You want to know where the elite went?

You wonder why so many important people seem to have vanished?
You think it is because Trump in some way "caught" them?

Think again.
Forget about Trump.
Why would all of them disappear suddenly?
It's getting pretty cold outside, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYoq6sovr8Y
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11733369/Earth-heading-for-mini-ice-age-within-15-years.html
youtu.be/jvZNmzOgz8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>elite

you mean those hoarder cunts?

It's nice outside here in west Texas.

explain further

In Gitmo maybe???

Your id explains it
>we gone Antarctica

What is it?

James Cameron moves = the elites have vanished. How’s life in Jonestown?

What important people have vanished? What the fuck are you smoking?

ELE coming
ayyys, comet, volcano

>wEGON
>we gone
spoopy

Let's just say some people here and elsewhere came so close that a whole lot of distraction was needed after autumn 2016 to be able to do today what was planned long before.

Wow dude, so vague and mysterious. you must be one of those elite insiders.

I'm pretty much noone, just a guy that one day decided to trade with larger amounts of various agricultural crop seeds. And things worked out much better than I'd ever expected.

ayyy

the earth may be flat, but it aint hollow

Project bluebeam
Also they are grilling trumps brain
Its overonly OP can stop it now

>Why would all of them disappear suddenly?

Dropping out into their underground bunkers?

who cares anymore at this point. As long as you don't end up with your brain in a monkey robot body like in that movie Skyline everyone can fuck off and eat a dick.

Whats the point of them going to Antarctica if they just gonna have to start over again with even less people helping them?

you guys are gonna keep shilling Antarctica 24x7 until some dumbass user travels there and freezes to death trying to find the alien colony

for science

The cleanse is upon us. Us goyim will all be slaughtered by the divine shadow to bring forth the time of the gigga shadow. Everything has happened before and everything will happen again. The gigga shadow is the beginning and the end.

Sorry been watching to much Lexx lately.

the koolaid is tasty.

Witnessed the ID.

winter chan?

whats it like to smoke crack?

Heres some warm thoughts

>The cleanse is upon us.

Bunkers aren't really secure at all...

But I do like lexx.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYoq6sovr8Y

earth is a cube it's flat and hollow

liberal sjws cried so many tears in 2017 that it tilted the earth slightly out of orbit a few degrees causing temperatures to decrease and usher in a new ice age or worse.

i want to try this now

Push comes to shove, it could save your life one day.

It would be for alt-right science

one day one of those guys will be right and it will be the day we regret we laughed

nah we wont regret it, w'ell be dead.

Pilot had a hotter lexx than the actual lexx. Also, did you know she was created from some fat cow human?

I can guarantee you if anyone ever manages to get close to where I'll be tomorrow they won't die from cold or starvation.

does antarctica have a flag?

>it crashed into the ocean
Inner earth confirmed

witnessed

Hey guys, how quickly do you think thermite can cut through an elite underground bunker?

Who vanished?
What dat pic?
Elaborate.

yeah it's the second french flag, all white.

>It will happen when the weather cools
>That's when they'll make their move

Lets say you are right, you're a sad little shit to taunt a bunch of doomed basement dwellers. What comes around, goes around. Now.. im going to depart your lame thread since you have nothing but stupid meaningless photos, and nothing of substance to share. Just. Boring twit saying stupid shit.

man, that's all 2d n sheeit

GET PACK Sup Forums NIGGERS WE GONNA ANTARCTICA.

No fan?

Faggot ass bitch

Party at gitmo! All owl fuckers and traitors to humanity invited!

post with an antarctica flag nigger, some of us collect those

>You wonder why so many important people seem to have vanished?

List 'em.

Feels pretty good where I am senpai.

I'm not taunting anyone. Just sitting here at the airport waiting for my flight and getting nostalgic. Yeah, kind of pathetic. But like I said, things worked out much better than expected and I never ever would have thought my foolish attempts at getting closer to the truth would actually bring me here. So - there is actually a chance you might "catch your flight" one day, too. My sad little posts from a cheap little phone that I will throw away in a few minutes are just a reminder to never stop trying.

post something of substance

>It's getting pretty cold outside, isn't it?
I wish

post a timestamped pic from inside the airport

What good is your larping if you cant provide proof of your smug comments existing?

post feet

Ohhhhh yes always good to see Pol wake up to the reality of Magick.

Here's a hint. Peter Levenda and Tom Delonge's are meeting with Executive VP of Lockheed Skunkworks and 2 USAF major generals. Mccasland and Michael Carey.

UFOs are real and the government knows

They have the technology

I don't think you need a fan because of the convection

Is this what you are talking about, OP?

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11733369/Earth-heading-for-mini-ice-age-within-15-years.html

Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. Times up now.

Underrated

Have a safe flight. See you friday, Bill

He's just a humble seed merchant?

where dis exactly.

>THAT ID
WE GONE ANTARCTICA

Enjoy your padded room.

When will Sup Forums start an expedition to Antartica?

too late. it's already starting to warm back up.

I like this one the best

post more. this larp is spooky but fascinating.

Why the fuck would societal and political elites feel the need to live in the coldest, most isolated place on Earth when they aren't discriminated against in their communities? Don't most rich people live in safe gated communities?

Looks like a shooped pic of Benedict Cumberbatch

No fan.

I'm calling total and complete bullshit.. snap a quick photo (time stamped) anything that proves you are in an Airport right NOW, post a picture of your ticket, block out name and relevant ticket stub numbers and seat number, other wise STFU you larping fag

youtu.be/jvZNmzOgz8M

Op is on the trail like A bloodhound I approve !!! Keep up the great work

Vid related

ok someone what the hell is down there

Such potential

Fuggggg

i bet theres something at the north pole they are just distracting us with antarctica pyramids which are old, so we do not think of going to the north pole

spacex was shot down. e.t. forces. see vandenberg

They traveled to the Madame Clinton timeline.

Our timeline Hillary Clinton killed the other Clinton.

She won.

Gee mister, do you think someday i suck off enough elites they might let ME live in their antarctic suck colony?

lmaaooo

Oh em gee! You serious bro????? Feck yeah, holy shizzle!

Oh fuck.

Hi. We tricked you who call yourself the elite. We told you safety was at the south pole so we could use you for work and resources. We're at the actual safe zone now, thinking about all of the second-rate politicians, actors, rich kids, Etc that will be freezing and starving to death, wondering why they cant find the gate to NA-4

trips or above ayys will invade us before june this year 3 months after rocket destroyed the west.

>reverse image search
>no results

>hay guyz I'm just sittin here at the Antarctica air port, pretty buzy today lolz.
>just thought I'd stop by pol before I throw away my "cheap" phone that has service in Antarctica
>lel, you guys ever wonder why it's so cold during the winter season?
>I dunno, I'm just waiting to board this plain in Antarctica so I can start my new life
>oh how did I get where I am now? well I'm just a dang ol seeds salesman who just has this insane insider elite connection
>lel good luck guyz

Wow nice story NOT