This. So much this

This. So much this.

Rocket Scientists from Somalia

Scientists are stubborn assholes. Even less would get done.

science is racist though because it was created by white men and therefore is a form of colonialism.

Yes scientists like Joseph Mengele

I agree, we really need more people who share traits with great men like Wernher von Braun leading our country.

>possibly the only occupation where they see people as mere numbers on a datasheet more than politicians do

I'm sure that'll go great

Why would people who are not interested in running for public office run for public office?

No. Technocrats can fuck themselves

>we need to hire gender studies professors and interpretive dance artists

I'm a judeochemist, do I qualify?

Agreed we need more men who studied in STEM fields to run the country

Nothing stopping it from happening. All you need is for scientists to run for office and win.

Stop worshipping science you fucking cucks.
Scientists aren't some priestly caste ordained by science to rule.

that depends entirely on what she means by "Scientists", doesn't it?

I know that and you know that but go tell the cucks who treat what "scientist" as some demigods that. Science is the closest thing to religion for most normies seem to have.

scientists are not leaders, they are callow, inveterate manlets possessed almost uniformly of a contradictory psychology. on the one hand they are insecure, craven and timid and on the other a disproportionate sense of self-importance lends itself to something of a god-complex. additionally, these disheveled, mumbling brainiacs are more often than not ill-equipped to manage the routine affairs of the high-functioning man's life; in that scientists need a controlled environment insulated from the unexpected, the smallest interference with the prescribed formula will drive them to distraction. it is also important to bear in mind that the various scientific disciplines focus their students into a very narrow channel of inquiry -- the age of the poly-math having long since eclipsed.
the kinds of minds well-suited to governance are adaptive, improvisational, somewhat creative and learned across the broadest possible range of subjects.
and so it's fair to say that the temperament and intellectual bent of a scientist and leader are altogether antithetical.
last but not least, no scientist could ever win an election of any kind. hell, the scientist himself would dither over the decision so long he's vote in his rival.
back to the lab, poindexter.
and it should interest you to know that we're interested in real science -- fuck these fashionable activist driven 'sciences'.

neil degrass tyson 2020!!!
>pic related

how are the latest poisons coming?
you know, the ones for the gentiles.

have you finished the first batch of nano-arsenic yet?

Unhackable systems? So Neil truly is retarded. This negro is a scientist?

Scientists make horrible politicians. Not saying that the current group are any better but having Scientists run a country would be a disaster.