thedailybeast.com/steve-bannon-stepping-down-from-breitbart

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9vwHuCC6nP8
youtube.com/watch?v=mV5mWR1d9z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do Americans read Breitbart?

>Why do Americans read Breitbart?
they don't. it's just a meme.

Breitbart isn't even that relevant and neither was Steve Bannon. he just ceaselessly promoted himself via the mainstream media after he became campaign manager. that's literally it. there was no secret to it, and that's why nobody knew Bannon beforehand. he just told all these sycophantic reporters how awesome and important he was and they bought it, desperate for inside scoops on the Trump admin

it's fucking pathetic and he needs to fuck off... I almost wonder if he blew Alabama intentionally

>Fired

>(((Rebekah Mercer)))

youtu.be/9vwHuCC6nP8

He wasn't fired, guys.

He's just moving on to the next phase of his plan.

Don't start nothing won't be nothing, cunt.

Bannon has some nice ideas and he is not stupid, but...

>thinks too much of himself
>thinks he knows better than Trump
>thinks he can take over the Trump movement and turn it into the Bannon movement (lol)
>when the above fails he starts talking shit
>suddenly fired (what a surprise!)

So can we all agree that Bannon is a fucking idiot and that /pol officially hates him?

The only thing I agree with is that Trump's name echoes and that his jew buddies are getting rid of his enemies for him.
The "trump curse" isn't actually magic.

Pretty much. We liked him once and gave him a chance (just like Trump), but he blew it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mV5mWR1d9z8

BANNON IS GETTING BTFO BY ALL ANGLES.

ALEX JONES REALIZED BANNON WAS LYING TO HIM FOR MONTHS AND WAS FEEDING HIM LIES AKA SHILLING AGAINST TRUMP.

ALEX JONES IS GOING TO WAR AGAINST BANNON.

Breitbart was incredibly influential with Republicans, especially those eager to go out to primaries.

But they kept on removing writers for one reason or another and now it's just a shell of its former self.

I kinda wished that Trump tweeted that Bannon "cried like a bitch, with tears and snot coming out, sobbing and begging for his job back. He even got on his knees holding my hand."

He wasn't begging for his job. He was begging for his life.
We are talking about professional jewish life ruiners here.

No
Bannon is a kike loving faggot but Sup Forums is not one person you dumb nigger

>Sup Forums is not one person you dumb nigger

I'm a woke nigger so show respect. And /pol will be under one banner, and it'll be anti-bannon. Fuck u honkey

Sup Forums doesnt "officially" have a position on anything. Sup Forums is not an organisation. Sup Forums does not have a leader.

Breitbert is just shitty propaganda that exists so people can point to it as why Fox news is reliable. Same thing with the hill and CNN. Overt propaganda makes the subtle propaganda easier to swallow.

>Sup Forums doesnt "officially" have a position on anything. Sup Forums is not an organisation. Sup Forums does not have a leader.

Yeah but we DO have certain beliefs that EVERYONE agrees on. Jews are nefarious. Liberals are cancer. Walls are good. No one would dispute those. Add "Bannon is a fucking loser" to the list and everyone will nod in unison.

too early, let's see how this all plays out...

Fuck you Bannon. Judas incarnate. Bite the barrel of a shotgun. Hang yourself like Morgan Freeman in the Shawshank "redemption" put a hose in the exhaust of your car and go to sleep.

>Overt propaganda makes the subtle propaganda easier to swallow.

deep

What could you possibly see in Bannon? What value?

What do we gain by hating bannon? Nothing.

Just ignore him and focus on real issues

STUMPED in under a week.

might be the fastest STUMP on record

the closer to trump, the harder the STUMP

If you say so.

no more alabamas

A person doesn't get to Bannon's position without having significant value in some respect. That said, I [personally] feel very strongly that this series of events has been fabricated and is nothing more than misdirection.

I'm over here just reveling in his failure. His epic, beautiful failure.

even if bannon wanted moore, the people still voted for him in the primary

I'm done. See you for the 2020 election, maybe, but until then, I am done with politics, Sup Forums, Trump, all of it. Do what you want.

Bannon had value due to being viewed as someone that could organize Republicans behind him. Then he gets into a position where he could have done just that and chooses to attack everyone around him.

He killed off his own value and did it so spectacularly that it resulted in him attacking the president that he'd been acting like he knew better what he wanted than what the president was saying he wanted.

>Trump's name echoes and that his jew buddies are getting rid of his enemies for him
This.

Not sure why some of you fags are treating this as if it's some kind of victory.

Trump has clearly chosen the kikes over the white man.

Getting rid of Bannon was a Jewish power play.

He'll be back.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, coward

>implying the daily beast is not the breitbart of the left

Wrong.
I am the leader of Sup Forums.

>Yeah but we DO have certain beliefs that EVERYONE agrees on. Jews are nefarious.
Fucking idiot

Sup Forums is fucking retarded. Sup Forums is full of the_donald faggots who ruined this board.

Keep worshiping the retarded senile trump who is puppet of kikes

Notice as soon as Trump fired Bannon. He started a retarded neocon interventionist policy in the world.

So many shills.

it makes the alt right feel really really good because they pick out really obscure stories and pick out very specific details that tell them everything they want to here

JUST

it hurts so much to have jobs like those & lose them because you know realistically you'll never have jobs like those again

found the mole

>mindless lackey drones now bite into Bannon
this is some commie tier purge shit, lmfao
drumpfkins are disgusting

about 6 years ago this board was left leaning anarchists, now it's a bunch of nazis, Sup Forums does whatever

MAGA

I drink /pol tears

pol really turned on bannon quick. i thought we were hands off on the tea partiers

Bannon is the commie

>pol really turned on bannon quick

BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT BANNON ARE ALL YOU KIKES WHO ARE PAID TO DEFEND HIM HERE.

HES IRRELEVANT NOW, SO PISS OFF.

Is Bannon /ourguy/

lol good satire

kys

no one is safe from the trump curse

delet that pic right fucking now what the fuck

I have tired of toying with the human called Bannon. I am putting one of my cats in charge of Breitbart.

>the book isn't real!!!
>bannon is fired due to quotes from the book
>the quotes he supposedly didn't say

all the trump cock suckers will dimiss this

I'm a liberal and I just fucked your candidate in Alabama, ready for your turn silly soyboy?

We have many Breitbarts and all of them have the common sense to stay under the radar. ShareBlue only got picked off because of the pun associated with its name

What the fuck happen to him? I thought he was /ourguy/

I hope he hoes on a Vegas style rampage but in DC

>wants Bannon out
>de facto supporting Kushner
>UNIRONICALLY shilling for the Jew globalist against the Sup Forums poster child

nice try moshe

He is, Trump and Mercer are jews

The pendulum is swinging back, because ideas are bulletproof

He got put on record calling Trump's kids treasonous and unpatriotic and predicting that they will crack under pressure

Don't fuck with the Trump curse.

This

B-but m-muh God Emperor

Basically this. I'm kind of tired of defending Trump over the Jews, when he's been in bed with one for years. Then there's Kushner, and all that other shit. If it weren't for Hillary being such a dogshit candidate, Trump would have been canned by this board for having such ties to Israel and the Jews in general. However if there's one thing to expect from Sup Forums is that they will ignore anything if they have the one thing they want. At the the time of course.

Lol is that real? That's what he said after Trump fired him.

In a way, he did go nuclear by making F&F though.

Fuck you Sloppy Steve. You're fired!

Who would've thought that Steve Bannon would end up being the worst victim of the Trump curse.

Yikes.

I'm done with Trump and will not be voting for him in 2020.

its because we are the jews now... we long succumbed now to the power of khazar milkers and cannot maintain a position except self-destructive subterfuge

>A cucknadian voting for an American president
>A cucknadian voting even moderately right wing

Sweetie :)

I liked Bannon, but he is a loose fucking cannon. And he needs to lay off the booze. Its easy to say shit that comes back to haunt you, or just outright fuck you in your ass when you're drunk.

i never expected a cruz redemption arc, but here we are

I voted for Donald Trump, not Steve Bannon. I guess Bannon really was full of it, thinking we'd all go rushing to his side if it came down to him or Trump.

>So can we all agree that Bannon is a fucking idiot and that /pol officially hates him?

CIA hates his guts

I heard he canned all the jews on the federal reserve board, is that true?

>woke nigger
A woke nigger is a dead nigger