>Juice is probably Rebecca tier
>Bobbin weaker than Arlong
>Big mom is no stronger than Jinbe
Bravo Oda

Pudding is cute
CUTE

>viola 2.0 meme you
Pathetic.

JINBE AND BROOK ACTUALLY DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN! FUCK!

lmao someone is mad

What is this face trying to convey?

Official "Strawhats" present on Tot Land powerlevel list
1. Luffy
2. Jinbe
3. Pedro
4. Sanji
5. Brook
6. Carrot
7. Nami
8. Chopper

>Big Mom opens the box
>It literally blows up in her face

Glad I'm not her

Oda i want caesar in the top 25

The face an aching intellectual.

>Big Mom that high in Popularity Poll

Noice.

>3. Pedro
>4. Sanji
I wouldn't be too sure about that one.

THIS SHIT IS GONNA RUIN EVERYTHING

>people forgetting that Big Mom is literally indestructible unless the picture is hurt and thinking that she's just a meme Yonko

>BM that high in the poll
Wait, what?

>we didn't have to wait until the end of the arc for Jinbe to become a official strawhat
Nice

I'd switch Sanji and Pedro. And Nami and Chopper. Chopper is a scaredy cat but he sure as fuck is a lot stronger than Nami.

MAD MONK TOP 5

I'm finally warming up to Jinbe as a character.
He's been really good this arc.

>it getting worse
You know that you already at rock bottom of the thread? Even carrotfag is better than you.

>that fucking Yohoho
I love these guys goddamnit

>post yfw yohohoho

Pudding niggas > SaNa Tumblrinas
Any time

MOTHER CARAMEL BTFO

She was the original jobber

>Former Shichibukai joins Strawhat Luffy, son of dragon, brother of Portgas D. Ace the son of Gold Roger

Is Luffy gonna get another bounty boost after this?

>literally mfw

>Miyuki as Pudding

Muh dick, etc

Where is the jaimnisbox translation?

She obviously doesn't want the picture destroyed cause she has trapped Caramels soul in there,and now she'll be back and start scolding Big Mom for being naughty.

>even after changing name people still treat you like scum

Damn!

>Our Lady of Mount Carmel is the title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary in her role as patroness of the Carmelite Order
>Since the Middle Ages, Our Lady of Mount Carmel has been related to Purgatory, where souls are purged of sins in the fires
>In the evening of 16 November, the faithful improvised a procession carrying the statue of the Virgin of Carmel on their shoulders through the streets. When the procession reached the end of the city, a violent earthquake shook the whole district of Palmi,[16] ruining most of the old houses along the way. But, only nine people died out of a population of about 15,000 inhabitants, as almost all of the population had been on the street to watch the procession and were not trapped inside the destroyed buildings. Therefore, the city commemorates the 1894 procession each year, accompanied by firecrackers, lights, and festive stalls.

Where is it?

I remember when everybody was saying Ace was going to fine after he was saved and we all know how that turned out. I wouldn't be surprised if a similar situation like that happened with Jinbe this arc.

When they showed the brook-luffy popping out of the cake I was like wtf is with that skinny clone. So good. It's one of those perfect moments you only get to experience on the first read by not speed reader.

no one cares nigga

Link to hear voice?

>All that shit happening
>Jinbei BTFO Big Mom with his declaration
>everything going crazy
>*peek" "Yohoho"
Those last 2 panels are the greatest thing.

Stop sexualizing the BM

yes
holy shit i'm laughing my ass off

You better prepare yourself for second BTFO and join monetfag till rest of the manga.

He's also gonna get blamed for everything the animals are doing. And they all seem like big deals so their voices are definitely gonna be heard.

I predict 650m for Luffy.
Zoro seems to always get a bigger bounty than Luffy's last one, so over 400m. And since he always has the 2nd highest bounty, and Oda is a Zoro dickrider, it might be like 475m or maybe the exact same as Jinbe's bounty.
But I'd guess that Jinbe will have a slightly lower bounty and be 3rd highest because
Sanji always has the 4th highest bounty.

I miss when the world had more of an exploration feel to it, like when they reached Little Garden and Nami was remembering a description of the island from a book. Similar for the Jaya/Skypiea thing and the quotes from random physicists/explorers, plus the Norland story. The Grand Line felt more like a hazardous half-explored place of the world, but after that and when the big players started being revealed it became a much more familiar thing, merely a stage for shonen stuff to happen.

That's rich coming from you.

>second BTFO
Only SaNafags got BTFO throughout this arc though. Seeing the wedding and all.

we had dwarfs and yetis and now three eyed people being revealed

>Jinbe joins

>Monster trio is now monster quartet

There's not much you can do to avoid that when it's been the setting of the story for over 700 chapters.

Even the most off-the-wall landscapes and bizarre undiscovered races are standard at this point.

People say Zou was so good. It really wasn't. It's pretty clear that Oda was making shit up as he went along.
>All of this hype for Raizou when he was pretty much forgotten after his introduction
>the monkey being afraid of samurai and wanting to warn the village
>Momo hiding in his room but is the leader of animals
>Wanda says corpses when only one is all bones
>Luffy getting into fights then random banquets ten minutes later
>Capone mentions seastone bullets but we wont hear about them for another 5 years

I won't call him a hack but there are many obvious mistakes that he's making left and right.

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

B
R
O
O
K

No, it's still Monster Trio. Luffy is just above them at this point. The new MT will be Luffy's equivalent of commanders.

Morgans is cumming everywhere in this chapter too.

Sanji in monster trio(or quartet if you want)?Nope,unless he actually shows something by the end of this arc.And i say this as a fan of Sanji's (i expect him to do something though desu).

requesting the picture of the three notebooks oda had about zou and whole cake island arc to shut up this retard

What's up with Jinbe and backstabbing every single crew he's in?
>backstabs fisher tiger
>backstabs shichibukai
>backstabs Big mom
Is he going to backstab the straw hats too?

Year of Jinbe's death

>Jinbe BTFO's Big Mom
>North Korea announces War against America on the same day
Where do we go from here?

>answering to copypasta

Pardon the name

>North Korea declares suicide

fixed that for you

Only if there is something greater than Pirate King, like Pirate God

>Sawashit
Who cares

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

>November 16th is Porche's birthday
What could this mean?!

thank you

>reverie will be dragon and rev centric arc
How?

>Revolutionary and Reverie Mini Arcs run in tandem
>We get to see all the revolutionary leaders
HEEHAW

That's only in your head.
You'll see once this arc ends

>There's no way a man that intends to join the strawhats would cower at a mere yonkou

I'm quite certain most of the Strawhats would've shitted their pants a long time ago

SaNa is all in your head.
You'll see once this arc ends.

>Google North Korea
>Met with this as first link:
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39652701

loooking forward that theory

About that SaNa BTFO you talk?
>wedding was not successful.
>SaNa progressing with alarming rate right in that chapter.
I remember when some ugly girl show her 3d eye, someone clearly was BTFO so hard and became keep quiet for dozens of threads. Good times.

>That cheeky little luffy breaking the picture with a hammer

One piece is getting good again

Not if they were in the same position as Jinbe. He's leaving Big Mom's crew to join someone greater.
Yea, if most of the Strawhats met Big Mom in a back alley with no fucking context and she threatened them then they'd shit themselves. But that'd be a stupid comparison.

I wish ESLs would get instant banned by default.

It exists, Luffy will achieve it by performing a ritual with six righteous pirates.

Yes, we will see SaNa.

The problem with haki is, you do not need to figure out anything original each time.

Oda created a scenario where the guy was made out of sand, and water was rare. So Luffy had to (1.) realise his weakness (2.) find water in a drought-ridden country (3.) take the water to Crocodile somehow in a mobile way (4.) beat him before running out of water. Then the water plan still went wrong but he figured out he could use blood instead. It also tied in thematically because the drought was intertwined with the civil war. It was a sand country so Croc fitted in with that. Fighting a sandman in a desert, water is his only weakness it seems but there's no fucking water. An interesting and thematic setup.

Oda made that all up and would have to make up a new thing each time for each fresh character. But instead Oda made up just one more scenario; a far simpler one. Oda said "Okay, his hand goes magic and he hits him". It's way simpler. And it gets used every time from now on forever more. Enemy one: hand goes magic and he hits him. Enemy two: hand goes magic and he hits him. Enemy three: hand goes magic and he hits him.

Do you ever say something original? Sad!

Yes yes!

God usopp confirmed better than pirate king

>cheeky little Luffy
I get the sinking feeling that you somehow didn't realise who that Luffy was. Say it ain't so.

>this copypasta again
please fuck off

Sanji loves Pudding
SaNa fags on suicide watch

Caesar, right?

I really liked Dogtooth complaining in advance about Jinbe's analysis. Nice little detail.

Wrong img, OP.
This is the true picture.

And?
Even if he had a bunch of plan, Oda already said he should merge stories into one (like PH two different island into one; similar for Dressrosa with the Dwarf Island and main island).

Zou still feels too rushed and there are some contradicts.

>larping this hard
SaNami can't be stopped anymore. Nami will kiss Sanji next chapter

Yes, because IF YOU FUCKING USE YOUR GODDAMN BRAIN you'd understand that Oda can't keep making up bullshit like that for a lot of the Logias. Swamp? Fucked. Smoke? Fucked. Magma? Fuck off. Ice? Fucked. Light? Fuck off. Snow? Eh, it'll work out, maybe. Resin? Bring back the water.
It'd be fucking retarded if they kept finding reaaaally convenient plans to defeat these characters. Especially the Admirals.

The problem is that you don't like it. But that's not a problem with Haki.

Excelent last words before BTFO for second time.