Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/real-churchill
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism.
youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg
youtube.com/watch?v=fregObNcHC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

burger army and Red Army did nothing. he won the war

He did everything right.

>the who literally sold the world

*man

this
>said the burger who sold the UK the weapons to fight

Helpful in a scenario with beaches, hills, landing grounds, etc. but beyond that you're gonna prefer an all-rounder like Adolf

He's very flawed and sold out to Jews big time but he is regarded as a hero and was on the books as someone who wanted to keep Britain white

We should co opt him and disavow Hitler, if only for optics's

gallipoli
Caused the deaths of a lot of men for no reason other than he wanted some glory. He was alright in WW2 tho

Drunkard moron that fucked up in WW1 and somehow became PM in WW2

that's not what I mean by sold, maybe you should look into his financial situation and his motivation for continuing the war

Galipoli would have worked if the command structure weren’t backwards and inefficient. He ordered it, which was the correct move, but the people he entrusted with the execution let him down.

Commie faggot
mises.org/library/real-churchill

Hitler's a good choice for early game, but his late game units cost too much and take too long to train/build. You end up getting pushed back by Eisenhower or zerg rushed by Stalin.

The last great leader whom it is still cultural acceptable to say was a great leader.

Mum was an American slut who also ucked black men.
Had mummy issues
He sold out the Brits to the Zionists.
Shit General
Good morale in WW2 public booster and wartime national leader assembling decent cross-party cabinet.
Rejected hitler despite Hitler being comfy towards Britain.
Lost post WW2 election because he was tory twat.
Shit Gallipoli campaign and WW1 shit general
Starved millions in India and Africa
Looked like a soggy bulldog
I went to school with his Great-Grandson
Drunk.

>gallipoli would have worked if literally everyone involved wasn't a retard
Id be inclined to agreed

I mean the best example is the landing at suvla, where they wasted an entire day on the beach despite having orders.

a drunk coward who even sent letters to mussolini begging him to convince hitler not to be too harsh on england in case axis won the war

didn't go far enough

Drunk shithead who should have khs and let Hitler take care of the communists in peace.

Sorry lads

"It is a bad plan that admits of no modification"

he had downs syndrome yet was still the smartest bong. still managed to destroy their entire empire, is still considered the greatest bong there ever was. despite being a retarded loser fuck up

You can delegate authority but not responsibility. It's ultimately his fault.

Your scrotum looks generally healthy, but I do see some concerning lumps. You should probably get them checked by a doctor.

> So losing ww2 was ultimately whose fault?
This was my first impulse, until I remembered that I wrote ‘did everything right’, which implies that on his end, he literally did everything right.

If you're talking about the Nazis, it would of course be Hitler's fault. He was the supreme commander of the Nazis so everything that they did was his responsibility.

good lad

retarded over russia though, before going mega anti-USSR and warning of the iron curtain he'd drawn up some minor, but still significant plans with stalin deciding who would have european spheres of influence

knew communism had to go but was too weak to do anything about it, instead preferring to sell out eastern euro bros to decades of suffering

>Galipoli would have worked if the command structure weren’t backwards and inefficient.
In other words, if it wasn't a bong command structure.

Hero. Dreseden best day of my life

Built the first mosque in London. Defeated the racist Nazis so we could live in a just, equal world. Hero.

At the time, bongs has a pretty advanced command structure when compared to other nations. It’s just that every war participant was 20 years behind the technological curve. To their credit, bongs were very fast learners, which ultimately enabled them to win.

cunt

kek

Really? What did the bongs "win"?

thanks for Gallipoli you fat fucking nigger
if he was alive today I would rape him to death

To win diversity yank. Be happy, be diverse

Wrong pic, too many pics with "Kill me" prefix

This.

This. A complete Jewtool who cost us the Empire.

You're harshing my mellow. Stop it.

He wrote an article in 1920 where he claimed that Jews were overall split in two camps, namely Internationalism/Bolshevism being one of the camps and the bad one, and the religious/nationalist/Judaism camp being the good of the camps. See for instance en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism. I do not know if he even believed in that theory himself. The scholar and comic creator Sarah Andersen has some interesting points and comments regarding that.

Drunken bum.

He was the death of Britain and one of the original globalists.

fuck you

Seeing a picture of this dude in his 20s is the prime example of why being an alcoholic is really bad for you

The war.

He slaughtered the wrong pig. He said so himself. Still better than our cripple at least.

He taught the British how to que.

a race traitor...( a glorified one at that)

Responsible for world war 2.

zoom in on his face. look closely, look him in the eyes. does he look like a good honest man to you?

there is your answer

>Churchill tells shitskins to stop breeding
/our guy/

He agreed with Hitler that Gahndi should just be shot. He hated insurectionary indians

indebted to jews
typical anglo-zionist

and the usury economy won over labor economy

youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg

The day babi yar started, the day leningard was circled, the day the final solution was decided and the day warsaw was levelled are much better days.

Burning in hell, started a war over filthy debt money.

traitor
drunkard

Should have backed the Nazi's against the Soviets

thats literally who I think of when I hear the song. You too?

youtube.com/watch?v=fregObNcHC8

He started the second world war, destroyed Britain.