's the best student and why is it Mineta?
>strongest quirk
>smartest
>not a virgin imgur.com/a/B5FX0

Probably learning more about the loli's suffering.

So much for "h-he made the right call!".

>we
MDF gonna be full damage control mode tomorrow, huh.

I think they just realized that eri was being used as the source of the anti quirk stuff.

They found out about his power and just realized how close they were to dying.

BAKUGOU MY BOY

So what's his power?

Thanks for the imgur album with all the spoilers!

i guess nigtheye is informing them that overhaul is making the drug using eri and tin tin and deku are realising they have the chanse to stop the manofacturing of the drug by saving eri

Their faces seems weird.

People are gonna shit on mirio but he seems pretty aware that he fucked and wants to fix it.

Well I say people but I'm not sure whether it's not just grapefag.

SHOCKED FROG

They probably feel terrible for not saving the girl

That's anger and dread,

so this chapther is just talking about the mission huh

Mirio and Deku are gonna be men on a mission

Fucked up

Eh, don't worry. Mirio will redeem himself by dying a cruel death after being shot in the back by the quirk canceller (while running away from some mook).

>saves a million people by dying
The irony

Destruction and restoration

Furthermore, both of them think they fucked up big time. Deku realizes they could have gotten killed. and Mirio realizes if he had tried to saved the girl they may seriously ended this shit much more easily.

jesus christ, the guilt on their faces

they are going to fuck this all up because of the guilt, aren't they?

I like his "bite the pillow" face.

>saves nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine people
now thats irony

ALSO

REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO JUMP NEXT WEEK

NO JUMP NEXT WEEK

NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK

NO NOTHING NEXT WEEK

>and Mirio realizes if he had tried to saved the girl they may seriously ended this shit much more easily.

Alright everyone. I'm off to take a shower. In the tears of that Miriofag who said it was a great choice and tried to justify it, in the last thread.

Literally erect from pure glee and satisfaction.

we get an anime episode

>worst boy as worst girl
sasuga

who is asuka bakugou?

>Ichigo 100%
NANI?!

>Destruction and Restoration
Literally Crazy Diamond.

you get what i mean fuck you

I want to protect Mina with my life

>it was then that Mirio realized he fucked up

Also, love how only Deku thinks about the danger he's been in - Mirio doesn't, because he wasn't. Top tier retribution, thank you based Hori.

so many Pro Heroes

>mfw Izuku could have gone full cowl mode and got this fuck outta there in no time while Mirio could have phased through the floor and fucked off too in order to save Eri

>>Nighteye theorize that Overhaul's quirk can deconstruct and recontstruct people.
He's like Scar then

didnt realice that user thank you

That centipede guy looks great

wonder why black hero has to be african themed

Neither knew his ability. That lack of knowledge itself is a fatal miss.

>hori actualy draw the centipide hero
that man loves pain

Isn't Bubble Slut supposed to be 16? How is she a sidekick and not a student?

Because he chooses to represent his heritage. Don't be racist.

Jesus those faces. They know how bad they fucked up

Reminder that I said the same thing and predicted everything correctly about a month ago when it happened.

Do you remember that autist who kept saying they need a "warrat" for Eri? Whoops, looks like you really don't need a judge's prior approval to save a clearly abused girl from her abuser after all.

Hori probably aged her up instead

It just seems like the usual japanese thing. Murata also had one.

And they both just realized "goddamn, we could have all been killed and he'd get away scot-free with the girl in tow" after Overhaul's quirk got explained

>Literally drew a man covered in HANDS
Masochist of the highest order.

If you don't save a girl from a villain because you don't know his ability, you are the exact opposite of a hero. This was pretty much the message of the manga from the first chapter.

So wait can he restore the people he splatters?

Could have been killed if they fought him (well, Deku could've). Full Cowl jump away with Eri for Deku and literally just hold your breath for Mirio and OH is standing there all alone in the blink of an eye.

Overhaul could have had quirk cancellers on him.

he loves drawing hands though

I aspire to have the amount of talent where I actually like drawing fucking hands

And he's gonna hit them with them how? He'd have to be the fastest hand in the West.

He does have the fastest hands in the East.

At the very least, he can restore partially splattered stuff, maybe it's explained better in another page.

you didn't hear? It's a new manga. Like the title "East side story" suggests, it's a new one about Aya. Presumably about her moving on with her life and finding her own love.

He did have quirk cancellers on him.
It's the girl, or rather, her body. the bullets are pieces of her I believe.

it's not a talent it's an interest. Hands are basically a 2nd body to draw

>Destruction and restoration
I only read through this series a few days ago, so I haven't seen the threads, but people guessed this right? I mean he calls himself overhaul.

Well, Hori being the westaboo he is, I'm sure he's heard of Black Panther. Not to mention seen his appearance in Cap: Civil War. I'm sure there's at least a little influence there.

they mentioned in the manga that a gang of villains he encountered were all healed and healthy which was after he had fused them with car parts.

Wonder what the cost is. If he can just restore everything at no cost, he could save the world.

the reservoir dogs reapered afther all

Good thing Deku had gloves too.

So Overhaul could have let Magne live if he wished to do so?

cant bakugou just chill for one fucking day

no