IQ

Ok pol. I wish to correct you on your views on the racial gaps and I Q. The difference an IQ is based solely on infrastructure within an area. This is a literal fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at Africa and the Middle East. They are not developed because white people keep bombing them

Or enslaving them. It’s pretty basic when you look at the numbers

Everyone talks about racial differences when it comes to physical characteristics but apparently the brain is not physical, it's a metaphysical thing that believes in equality of opportunity and we just need to learn.
Fuck off.

Apparently human evolution stopped right at the neck. Makes sense.

Um, actually you are wrong. You cannot definitively prove that there is a difference between races by IQ Or if you can, that IQ is not culturally biased for white people benefit

>This is a literal fact

Prove it

What are you even talking about? Some racist crap most likely

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

>having to samefag twice before a Brazilian ape accidentally replies to your thread because it mistook the carrot in your picture for a banana, thus saving your pozzed thread from sinking to the bottom like a rock
The absolute state of anti-racist cucks.

IQ tests are not culturally biased when you have East Asians scoring higher than white people themselves. Also see pic above.

That’s literally just infrastructure development

Please take that type of racism and bigotry to another website thank you

Poor whites scoring nearly identical to rich blacks literally debunks your whole premise

Did you mean to reply to me?

>the richest black man is only three points ahead of the poorest white man
Really makes you think.

Structural differences in the brain between races, keep up newfag.

this has already been controlled for and largely debunked.

a) environmental factors do influence iq at a higher rate when caloric needs aren't met and under other circumstances that seriously inhibit development

b) when those factors are removed, they still aren't equal and no further environmental adjustment is possible. the classic example is the enormous failure of the Head Start program in the US.

in Africa, the stupidity of Africans is explained by about 50% genetics. in the United States it is explained by about 80-85% genetics, such that given reversion the mean and diminishing returns, only genetic changes will have any effect at further raising African iq

you should try and keep up op. this thinking was passe in the 90s ffs

Any evidence For that? Obviously just talking out your butt using big words

IQ is based on pattern recognition and complex reasoning. Things that help people survive Even without infrastructure. Your blaming the problem on a product of intelligence.

this is a crock of shit.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Frances IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

British class system
White working class boys one of if not the worst performing

More intelligent people are able to build better infrastructure. Retarded leftists, as usual, reverse cause and effect. They believe that low IQ scores are caused by poverty, and poverty causes crime. When in reality both poverty and criminality are caused by low IQ. These retards actually believe that since most doctors drive Mercedes Benzes....if the government gives Mercedes Benzes to niggers, they will become doctors. The day of the rope can't arrive soon enough.

Exactly

>poor whites / rich blacks btfo nigger debunked!

no. it shows that some African groups, especially from the north (those not so exposed to 1000 years of Arab slave trade) have a higher iq potential than the rest of the continent. there are the Igbo, and a couple other scattered phenotypes left in African genetics that can produce a high iq. the rest are still basically damned.

if they were the descendants of slaves in the US, they've already climbed out of poverty on they're own if they're genetically able. that's why absolute gains from affirmative action never exceed the birthrate of this population (about 6% of total nignogs, pretty high actually. its because we actually get a lot of higher iq african immigrants than chance would suggest. their neighbors keep trying to eat their brains)

That's good to hear and now that you said it join us against the left.

Didn’t like 99.9 percent of white people live in poverty 200 years ago?

Huh

That has nothing to do with race. Iowa and Scotland are both pretty white desu

lurkmoar newfag. its old news. racial iq disparity was public knowledge in the 90s. due to military testing it has larger sample sizes than anything else in social science.

Stop putting words in my mouth. Leading a crime ring is pretty smart. I never said anything about poverty or crime. I know poor people who are smart. Mostly in Korea. Their family doesn't make and money just farm. Their IQs are in the 120-130 range.

Remember to sage these slide threads.

OP believes IQ comes from enviroment, so his objective must be improve enviroments to make blacks smarter, ending racism by the intelligence argument.
The left does the reverse of this, by slamming whites against blacks they divide people, which is the main reason these black communities and by extent, racism exist.

No, simply no. As much as you sociologists wish for it ... your research is bollocks. Nurture only allows you to possibly achieve the full potential that has been set by your genetic makeup ... and that potential varies drastically between 'races' (I rather prefer 'populations which had been subject to different historic selection pressures').

I wasn't putting words in your mouth. I was agreeing with you. You need to work a bit on your pattern recognition and complex reasoning.

No, leading a crime ring is not smart. I was not putting words in your mouth, I was amplifying the point you were trying to make so poorly. You need to work on your pattern recognition and complex reasoning skills.

If whites are so intelligent why didn't they/don't they just exterminate all the unintelligent niggers, instead of breeding with them, feeding them and importing them into their lands?

By the logic of the original point infrastructure causes intelligence. Then how did the first build come about since we would have been to stupid to build them.
Also leading a crime ring is smart controlling people is a difficult task. I never said being smart also means being good.

Because we have something called compassion. Go be racist somewhere else

Compassion on other specie is an evolutionary disadvantage one that literally overrides any "intelligence" that you may have had.

because they're also nice. that niceness is why white countries aren't like asian countries, and also why they're systematically taken advantage of