>the dossier
>Obama admin FISA warrants
>Mueller team leaks/overreach
>Awan/DWS
>the DNC
>Clinton emails/CF

BAN ASSAULT DRINKS

QRD:

>Glenn Simpson is the sleazeball boss at Fusion GPS an "opposition research" firm that paid Christopher Steele (with Hillary campaign money) for the fake Russia dossier
>there are many examples of political collusion between Fusion, Hillary campaign and Podesta, Perkins Coie (law firm) AND the FBI and DOJ
>the last 2 definitely shouldn't be anywhere near this
>Simpson eventually got dragged before Congress and gave testimony in a closed session
>Diane Feinstein (Democrat) unilaterally published the transcript of the closed session without consent of Republicans
>she said it was so the American people had transparency or whatever
>...
>even though she redacted the names of Fusion's business partners
>and even though THIS IS IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION
>and it is OBVIOUSLY SO THAT THE GPS PEOPLE AND SUBSEQUENT WITNESSES MAKE SURE THEY LINE THEIR STORIES UP WITH SIMPSON'S TESTIMONY

DIANE FEINSTEIN IS CLEARLY ACTIVELY HELPING THE PEOPLE SHE IS SUPPOSEDLY INVESTIGATING

It's just more fucking astounding criminality from the criminal conspiracy known as The Democratic Party.

archive.is/ihZZC

>Democrats are going to vote for any bill that funds the wall
CLEAN DACA ONLY

NO WALL NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

>being this blackpilled
The Soviets didn't go far enough with your country

SUP ESE'
JU DUN WAN ME IN YUR CAHNTREE?

DACA DON
A
C
A

D
O
N

High capacity sugar drink should be banned

Most people outside of /ptg/ and Republican Twitter aren't even aware of these.

The best 'hidden' one is Awan case, because that is the most explosive one: Pakistan ISI infiltrated congress for years.

Goes to show you can't trust a keebler elf.

lining your testimony up is a great way to let the popo know that you are lying

I'm all for a few concessions to get the majority of the big stuff through, but never never never agree to any sort of "promises" to address things later. Either get it done or don't involve it in the deal

Simpson has an interest in seperating Fusion from Steele - be careful

Fusion shills on twitter have said this was the pappadoupolus thing and simpson made a mistake - dont believe either for now

Dems saving the fucking day
DACA kids destined for the trains
OUT OUT OUT

The absolute shanty town of commie lefty cities. Nuke them all.

>ISI
Still amazed at these Arabs.

but MUH WEED!

My dad won't let me buy the ones with blue dye because he says it stains your organs blue.

>Dems agree
>the part of their base that wants zero cooperation turns on them
>Dems don't agree
>the part of their base that wants action on this issue turns on them
>Dems lose either way because their base is fragmented

8d chess

Wow, whose first lady is this?

Worth it for what we get.

You mean, except for Fusion failing to protect their bank records from subpoena? And the Clinton Foundation being under investigation (and this time not a fake one from fellow traveler Obama)? And McCabe already being forced to "retire"? And all those demotions inside the FBI and DOJ from improper conflicts? And the daily drip drip drip of info being released by John Solomon and Sarah Carter?

Uh huh, yeah. I think you mean nothing more will happen. And you'd be wrong, just like you've been so many times before.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlrwyP9fuiQ
>Trump: there are far right wing people who are against amnesty but that's okay, I will take the heat

>democrats: we want DACA now, we can do "comprehensive immigration reform" later

>Graham: we all want a path to citizenship for the 11 million immigrants, also you are all invited to eat with me and my friend Menendez later

>Feinstein: people are losing their status every day, we need DACA only now and border security can come later

>Trump: I think what we are all saying is that we will do DACA first and can do reform later

This entire bipartisan meeting is one huge trainwreck. Of course I trust Trump to do the right thing but I hope he is just putting up an act to put all the blame on democrats when DACA fails.

The first phase is only wall, chain migration and visa lottery. These 3 are not worth DACA.

ISI isn't Arab they're Pakis. There are many ethnic groups in Pakistan and they're mostly inbred.

>pale, white, red black
the four melanias of the apocalypse?

argentina's first lady

In the end it doesn't matter.
1. If they didn't do crime then I hope they don't get punished for that'd be unjust.
2. If they did commit a crime, they did it in behalf of Democratic Party and Democratic Party is de facto above law.

So this is why they needed a 15 dollar minimum wage

>Finnshill sticks his faggot head from up under the ground to shill Amnesty Don for the 6 billionth time

He is.

argentina

she was also a model

That's one part of the equation people are missing: any democrat that signals he would vote for wall funding is getting a serious challenge from the most progressive in their districts / states

They are Arabs bro come on

Everyone already knows that they're lying, including the cunts in the Democratic Party who are doing their best to protect these criminals from justics. They're doing it so they don't have on-the-record conflicting statements. It's disgusting.

>Fiancè left me
>lost my job
>my car broke down so I can't go to interviews
>I'm being kicked out of my house by bankers

Such a shitty day. Oh well, at least Trump is kicking ass on immigration. How'd he do today on DACA? I bet he told the Dems to shove it haha

do you really need anymore (You)s from this?

Funny that when we want to pass shit about the Internet, they try to throw in bullshit about gays and lesbians, but then they expect to get their bills through without any extra shit on it.

Oversight comts. do not have prosecutorial pover.
Nothing will happen. DNC, CF, they're all on The Right Side of The History.

Just remember that pic of Nancy Pelosi being heckled by those illegals
It’s a nightmare for them

doubting trump in the current year-3

Oh shit bro you might want to get ready and just...

Pretty sure Don is the only one shilling for Amnesty Don.

Isn't it illegal for her to do that? So why isn't she in cuffs already?
But also, the process is secondary, imo, to the relevant facts. Was or wasn't there anything incriminating in that testimony? And if NOT then why were republicans pretending that there was, or Democrats pretending there wasn't if vice versa?

>>my car broke down so I can't go to interviews
lol what the fuck are you, a legless person?

Dems:
>The wall is a waste of money it won't even help WALLS DON'T WORK
Also dems
>We can't let that wall go up, think of the people it will hurt!!!! :((((((

>1. If they didn't do crime then I hope they don't get punished for that'd be unjust.
Nope, that's horseshit.
Letting the DACA kids stay is just looking at the Democrats and saying "Welp, haha okay you got us. That was a slick move."
They knew exactly what the fuck they were doing.

Not our fucking problem, get them the FUUUCK out.

I like Safari Melania the best

People here watched it live user, thread went wild and under 30 minutes

wew 8 more months of faggot trump left
convictions well flow like water against him and his family : ))))

Dems are far left thats why. Trump is moderate so he will take bigger gains for some loss while dems are all or nothing.

GOT EEM!

DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS ABOVE THE LAW. THE END.

can we finally put these meme things behind

This. Also public transportation.

>needing permission from your dad to buy beverages
Also I can verify if you buy the Powerade Zero dyed in any colors, it doesn't do any of that shit. I had to get a flashlight stuck up my ass to probe for any problems in my lower digestive system and they let me drink clear drinks only for like 2 days before the procedure, and the light Powerade/Gatorade drinks were A-Okay because they wouldnt make any discolorations by themselves that could mislead the doctor in thinking I had some shit wrong with me.

I do not doubt him. I did not doubt him with primaries, picking Pence, election, meeting Romney, Syria and so on and so on and so on. I trust him because he has not disappointed so far. However, I an concerned nonetheless because I lack insider info. I have no clue what is actually going on and what his aims are.

Based

I just had real dirty thoughts about this pic. Plz forgive FLOTUS.

hes going to get amnesty to them and soon. hes going to cover his ass from the bombshell from today

Reposting for BASTE Alberto:
Because that's exactly what they told Reagan. There is no promise any of that potential 10 million will actually be take care of. "Legalize a few and take care of the problem for good" Then we lost California forever. Fucking think.

t. ignorant christcuck who's never read Xenophon
Kill yourself

response to :

The California electorate was 80% White in 1992. CA would not be red if it was 100% white.

>Isn't it illegal for her to do that?
nope, Speech and Debate Clause. Like how Gravel wasn't arrested for reading out classified information (Pentagon Papers) into the congressional record.

>archive.fo/FtKm2
Fuck it, I'm reading it myself.

And who set that trend in motion?

Well?

>hes going to cover his ass from the bombshell from today
just shitposting or is there something happening?

>CA would not be red if it was 100% white.
Blue?

Look what I found

>FeinSTEIN
Of course.

He should have built a boat instead.

repent

Actually they haven't made it to $15/he yet
They're only at $11, they have to do it in increments otherwise their economy would implode immediately

>CA would not be red if it was 100% white.
nvm I assumed nobody could be this stupid

Get ready for it, it's coming

Ay caramba.

adios

is it weird that I like women with small breasts as much or more than ones with larger breasts?

Not sure about other user but rural US is E-fucking-normous with 0 public trans. I've got a primary and 2 back up vehicles because of 72 mile commute.

>b-but nothing will happen
Uh huh and Trump is too much of a radical to win the Republican nomination right? Jump off a bridge, you inconsistent concern troll.

Not Reagan’s Amnesty. CA has been getting drastically less Republican even in the whitest parts of the state

No gray

user, read what I said at (about Ann)
> It just so happen that I'm one of them kek. She's right into opposing it, she remembers what happened in Reagan and both Bushes day (and so do I)

I oppose most of the deals being talked, only some things doesn't factor into my opposition

> any illegal offspring gets citizenship nowadays, DACA or no DACA
> any illegal alien potentially votes today, nothing exclusive to DACA

All illegal aliens are equal to me, they all have to go back, the more the merrier. DACA or no DACA

>24 and don't have a drivers license
>don't have a job
>just now going for an associates degree
>gerd and hernia that make eating painful and suck
>anxiety and depression to the point where it's mind numbing

I don't get it. What's a Don Peep? Like a mobster boss?

Reminder that sessions has been investigating clinton for months