Pupper Pill

>Sup Forums claims to be white
>Sup Forums does not own a German Shepherd

Which one is it?

My German Shepherd died yesterday, man I was just thinking about him. He's been in our family 10 years. One of the high points in his life was going to the beach with us and stealing our sandals lol. I miss him. Rest in peace Plato. You were the brightest light in my life

F sorry for your loss

Have a Dsh aswell, he is 3 years old and I don't dare to think of the time when he will be no more.
The truest friend you will ever get.
Rottweilers are brutes.
Malinois are to impulsive and hyped.
Dobermans can be a bit slow in learning.

The German Sheperd stands alone for working purposes.

if you own one in better be a working class dog with clean x-rays and solid health, also good temperament. traceable lineage is also a must.
seriously, its too easy to get these backyard bred dogs - but its a little harder to get a proper dog, however very worth it in the long run.

I have one, he weighs 140 pounds and our neighbor's 110 pounder is due for puppies in two months.

140 pounds is of backyard bred class - this is not a true gsd. im sorry

I own a German Shepherd even though the leasing company for my house doesn't allow them

mines a proper pup alright. his father and brother are police dogs.

neighbors have not snitched on you?

Thinking of getting a German Shepard - Husky mix once I move to a house

huskies are nigger tier and will run away every chance they get. seriously they just run and run because that is what they are bred to do. make sure you have a giant yard and long chain or fence so he doesn't end up in the next town over

I'm not sure Sup Forums could be trusted not to spread peanut butter on their dicks to have the doggos lick it off. We know Canada can't be trusted.

This. The GSD was bred for invariable loyalty, leanness and superb health. The modern GSD has been bred for size and stance, resulting in color paling and skeletal issues.

The idea is that I run with him. Keep us both fit

Might work. Still, they are a tricky breed. Very smart but less domesticated on a genetic level... they will try to cooperate with humans just as any other dog breed but they also have a mind of their own. Pic kind of related, Finnish Spitz is also a basal breed.

The Rhodesian Ridgeback was breed to hunt lions and defend against humans with untrustworthy skin color

i had one when i was young but he died before i really made any memories. might get one when i move to the countryside tho.

I have noticed that almost every dog breed as some kind of instinctive problem with 'people of color' ... Arabs seem to irritate them too. Almost like they notice that these are not real human beings...

I don't have a yard or I would. I've had a German shepherd, german shepherd husky (my best dog), and husky

72 lbs female.

F

Here's a cute pupper to cheer you up

most redpilled dog