What's the best strategy to redpill people?

I do not think that an emotionally-driven argument would convince bluepilled SJWs that their views are wrong. In fact, I don't think telling them is the best way, things have to happen to them. E.g. I imagine that a woman who is pro-refugees would probably change her views if she was raped or assaulted by one.....

Thinking about it logically, and not resorting to emotions, what would be the best strategy to redpill the maximum number of people possible?

Military service

>"hey guys, let's go out tonight!"
>bring them to a bad part of town-nigger ghetto, sharia control zone, San Francisco any of these nonwhite places would work
>"oh crap guys family emergency I gotta go to hospital"
>leave

show them video evidence of the truth. the *real* truth. not the (((truth))). do anything you can to get them to watch it for even a short time.

it has to be video. pictures and words don't cut it. video only.

You're both right. So basically blood has to be spilled.

At the same time, the fundamental problem is all the brainwashing that goes on that hides the truth. Since this goes on since childhood, it's pretty fixed. I think that if children learned about the true nature of niggers from early on...maybe that would help.

I believe that simply going through statistics and philosophy in conversations should be enough to eventually redpill the average Joe. But I don't know what would redpill sjws since they are so emotionally invested in degeneracy.

Why do you say that?

well think about this. Would you say that the following is reasonably true?

When arguing with people with opposite views, people have a hard time listening to reason.

If that's true then a few conversations won't really do it. Humans are somewhat logical, but we are still animals and still follow instinct. I think that the most formative experiences are those where real risk is incurred. That's how the emotional, animal instinct learns, not just conversation unfortunately.

what?

this would work, but it's not necessary.

this doesn't spill any blood. it's not impossible to get people to watch stuff like we see here. all you need is a good segue into showing them.

Well I would argue that watching a video has a way lesser effect on someone than witnessing it first hand...

I totally agree with you, but I just think that the common person is easier to persuade with conversation because the average person is more focused on other things rather than politics.

not to equate a human to a dog, but you basically train the instinct/emotional side of a person in the same way you train a dog, i.e. through positive or negative feedback...if you show a video to a dog, will that have any effect? I realize this sounds like a retarded and extreme example, but it makes sense..

My method is a bit extreme. But I think showing violent videos isnt enough in this day of age. I believe alt right memes has a red pill effect and is still the best way to get a message across. Just small suggestions that let people redpill themselves. Something like pic related

A 9mm typically does the trick.

Books, Statistics and News stories.
Rotherham scandal should be enough for anyone with emotions.

Mate you're not understanding. A bunch of statistics that require you to look into shit aren't very appealing. This appeals to the logical side, but what I said before is that we do not always think logically....Surely the statistics help and are valuable, but it doesn't work on everyone..

They are objectively wrong. Make them make two mutually exclusive claims then force them to reconcile them.

Learn about Socratic questioning.

This always works. But only with those who are open to debate. Leftists are generally not open to knew ideas. Otherwise they wouldn't be leftists in the first place

this

Humans, say a human being lives to be 18 and has never felt a burn it always had just enough heat and perfect water temp and had never interacted with fire...

So how can another human being explain how say a burn feels? How can they describe the sensation and discomfort of placing their hand in a fire to someone who has never felt discomfort and prove to them it is not wise to try it themselfs!

In other words people who advocate just as an example for islamic refugese to be let in have never seen the horor or experienced the horor on thir skin that islamist do.

How can you explain to them a system need improving and change and that the goverment is not always evil when they riot like fools on the streets like antifa when they never felt what true supression really is when the military police or criminals that really are supresive knoxk on your door what happends...

These are human, and all humans can be idiots.

So bottom line, speak the truth, do not try to red pill anyone that has not solicited to be redpilled because it wont work, we can only change ourselfs no one else can change us!

Cultural content, memes. Be funnier than our enemies and use ridicule to your advantage. The soyboy meme is working wonders.

Really no need to debate. Leftists are more than happy to ram their infantile beliefs down the throats of others in social settings but are rarely ever questioned. Hide your power level and ask them questions that expose the flaws in their ideology. The foundation of leftism is lies and emotions, so it's easy to bring down. There's no need to be argumentative or combative. Just be careful how you question and destroy them while smiling.

Ah that's what you meant. I am retarded for jumping straight to thinking about debate. this is pretty good advice in a social setting

Pic related.