1)Jew are destroying it thanks to shitposting
2)Becoming mainstream users are less selected
3)Excessive conspiracy has led to unrealism

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-37563647
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42003496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jew are destroying it

Clearly you've never actually READ Spengler if you type this.

>Spengler

Rundown please

at least Sup Forums will never have far to fall

if we keep in this way, it will become a parody of it self

People don't 'report' enough. I've been banned for reporting too much before, but if you don't go hog wild, I at least have not been punished for reporting things that belong on Sup Forums: "I'm moving to X. Tell me about it", or, "Redpill me on nofap" (wherever that belongs - /r9k/?)

Remember, on topic is politics and current events, not personal stuff. Report away!

... ironically, this thread belongs on /qa/, but few will read it and it is a problem.

This ^
I've been reporting >>Sup Forums tier shit for weeks.

You sure are reaching shareblue

This is for Sup Forums community so it's need Sup Forums people read this

Idk but I do know I’ve posted political threads and have been b& or warned for off topic. The hypocrisy of this place is sickening.

I'm reading just shit in this day here.

the most worrying is the fake and excessive conspiracies,
continuing in this way we will lose the truth and the seriousness

Am i wrong?

Natsoc faggotry is also a tool used by the jews to attack Sup Forums and discredit pan-European white nationalism.

as well, you are right

Much more complicated then what I'm about to give you, but here are the main points:
>Western Civilization is distinct from Greco-Roman civilization, demarcated by our focus on the infinite as opposed to the visually definable (Calculus being our mathematic mindset is the biggest piece of evidence I remember Spengler presenting).
>Civilizations experience a rise and fall across several hundred years, dividable into four "seasons" of a biological lifespans. Generally, the seasons represent a cycle of Rising Spirituality=>Fruits of that Spirituality=>secularization of fruits(Decline)=>Finally, the last breath where spirituality is rediscovered, but too little, too late.
>Spengler considers, if I remember correctly, the Summer of The West was during the Age of Absolutism. Don't quote me.
>Living in the Winter, we are awaiting the coming of the "Caesar," which Spengler suspected would be Cecil Rhodes. A single figure or entity will transcend the accepted framework, conquer all, and usher a (brief) period of stability followed by a period of warring tribes when he dies. The civilization then dissipates.
>All of this is irreversible and unavoidable.
This doesn't do it justice, though, you should just hold your breath and try to read it. Even I don't quite get it, and am considering a second read-through. I wish I could find an annotated version, Spengler assumes a complete knowledge of Western and Classical canon in literature, music, science, etc., when discussing his theory.

Sup Forums is satire.

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet????

>Muh Javanka
>Muh DACA
>YOU LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE MY TRUTH IS THE ONLY TRUTH
>NO GOYIM ONLY MY INTERPRETATION
>Bannon was /ourguy/
>Trump is a kike puppet
>Israel is our best ally
>Fuck off Kushner shill
>Meme flag
>Random insult
>LISTEN TO ME CATTLE, YOU ARE MY SLAVES.

Look
If this place followed the rule to the T, it would be as slow as octo chan. And we all know, despite being a more serious board, you all come back here because it’s fun. Not one of you can deny this.
For example, did you know racism and attacking other users is a rule infraction. Imagine, if every user attacking another was banned. There would only be like 4 user left. And what if racism was actually applied. Imagine never being able to type out nogger ever again without being banned for three days.
You guys are spoiled. This place can be a lot worse

Wow, more flagging, less free speech, less natsoc?
Sure thing bub

you can't have discussion on this board because everything you say triggers somebody else, and then they just start shitting their diapers pretending you've violated some non-existent Sup Forums orthodoxy.

every board that crosses a threshold of 85% shitposts is irredeemably fucked. Sup Forums is just nat-soc Sup Forums at this point. everything is basically a BRAAAP thread here, all day every day.

>demarcated by our focus on the infinite as opposed to the visually definable

I think this is thanks to Christianity,
It's irrefutabile that Roman-Greek culture is the basis of occidental culture, of course they changed, mixed and divided continuously (maybe this is part of Western culture too)

>Civilizations experience a rise and fall across several hundred years,

way only white civ do it?

>Sup Forums is dying
Get out faggot, I've been here since day 1. It's the same as it ever was

>Get out faggot, I've been here since day 1. It's the same as it ever was

bbc.com/news/technology-37563647
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42003496

look what the fuck is happening here >this garbage devalues all the rest
are you aware of it?