My Experience With Americans

I have talked to a lot of Americans in person (foreign exchange students, university professors, tourists, in online games, chatrooms, etc.) and I have come to experience the following to be true regarding them:

1. Extremely self-entitled. They feel that they have these magical "rights" to everything. They come as tourists to Europe, for example, and complain when people do not do what they want, as if they own the country they are tourists in. It is very bizarre behavior. I am not exaggerating or cherrypicking, no other nationality of people are so self-entitled as Americans are, it is in all honestly really as bad as it seems.

2. Extremely unsophisticated. Can't understand strategy in online games, can't understand pretty much anything. There is a cliche that Americans are stupid but in this case it is absolutely true. I mean stupid in the sense of a very low iq. Americans literally cannot figure out the most simple of puzzles in computer games, or understand the most simple of sentences or political issues or anything in general. When you look at the average iq of the US it's no surprise that I experience this.

3. Extremely immature. Again, this is not an exaggeration. They behave like they never stopped being 13 years old, like their brain has too few brain cells. They are self-centered, have poor control over their emotions like anger, overreact to situations, behave child-like, are very superficial, etc.

4. Their "teenagers" sound like they are in their 30s. There is something in their food or drinking water. I meet a 13 year old who sounds like he is in his 20s. I've met a lot of Americans under 18 who sound and look like they are 5-10 years older. If not for the immature behavior I would never have even guessed.
youtu.be/wunsKEw7d9s?t=3m8s Look at this clip and listen to how old they are. They look much older than they say they are. 16 years old!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY
youtube.com/watch?v=vhkjoQOy8bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5. Challenged use of language. Nobody on this planet is so incapable of using new words as Americans are. Most of what younger Americans say is a regurgitation of what niggers say. It is like conversing with a mindless robot. Things like, "[...] shut the fuck up," "[...] as fuck," "like," etc. Americans like to regurgitate and use words that are incorrect to use in a given sentence. There isn't much difference between the ebonics of American niggers and the language use of ordinary White Americans. When you've talked to one American you've pretty much talked to all.

6. Overly socialized. Extremely obsessed with virtue signaling, saying what one thinks one should say. The beliefs expressed by one American is the belief expressed by more or less every other. I know that there is a liberal-conservative split in America but it doesn't change this fact. Americans behave as if they were raised by Hollywood movies.

7. Amoral. Nobody is so amoral, without belief or knowledge of right and wrong as Americans are. Even European women have a bigger sense of right and wrong than American men do. Even African niggers have more of a sense of right and wrong than the typical American man. The American male's thinking can be summarized as, "Do what makes you feel good."

8. Sexualized. This isn't uncommon for any part of the West but with Americans it's greatly exaggerated. Everything is about sex. American women are the biggest whores in the world. Yes I know we have the Jew to blame for this but the Jew has been operating in every Western country yet I am not like this. There's such a thing as self-control and responsibility.

9. Likes to destroy/ruin things. Speaks for itself, everytime I deal with an American the end result is always something being destroyed in one sense or another.

Don't forget their gun fetish

So you've either meet the insufferable liberal Americans that can actually travel abroad and are generally considered as vacuous and vain and regarded as a cancerous blight upon our society or the socially inept spergs that inhabit the online world. Ok, that's all Americans in general, we are all like that.

No. Whether they are "based Trump supporters" or neo-liberals, they are all the same.

Only a few philosophy professors and scientists I have met/listened to on Youtube have been different in character and behavior.

My experience with Europeans is that they are all cock gobbling, homosexual leftist cowardly cucks who think that being poor, stupid cock gobbling cucks is something to be proud of.

Compared to euros who sold their countries sovereignty for money? This is why we don’t take anything you say seriously.

Fuck you for using Victoria Justice to shill leaf

Alright alright, show your REAL flag, faggot.

Because American-Jewish masters control our states. That's also why we get all the LGBT, liberal crap. Thanks to American kike leaders who you vote into office.

He’s hiding his flag on purpose. This is a bait thread. Shills just switched tactics to try and devide the board. Go look at the catalog. About a quarter of all threads are “let’s hate on X”. Sage and hide. It’s just another sal alinsky play. When you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger. Don’t let a simple meme flag get under your skin.

>I have talked to a lot of Americans in person (foreign exchange students, university professors, tourists, in online games, chatrooms, etc.) and I have come to experience the following to be true regarding them.
>provides no proof of doing so/talking out of his ass

Kys

Oh how fimiliar they sound, wait ive interacted with at least 30 cultures and oh well it seems the things you have described fit the mold of them all!

Maybe its just one thing that threads them all, they are human and what do you know more alike then diferent unfortunatly right through out, exept muslimes now those are a whole other level of sick and disturbed dangerous freaks!

MMM.

Maybe a bit unfair.

I am american and i one hundred percent agree with this assessment

Why do people say Muslims when they are referring to Arabs? It's a great irony to call them Muslims because of fear of being called a racist for referring to them as Arabs when criticizing them. You'll get criticized either way by the liberals.

As for Arabs, I like them. If they weren't so violent and destructive, they would be some of the best people on Earth.

tl;dr
+
>meme flag
Say what shit country you're from, you coward.

>4. Their "teenagers" sound like they are in their 30s. There is something in their food or drinking water.
I'll give you that I'm 19 but people tell me I sound 40. I'm only drinking water from alex jones filters so that might help.

Didnt your "leaders" already do that before Europe? USA has been megacorporation/bank ruled country from a long time

What’s you’re real flag faggot?
And yes, this country is populated by shallow, simple-minded, and overall completely and totally caged and cucked people that wouldn’t be able to walk out of a trap if they designed it themselves.
Which they did.

You should be banned for shit talking another country with a memeflag on

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30+ million illegals is OK
>Being 60% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton is clearly going to win the next two elections is OK
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexicans is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

We are used to freedom
That thing you are calling being entitled
Your ashamed of your country since you use a meme flag and you are right to be

Honestly, I find most Americans are aware of the 'ugly American' stereotype and go out of their way to be pleasant.

Now there are always morons from any nation who act idiotic on vacation. I dread Canadians abroad for fear that they start acting cringy. I wouldn't care at home, but it reflects badly on me when they are goofy outside their own borders.

Overall Australians and British are understood by all in the tourist industry to be the most unbearable peoples.

Any people would be best people if they were like yiu said no so violent and destructive. The problem is when they are violent and destructive then they are the worst, trying to civilize them while they preach violence and inact destruction is not so easy! It hurts I know because they are human like we are but there will be none of us left if the violent and destructive ones thrive and the peacfull are silent!

How did it work out for those liberal ladies that were raped, murdered and cut up when they went to peacfuly interact with those arab muslimes!

We must be logical, and. I think you have said nothing I am disputing on your post!

>Portugal
You’re the mutt’s mutt you reject Spaniard, where do you find room to talk? Your country has been irrelevant since longer than my education cared to teach me about you filthy rape baby

>Moortugal
You can meme all you want but at the end of the day you're a literal nigger.

bump

To be fair, Jazz is a mentally ill abused degenerate so I can see how he'd look older than 16. His parents literally took his childhood away.

Get another example of an "old looking teenager" or go away. Either way, I won't be going to Europe so I don't care.

You can smell the butthurt from here, kek

I wasn't referring to Jazz, I was referring to the teens he was "dating".

You can't even reveal your fucking flag. It's always this one Euro flaggot that has this constant hate boner for the US. Every single fucking time.
>Self-entitled
You're either dealing with liberals are somewhat wealthy smuggies because I haven't had a single bit of entitlement come out of anyone for a while
>Unsophisticated
>Can't understand strategy
Wow you sure showed me, a fucking game is indicative of what? Most of the people playing strategy games online who are popular tend to be burgers in the first place
>Extremely immature
Again, you're dealing with some smug liberal individuals who have had everything handed to them
>Teenagers sound like they're in their 30s
You must be a fucking idiot
>Challenged use of language
What fucking part of the country did you study in? Most likely the coasts
>Extremely obsessed with virtue signalling
Not a single person I have ever interacted with went out of their way to get brownie points with the niggers
>Amoral
That I can actually believe but don't act like European women are somehow less amoral than ours.
>Sexualized
Again, can't disagree, there are women who will still wear a skirt when it's freezing outside and Euro countries aren't somehow less degenerate with their TV shows being far worse than US television in terms of degeneracy
>Likes to destroy/ruin things
Go fuck yourself
You can't even show your flag. If you're so proud of being European then you should be proud of your own European country, reveal your fucking flag Europoor

>meme flag

Opinion discarded.

This fucking mutthurt

fuckin' a

show the flag, hans

>4. Their "teenagers" sound like they are in their 30s. There is something in their food or drinking water. I meet a 13 year old who sounds like he is in his 20s. I've met a lot of Americans under 18 who sound and look like they are 5-10 years older. If not for the immature behavior I would never have even guessed.

It's called testosterone pussy. But I wouldn't expect a soyboy faggot to know anything about that.

Show us your flag comrade.

>pic related

>American Education

Soundalike somebody is jealous of big American freedom. So sorry Moishe, is sad you are not American too.

>Americans literally cannot figure out the most simple of puzzles in computer games,
To be perfectly I honest I have always hated puzzles and considered them a waste of time.

>Jump through hoops and do an arbitrary dance for my amusement to progress!
No thanks.

Why are Europeans so obsessed with Americans? I never understood it.

most european countries have no sovereignty so they project onto greater nations

Inferiority complex.
Desperate escapism due to constant threats of beheading and/or acid attacks.

Hot.

Most of my fellow Americans are trash, but don't think for a second that people are any better on your side of the pond. The real lesson to be learned here is that most people are trash, especially and including yourself.

Faggot

>meme flag
Post flag coward
Also sage

And with all this, America still rules the world, imagine that, nigger.

Nice try, op. Try harder, faggot.

I have made a lot of threads on that. I still cannot understand how that is possible. Would be like Sudan or some other nigger country controlling the world.

Why are Americans constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 30-52% face? Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

Let me enlighten you.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other subhuman minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world

America was very eager to destabilise and bomb North African and ME countries and then shill for the refugees and economic migrants they themselves had created.

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

America. It is the enemy of all that is European and Natural.

tl:dr: Americans betrayed everyone and didn't care if they destroyed themselves in the process.

>philosophy professors or scientists on youtube
>only people I find bearable

Oh, ok. So this is from the perspective of an autist then.

So you're so weak and pathetic that "literal retards, the nation" owns and dominates you, culturally economically and otherwise?

All i'm seeing here is that you claim all of your social, cultural, economic shortcomings are because of Americans, and that all Americans are immature, spoiled, unintelligent cunts.

Are you black or something?
>muh america y u ruin world y u so stupid how u control global political sphere, social construction, influence over all mankind, demographics and reality itself, but also retarded fat fucks???

Fucking neck yourself, you weak shit.

Look here fagots shills have really infected pol over the last year or so. We should all be on the same fucking side. The SOROS shills are here sowing discord between US and European crackers in an attempt to break up our movement. Every fucking tread is about "is so and so white", or it's some 56% Amerimutt thread.
Look fagots the whole fucking white race is under attack! Whites in the New World, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa are in trouble and some shill fagots working for SOROS or the ADL come here to fuck up the boards.
Yes, many Americans are dumb shit ass holes. I know I am an American and I have been to Europe, but many Europeans seem to be leftist, weak, don't believe in anything nihilists. We need to red pill all of our people. By the way, have you ever noticed that all the parts of Europe under the Soviet sphere of influence are way more based?

this

The absolute state of the Br*tish

The only posts appreciated in these threads are either
>my country is irrelevant but here’s why the US is worse despite it being infinitely richer and more powerful
Or
>butthurt mutt kek

It’s obvious you’re all just too butthurt and jealous to ever let yourselves concede to greatness

no fighting

wow nice counter argument

They're butthurt because America stole their thunder. Europeans used to be the ones that invaded shit and played world police, not to mention the constant dick-waving contests on who was the most stronk. Then things got "hot", and they destroyed each other in two world wars, fucking up their continent permanently.

America doesn't need a war to fuck itself up, it'll implode in its own degeneracy

Britain has been and is a part of this too cracker. The NWO seeks the destruction of the West including the US. Look here pal I'm 36. When I was born in 1981 the US was 79% white. NOw it is 62% white and dropping fast. Do you fucking think that white Americans like this and that we are cheering this on? The entire West is being fucked over and we should work together but no we let shills divide us with American vs European gay as fuck memes.

They haven't fucked up their continent permanently you memeflag kekfag. Eventually America will only be able to handle so many things and will likely have to draw down their forces in Europe to accommodate future issues.

America may be 56% white, but you are 0% white. Poortugal is an homogenous country, which means that everyone is a nigger mutt.

Piss off, Muhammad.

>nigger

Aaaaaand you've lost all credibility

Uhm no sweetie x

you talked to soyboys. Congtrats you figured out why we hate them

>cannuck never shot a gun

Listen I view Hispanics as italians at this point. They non dark ones will integrate a %100 with whites

Okay assholes here you go. I'm going to bed.

ohhh saiiii can yuuuuu siiiiiiiiii.

youtube.com/watch?v=vhkjoQOy8bM

Only the ones from Southern South America are worth taking, as they're whiter than the ones from Iberia. Genocide all the rest, they're injun mongrels.

Same thing as Sicilians in reality. Seriously, I think this will be a non issue like Italians are now.

Imagine someone being obsessed with you simply because you exist. Keep it up. Humor is the best medicine.

Honestly I would replace all the niggers with them if I had the choice.

Look at how many of (((them))) Europa has and how many the US has. To me it is no surprise the US is like it is. Also they are still allowed to speak freely and to defend themselves. Which can‘t be said about Europe.

Ah, just as I feared.

Rake yourself.

UR SEETHING! you Canadians are shit heads lol!

>A FUCKING LEAF

Americans are pretty cheesy. They seem to think that the entire world is some sort of big TV show where they are the protagonists. I still think they're cool but sometimes they infuriate me

The best gamers in the world are overwhelmingly American or asian. Eu is always regarded as the lower tier

The Scooby-doo mask has been pulled off

Shill thread, Sage

In shooter games. In every strategy game NA is always the clown region with money. Similiar to soccer actually.

>Gives his opinion on Americans
The thing is we don't care what anyone else thinks.

awaiting eurocucks to be triggered by this comment

just goes to show the level of beta rampant in europe

My favorite thing, crapping on America and not revealing your own country
>teens sound like adults
We like deeper voices

And none of that matters because we are able to reach across the internet and hide your flag.

Some of you leafs are all right. Stay out of Ontario tomorrow.

>I still cannot understand how that is possible.
Take a great portion of land with great variety and a great amount of resources, separated from other cotinents;
Put europeans there and make them start a Country from scratch;
Make smart Europeans expatriate there during harsh times (World wars).

I’ll get the Martini-Henry, it’s time to put it down.

Don't listen to jewish whispers ameribro.

You shackled most of Europe with debt during the Marshall Plan and you sabotaged the Suez Canal crisis in your favour.

>5. Challenged use of language. Nobody on this planet is so incapable of using new words as Americans are. Most of what younger Americans say is a regurgitation of what niggers say. It is like conversing with a mindless robot. Things like, "[...] shut the fuck up," "[...] as fuck," "like," etc. Americans like to regurgitate and use words that are incorrect to use in a given sentence. There isn't much difference between the ebonics of American niggers and the language use of ordinary White Americans. When you've talked to one American you've pretty much talked to all.

True. The Amerimutt language consists of barely 500 words. Drumpf is an illustration of this. That's an extremely easy language to master. This poverty in the vocabulary probably comes from a general retardation in the american population.

it's because were 43%.

based britun