Why do Britons race mix with niggers so much?

Britons love mixing with niggers. A similar thing will happen to Britain that happened to Mexico. Where the niggers eventually mysteriously disappear from the country. And if you DNA test the Britons you'll figure out where the niggers went. Because an average Briton will have 3% or 4% nigger ancestry. And some people on Sup Forums will still be talking about Amerimutts.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/on-the-rise-of-mixed-race-britain/
cumbria.gov.uk/eLibrary/Content/Internet/536/642/1750/4130310250.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spain*

London is especially a demographic mess.

Britain discouraged race mixing in its colonies. But now race mixing occurs at an atrocious rate in Britain. Spain race mixed a whole lot in its colonies. But they don't race mix with the niggers in their country. Niggers make up 2% of Spain's population according to wiki. Would have expected higher since Spain is right by Africa. Never heard of Spain race mixing with its niggers though.

unz.com/article/on-the-rise-of-mixed-race-britain/

40% of British niggers marry whites. And then 75% of the mulattoes marry whites. Holy shit.

How much does a country's IQ and GDP drop if it absorbs 3-4% nigger blood?

That's because it's already been done. It's the misguided New England liberal effect; ultra-white blue eyed pale people with Aryan features tend to vote more liberally than, say, Spain, which is majority brown eyed and pretty much looks like Southern Italy/the Middle East.

It's slavs mixing with the blacks in britain, amerimutt.

I know all of my British female colleagues fucked black men... they even bragged about in the pub after work ,

also there is nothing wrong with race mixing

six bottles of lambrini does the trick

(((Jewnited Kingdom)))

Not only. The numbers alone don't add up.

Only About one or two IQ points.
But you forget about the sandniggers and the demographic difference in fertility.

Brits are so ugly that race mixing would improve their genes

Racemixing is significantly between non-whites. Many of the race-mixers are also from Eastern Europe.

Average Londonistani man by 2040

You have a higher population of mixed race

Negroes will never disappear because more will always be imported.

BBC is a public owned tv company and constantly pushes race mixing unlike in USA

It's women. How often do you see a black guy and white womanl compared to white guy with a black woman.

it's actually more common for white men to mix then women (at least that's what it's like in america), even with nigs. It's just that y'all don't get so pissed off about that, despite it being just as bad

I thought we were talking about nigs? who cares about the other races. they just get whitewashed usually, nigs don't. In England it's certainly not that way, I think I've only ever seen 1 white man with a black woman my whole life, countless times for the opposite though

at the risk of sounding like a race trator, I think White guy x Black Girl is better then the opposite simply because if the guy isn't a soyboy he can control his black SO, while no matter how strong a white woman says she is or how much of an "oreo" a black guy seems to be, he could beat the fucking shit out of her if pushed far enough.

basically, it's sexual dimorphism.

>be me
>live in north of england
>haven't seen a black or arab in probably 5 months or longer
>don't think i've ever had the pleasure of meeting an IRL jew

>be american
>england isn't wyte ok

this

it is just mad 56%ers.
I live in a county that is 98.8% white...
And I live in the rural part.

You live in England or under a bridge?

Show your flag.

>be bong
>lost almost all oversea territories
>cucked economy
>cucked military
>subway terror
>hit by Ahmed truck
>dindus chumped out, burned down the capital
>royal family get blacked

tfw brit bongs live under bridges to escape shitskins. muh 99% county

He's right though memeflag nigger. Even with London, Birmingstan and tbe rest of tbe shitholes included the UK is still over 80% white. Blacks are something loke 1% of the entire population so saying the 40% (a highly inflated figuare I know as I live here) that race mixes with whites is a thread is cunts on head retarded.

cumbria.gov.uk/eLibrary/Content/Internet/536/642/1750/4130310250.pdf

>tfw shitskins too scared to show flag because not proud of own country and knows that the blacks will soon be raping his only daughter which he gets by cumming 20 in bottles at the wank bank as no one will find his obese-56% ass attractive
>be american
>lost all overseas territories
>cucked politicians
>cucked military
>school terror
>hit by ahmed truck
>dindus chimped out, burned and occupied all major cities
>president gets blacked

Blacks = 3.8%, White british = 80.1%, white other = 11%, Asian = 7%

This, it's almost exclusively immigrants mixing with other immigrants. Also thats the wrong flag OP and Briton doesn't mean what you think it means.

Btw my keyboard must be made for tiny vietnam fucking shits

So 80% brits and 10% spud niggers shit it's worse than I thought

Irish, French, Germans, Slavs, all fall under "White/other", so it might not be all bad.

I'm only fucking with you, niggers. I live in a white area too.

Sure...
What part?

>haven't seen a black or arab in probably 5 months or longer
I'd take a wild guess York. But there's lots of places around the country with no shitskins yet.

>bonged by a bong
Do you want a fucking go cunt?

I do that too sometimes it's fun

>york
>no muslims
lol

have you ever been to york?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford

most nigger football players get white wives. a nigger kicking a football opens a britbong females legs faster than a grenade in vagoo

It's 93% white, not too bad

>have you ever been to york?
yes. why have u linked to bradford?

>York is now Yorkshire
I think you need to go to bed user.

i just hate yorkshire
fake northerners
anything beginning with york is officially shit tier

Ok but that doens't mean hes wrong.

they're mad & just project because America is so far gone now it's 100% finished. Also Trump is literally retarded.

Lmao this. North Yorkshire masterrace.

pretty much every american on Sup Forums ruined the board
They just neo-facist post for a race they are not a part of and tell you lies about your own country...

like (((another))) group of people I know.

Because you got niggas like Idris Elba walking around. If every black man was like Idris Elba racism would be over.

Is north yorkshire good?
Northumberlands are basically fucking SCOTS and so I assumed it was the same here, or they were like southern Yorkshires.

it can get honorary england status if it deserves

I live in a City with tourists visiting from all over the country and have rarely ever seen an IRL version of a 56 percenter in my entire life, and obesity is looked down upon greatly. The stereotypes are soooooo so skewed. I probably see one fat person (usually an obese black or white trash person using the handicap scooters in the grocery store). But anyways, let’s face it Brit-bong, we could finish what we started in the Revolutionary War in a matter of minutes if we wanted to. Your country couldn’t even stop an army of rag-tag newfag farmers when you had supposedly one of the best militaries in the world at the time. Explain that. British people have been forever btfo since 1776 and OFFICIALLY when we fucked your great great great great grandfather’s up in the Siege of Yorktown in 1781. You brits are really funny, enjoy having your sisters raped by refugees.

>county
not country

New Spain*

Personally i feel people from south and west Yorkshire are retards. People here are generally slightly more wealthy and don't care about any of that politically correct shite. Of course you get the townies who just subscribe to whatever political opinion is fashionable at the time.

Look in a mirror.
Country is 80.1% Ethnic Briton and another 8% Non-Briton White, while AmeriBlack is 56% white.

That adds up to 101.9%......
And you say we’re the country full of morons

also we burned ur capital lol get rekt

I pulled the figures out of my ass and then linked a census where the only figure i was wrong with was the non-ethnic briton white.

Your entire country has 65 million people in it. Ours has around 325 million people. If “Ameriblack” is 56% white, we still have more white people than the entire population of your country... so...

What's your point?
No one was arguing about population, we were arguing about demographics.

Also the only whites in America are the ones who moved over from Europe, because 100% of people born in america aren't white.

And to think my grandfather got VD from some English skank while protecting yours. Weird what a hundred years or so will do, ain't it.

I think you should both stop with the divide and conquer kikery.

>implying there aren’t white people in a country that you just said was 56% white.

You are a fucking retard. Prob a refugee in disguise using a public library’s computer to shitpost on pol

56% AMERICAN white

so not REAL white
Americans are the kikes.

>public library
>2am

not the first time we destroyed a city in a war that we didn't start though

“white skin and white European parents, but born in America? Fuck you you aren’t actually white”

Convinced I’m talking to a fucking woman at this point with your level of intelligence, baka

are you retarded?

(((((pic used as visual aide)))))) circumsise you at birth, and inject nigger DNA into your dicks, therefore cumming out nigger DNA into your not-white women.

damn look at those bobs an vagene

If someone puts their white dick in a white woman, and 9 months later a black baby comes out, I’m pretty sure it’s because she cheated with a black dude, and not because the doctors injected your infant penis with a magical black DNA serum. That has been the case exactly zero times in that situation after the “is Brandon the father 1 year old Marquise” episode of the Maury Show

yeah, that's what they want you to think. retard.

I think you’re just in denial that some women cheat on their boyfriends with BBC. Maybe there’s something you’d like to confess? I’m sorry to hear of your horrific experience being cucked

You also have 40 odd million black people, nevermind the other non whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

million
blacks

hahahahaha nigger go home treshawn

Warning: Stay out of this thread if you do not want to be victim of a divide and conquer thread.

England is a mix of European ethnic groups, all concentrated into a tiny Island, hence the strange looks and (used to be) great culture.

America is a mix of European Ethnic groups, all concentrated onto a larger Island, hence the decent looks, wider variety, and (Used to be) great culture.

Same pot. Same stove. Different frogs.

>56% european genes (if that)
>mix of european ethinc groups

lol fuck off and remove your VPN, you're obviously a shitskin in disguise.
all the real britbongs have gone to bed and the only ones awake are the retards like me or the fakes like you.