Brit/pol//: slags edition

>Justine Greening quits in shambolic Tory cabinet reshuffle
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/justine-greening-quits-in-shambolic-tory-cabinet-reshuffle-mtxx55902

>New Tory chaiman says party is 'not quite' in a mess after reshuffle
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2018/jan/09/reshuffle-government-tory-cabinet-theresa-may-not-quite-says-new-tory-chair-when-asked-about-party-being-in-a-mess-politics-live

>What I learned from finally meeting with Michel Barnier: The EU is happy to play for time and see Britain sweat -Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/08/michel-barnier-happy-play-time-see-britain-sweat/

>Why I’m resigning from the Office for Students -Toby Young
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/toby/

With soaring knife crime and soft sentences... Be careful out there -Peter Hitchens
>hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/01/with-soaring-knife-crime-and-soft-sentences-be-careful-out-there.html

>H&M apologises over 'racist' image of black boy in hoodie
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42603960/hm-apologises-over-racist-image-of-black-boy-in-hoodie

>Health tourist racks up Britain's biggest ever unpaid NHS bill after saddling hospital with £530,000 debt
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5244525/Health-tourist-racks-Britains-biggest-unpaid-NHS-bill.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8PDIY7vc8A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036422/Britain-s-worst-female-paedophile-Vanessa-George-sexually-assaulted-pre-school-children-nursery-eligible-parole-today-seven-years-jailed.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jbPstJ-5bY
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/08/jeremy-corbyn-eu-single-market-after-brexit
unv.is/inews.co.uk/news/politics/constitutional-crisis-step-closer-msps-dismiss-withdrawal-bill
unv.is/blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2018/01/08/after-a-period-of-resilience-things-appear-to-be-turning-sour-for-the-uk-economy
unv.is/sputniknews.com/world/201801031060484534-uk-intelligence-agency-plotted-disruption-iran
emn.ie/emn/statistics
cso.ie/en/releasesandpublications/er/pme/populationandmigrationestimatesapril2016/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBGaO89cBMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the UK like

Which parts of the country are anti immigrant

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8PDIY7vc8A

99% of it if we had the balls to stand up for ourselves

None of them. We love our Pakistani Britishers and we adore our Afro-Saxons too.They are our brothers.

Teacher or troll lads?

Please drop every single nuke that you have in your arsenal on London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Norwich, Edinburgh, and Dublin.

Thank you.

dyke

Well quaff my cum, it's quiet on here tonight

>brainy
>pic
troll

But Ulster-kuns are for bulli.

rural Wales is pretty based tbf, Wales massively voted leave

why Norwich tho?

Probably real
But then again...
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036422/Britain-s-worst-female-paedophile-Vanessa-George-sexually-assaulted-pre-school-children-nursery-eligible-parole-today-seven-years-jailed.html

I have so many bad memories from lads holidays when I was growing up. Drink, drugs and tricking prostitutes to direct me back to the hotel. So many awful pigs. Thank god I grew up. Now I love nothing more than spending a quiet night in with the wife.

My uncle is from Norwich, and my sister lives in Dublin

Not a nuke, that'd destroy our precious buildings and museums.

A neutron bomb however, that's just the ticket.

Also I just went to put the binbags in a bin closet and found a whole joint packed with ganj. Looks like I'm taking up weed again.

what does ' going full comedian' even mean Eddie?

>voting
>based
Since when is being retarded based?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jbPstJ-5bY

>my sister lives in Dublin
No prizes for why she is there.

>ex alcoholic user from the other thread
It's not even my friends who isolated me. I isolated myself because i'd feel so much fucking shame spending time with them. The constant reminders of what a fucking dick I was. Just cut them off ruthlessly one day and stopped communicating.

Also I had this weird notion in my head that I had to keep up appearances, I had to continue to act like a dickhead because that was who I was, that was my identity to them.

They all have cool jobs and girlfriends now and i'm a fucking loser, that was another cause of a lot of shame and another reason I wanted to get away.

>Eddie is a remoaner

To truly not give a fuck about anything and find humour in the utter state of things.

If you want to be cool, you should start smoking weed.

"It's all a joke, lifes a joke...."
*Puts head in noose*

the virgin cryer
vs
the chad laugher

>what does ' going full comedian' even mean Eddie?
Getting thrown out of an apartment building by Ozymickdias for refusing to give pats.

North of england and most of london is pretty much a third world shithole, up here in the south is much better and white

Is that toilet paper?

D- for reading comprehension newfag

sort of like laughing at this image then?

I never wanted to be cool. I just wanted to get drunk.

Is that why you used the name Eddie?

Wales, Northern Ireland and northern/eastern England are still fairly based. Scotland and the south of England/London are cucked.

Do you want me to set you up a GoFundMe page?

Is Ulster-Scot-kun still here desu? I would like to offer him a pat truce.

>smoking an old spliff you found by the bins

C'mon have a bit of self respect, it's only going to taste like shit anyway.

>that arse on the one on the left

A school lab skeleton would provide a more satisfying fuck

>North of england and most of london is pretty much a third world shithole, up here in the south is much better and white

t.mohammed bin deano from "dunstable"

Yes
In case Putin has a Trump
Get it XD

Great, well now you're just a drunk loser. Hey, at least you're drunk though!
Seriously don't start smoking weed. The NHS has resources for you.

>Corbyn says no common market after Brexit
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/08/jeremy-corbyn-eu-single-market-after-brexit

>MSPs contest Brexit withdrawal bill constiutionality
unv.is/inews.co.uk/news/politics/constitutional-crisis-step-closer-msps-dismiss-withdrawal-bill

>UK economy has a sombre outlook in 2018
unv.is/blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2018/01/08/after-a-period-of-resilience-things-appear-to-be-turning-sour-for-the-uk-economy

>JTRIG [GCHQ] caught shilling for war in Iran
unv.is/sputniknews.com/world/201801031060484534-uk-intelligence-agency-plotted-disruption-iran

voting leave was based tho, blew the fuck out of em m8

yes

what I got
emn.ie/emn/statistics
cso.ie/en/releasesandpublications/er/pme/populationandmigrationestimatesapril2016/

>bin closet
I bet it's laced with PCP.

i dont drink anymore but all the shit i did doesn't go away. i've got so many stories you wouldn't believe.

Fucking patfag you traitor

Isn't old. it's been raining and this one is absolutely fresh.

Tell us the stories.

Then put that red hand of yours on my head.

And stop sending Sinn Féin down south.

Would appear fairly balanced unless i've read that wrong. I think the Exodus to ireland is a bit of a remainer meme.

Is anybody else a bit upset that Jo Johnson was moved from his post? I was starting to enjoy all the common sense coming from his department. Tuition fees for a second part-time degree in a STEM degree, not taking any Merkin no-platforming shit, etc.

Now go ahead and try to explain why you've got a fresh spliff lying in the bins.

*pats*

I didn't say anything about leave or remain, I said voting was retarded.
But if you're retarded enough to think we "blew the fuck out of em", then you're retarded enough to have faith in destroying our constitution to impliment direct democracy while being headed by a unrepresentative parliament.

>Traitor.
Let me guess, you're a Catholic nordie? What did I do??
I'll give that a wee read thanks.

The Irexodus was a Guardian CiF meme, along with the "I've applied for German citizenship" chestnut

It's fsucking spice

help

*blocks your path*

Are all British women tremendous sluts? I know several in my area and they are eager to spread their legs for LITERALLY ANYONE. They also all seem to be mentally unstable and borderline insane

STEM subject* absolute shitfaced

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBGaO89cBMI

Why would you have spice in your bin closet?

Come on pal. Just say that you were lying. It's not like any of us really care.

Is that from Corealanus or something like that? (however you spell it)

I've already told some of the best ones in previous threads:

>the time i got into a fight with the rugby students union
>the disgusting slags I lived with at uni
>getting my friends childhoods sweethearts number and then getting into a fight with his dad
>Insulting friends girlfriend and almost starting a fight

Ill tell you one about the time I went to edinburgh for a job interview

T-thanks Norde-kun, may shitposting keep us united.

>actual Comedian
>whomped shitloads of gooks in Vietnam, also fucked up rioters, lives in a penthouse apartment
>Eddie
>deserted the army, threatens to slot nonces online, lives in his car

I cant smoke weed, I smoked so much I had a psychotic episode.

>muh consitution
And hows that working out? When someone can be prosecuted for teaching his dog a hitler salute? Fuck "legal interpretations" and retarded judges setting precedent. Fuck ancient "rights" disappearing such as the right to silence on arrest, and the erosion of right to trial by a jury of your peers. Time for a renewed bill of rights and a codified constitution.

Yes to all fields. I am good friends with a female teacher, and the stories she tells me about all her colleagues are fucking priceless. Every single one of them cheats every weekend on their husbands or boyfriends, they drink to blackout levels at least three times a week, regularly shag a few different blokes on a single night out and don't even take money with them for drinks of the taxi home. Don't even bother going near them unless you want cockrot.

The Seventh Seal

Well that German one was just ridiculous. I could apply for both Irish or should they leave, which they won't, Scottish passports. I have no intention of applying for either. Nothing has come to fruition regarding the brexit myths, it just appears that the left are still so hurt that the majority disagreed with them. But hey, im just a stupid racist right.

> Implying Edinburgh is anywhere near as bad as your English mud slime shit holes

You are always being a limey licker and shitposting us catholic nordies and NOW YOU SIDE WITH THE HUNS!?!

Go on then lad.

Also tell me about the disgusting slags you lived with at uni, I missed that.

>he thinks written code is more permanent than centuries of constitutional precedent
Retarded brainlets shouldn't post about things they don't understand. Take your Roman law and fuck off back to Germany you French cunt.

>people drinking at the train station at 6am

may aswell be

>Edinburgh
Edinburgh is aesthetic af we can clear that by hand

>posting without a British flag

f i f t y
s i x
p e r
c e n t

Always. Still more culturally alike than anywhere else in Europe. Based sidecar to our superior motorbike

t. Jerome McHaggisfucker Okulawube III

Is that actually a good film or is it something that normies claim to have seen to seem cool?

Jesus, where did y’all go wrong? American women are for sure nothing like they used to be but they seem miles ahead of the old motherland

They all look half-black. I swear you're all a bunch of niggers.

Ok Tyrone O'gonzales

>implying keeping the Anglo and now the Ulster-Scot docile with pats makes me a traitor.
>shitposting us catholic nordies
Honestly since can't tell with the UK IP, I generally shitpost southern Irish mostly desu.

Are you the other animeposter on éire/pol/ desu?

What's with the Eddie deserted the army meme?

It's a fucking excellent film, but I'm a pretentious fag that loves a lot of Bergman's stuff. Give it a go if you want a rib-tickling two hour action fest on the inevitability of the death and decay of everyone and everything you've ever loved.

What did he mean by this?

Retards don't understand the difference between Desertion and fucking off from a trade course for an unauthorised holiday

who benefits from a (((racewar)))?

Well lets see, in the last 200yrs our uncodified constitution has seen the end of the right to bear arms, the right not to self incriminate, and the end of free speech for starters. Just like fucking that.

Meanwhile in burgerland 1A, 2A, and 5A are all intact after 250yrs. Anti hate speech laws have been found to be unconstitutional, and you know what would happen in the tried to repeal 2A. I dont trust the judiciary, the CPS or parliament. We need codified and guranteed rights, and limits on the power of govt

Great description user. I will watch it, just dont want to disappear up my own arse in pretentious fervour

im not saying your average Scotsman isn't scum i class them as little better than the Irish but they are white they are christian and they are god fearing men several social and evolutionary rungs above the mud slime that coats the streets of southern towns sharpening their knives and subverting British values waiting for their chance to attack unsuspecting innocent Brits.

t. Dewembe Montague-Młynarczyk Al-Londani

>implying keeping the Anglo and now the Ulster-Scot docile with pats makes me a traitor.
Hmmmmm... well i can't argue with that.

>Are you the other animeposter on éire/pol/ desu?
No, not me.