What the fuck is up with white women?
Btw she's not jewish, i checked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Obh16HZjaOU
youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

Sounds like she wants nigger cock

It's just as racist when the blacks use it.

Can you imagine? All that could come up from her little retarded wigger brain is shit like that. All she cares about in life, her life goals, her philosophy, her intellect, everything she learned from life came down to defending the blacks against the agressive white men who say nigger...

alright heather, thanks for the heads up
i hope this gives you all the black dick you can handle

Aight, it's racist.

Now what?

“Ok nigger”
And i still wonder why my twitters get intabanned

Fpbp, /thread
N I G G E R
There, I said it again.

you say that but

fpbp

>i checked
Sure thing, robin

>3 retweets, 5 likes

/thread

can you say a whipped coal burner

Dear Heather, dont be such a sensitive nigger.

>mfw Americlaps think they can tell me whether I can or cannot use words from my own language.

>Never use the n-word in regular speech
>Never use the n-word in written conversation online
>Never get outed for using language that normies don't like

It's not that hard, niggers.

Hilarious, this is literally a case of a white women who saw other (((fellow white people))) getting lots of retweets for virtue signaling and decided to take it up herself on the most obvious and impertinent subject. This reinforces my belief that some people don’t have souls, same with animals, sometimes I’ll look into a dog’s eyes and see a soul and another dog will come up and it’s got the eyes of a shark. People are the same way, she’s an automaton.

looks like fun desu

Nigger.
I guess I'm racist now, what's next?

>privileged white girl posturing as an expert on the word nigger

Ok.

looks fake care to give a source?

>Posting some 3-retweet, 5-like tweet from some nobody to Sup Forums
How about you just kill yourself, friend.

Doesn't have to be jew, SJW cancer still spreads. Try some treatments against the SJW maybe
PLS someone reply to her
>N word is racist even if you're not white.
If she replies, then write
>It's okay to be white

I seriously cannot wait to slaughter all these people. One day we will rise and kill off every left wing nut job and establish an empire.

>Then: Never ever say Jehovah
>Now: Never ever say Nigger

Same shit different pile.

What if everyone just tweeted nigger at her

60% of white women voted for Trump.

So they are fine.

The rest will have to be put in reeducation camps and obviously all race mixers go against the wall.

Ok how about a pic of a uppity white hating negro trying to lecture whitey and getting thousands of likes/RT's?

She is just virtue signalling for attention.

Well nigger was acceptable up until the 60s when the blacks all decided they would take offense to being called a nigger, which originated from black slave traders trying to get more money for their slaves from white Europeans, because slave owners found Nigerian slaves were more productive and more manageable on the farm than blacks from other parts of Africa, which was meant to be a regional name for blacks from Nigeria.

It's funny because being called a nigger by a black slave trader meant the black slave was a good hard worker that would follow orders and be a good addition to any environment. This was offensive to blacks. Doesn't that really roast your almonds?

its almost like she wants to be called a nigger on the internet

How is this not racist? I mean I care the least for racism but in their heads this must feek weird right

mudshark niggerloving whore.

EAT SHIT NIGGER. when niggers stop using nigger, i'll think about it, nigger.

He's not wrong anglo scum act like the inbred retards they are

shitlib whitey needs helicopter rides, FIRST.

It's OK - blacks can have words Whites can't say.
After all, we Whites have words blacks can't use, like "Hi, Dad!" and "Thank you very much for just letting me off with a warning, officer."

Why are you WASPs so insecure?

THIS.

Racist = heretic/heretical. It's fucking meaningless. Jews don't like when you say a particular thing, so what?

KIKES INTERVENED

Nigger

ummm, cuz youre a dirty nigger with empirical evidence of being a dirty subhuman nigger?

Well meme'd! I too listen to standup comedy!

Kek.

So he wants us to just continue doing what we do. Sounds reasonable, but wouldn't this message be more appropriate to direct to his own people?

It's really simple. White women cannot think for themselves. The female gender is most easily influenced by the mass media.

If only if he lectured the black community the same way with regards to armed robbery and homicide.

What's funny, is it's true.

> ((( i checked )))

Go eat your wonder bread, Timmy.

I'm here all week! Remember to tip your bartender.
[SUBDUED CLAPPING INTENSIFIES]

True
And, Funny redpills spread faster.

She has a classic mutt face with a touch of fetal alcohol syndrome.

look at his face. does that look like a smart man to you? it's the kind of face that would be more at home on the african savannah than in civilization.

Alinsky's Fifth Rule for Radicals:
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

The tyranny of the roasties will never return! You have lost

>everything you do is RACIST
That starts to beg the question of just how bad can being racist be?

The real question is "What the fuck is up with useless dweeb racist internet white "men" losers"

You're one the wrong side of history, get over it loser and leave your mom's basement for once. Maybe you'll find out that there are many POC who are much, much smarter than you will ever be. But I guess it's easier to dwell in the depths of the internet and pretend you're part of the "master race" instead.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((fellow))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>If you say or do X you are racist
Simply admitting that I am racist has set me completely free.

>What the fuck is up with useless dweeb racist internet white "men" losers

Women are dedicated herd animals. They cannot think for themselves. They stick to whatever their status quo is with religious zeal because it's where they bank the most on their own survival. So, this chick's status quo told her that this is what she thinks so this is what she thinks. This is one of the reasons women used to be kept in the home. Because they are so easily melded to meet their environment.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at your cringe reaction. Go finish high school you dumb dropout loser.

kek, dumb bitch privated her account

niggggerrrrr

youtube.com/watch?v=Obh16HZjaOU

fpbp

this retard should be dropped off in the hood late at night for a proper redpilling

>fellow white people
>le 56% nigger features

Never change, burgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk

2018 starting great

Good job user

i wish i could be part of the conditioning again

i want to be ignorant again

Youre correct, nigger is whats wrong. More specifically, they love nigger dick

this reminds me of an article i read about "the failure of modern atheism".

The premise being that after a while society in general gets sick of these morons regurgitating what is already the status quo and expecting a pat on the head for it

based

>scientific study
>still can't use the actual word it's testing for

I don’t even think it’s ok for blacks to use it. The definition is a person of ignorance which would apply to everyone myself included.