What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zm2HFMO-kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, the bull represents a profitable market. The girl represents women as immature standing in the way of a profitable market and a productive society.
So, the immature women bravely thwart the work of men (bull being male) by fucking up the economy.

fpbp, she should have spent 2 fucking seconds to actually check what the meaning of the bull was.

Fuck yo conflict, this is my street now, bitches.

Women ruin everything for everyone when they get snooty.

Let me help you understand.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zm2HFMO-kI
Watch that a few times and you should be able to figure things out.

I walked past this thing when I was visiting new york. People literally just take pictures of the bulls testicles, the brass is rubbed shiny from the amount of people molesting them

it's a comment on post-feminism. that western women, being the most pampered and privileged demographic in the history of humanity, are so full of their own importance that they're no longer able to separate fantasy from reality or discern an actual threat

>Trying to stop a bullrun, which is literally a symbol of growth and progress.
>Thinking that the girl wouldn't get blown to smithereens by the bull.

Also what the fuck is this "women in leadership" shit about? Does this person who made this think that the market is a hierarchical structure?

>"she makes a difference"

yeah i suppose in a mathematical sense she might slow the bull by a kph or two

day traders rub them for good luck

>Does this person who made this think that the market is a hierarchical structure?
They think BTC is sexist because too many men got rich off it.

In hundreds of years rubbing the bulls balls will be seen as a fertility ritual.

It symbolizes how women stand in the way of economic growth.

People worship large genitals. Ever wondered why horses became a sex symbol?

someone actually sat, down took the time to draw this, and once they finished decided to post it somewhere. wow you people are pathetic.

>ShadMan

You deserve to be lynched. I sincerely hope to one day see you hanging from a street lamp.

Literal affirmative action statue

>being this upset at a drawing

Wasn't the girl added to the statue later by some feminist cunt without even consulting from the artist who made the bull? Why hasn't that thing been chopped off at the ankles yet?

>The Pissing Pug statue has sparked negative reactions online, with the women’s advocate Amy Siskind referring to Gardega as “every white guy who can’t stand that he has to compete with women and PoC in America” and the official Women’s March Twitter feed referring to it as an act of “male fragility”. The actor Debra Messing called the statue “disgusting,”, calling the artist a “misogynistic, pathetic bastard”.

ok cunt, you can leave and not come back

bingo

Enjoy your ban faggot

Considering that drawing generated 176k USD for the artist, it was worth it.

In reality a girl would have run away from the pigeon never mind the bull.

>shadman

>STRONG WOMYN ARE BEING OPPRESSED
oh no.. your feelings.. shit its the end of the world. PACK IT UP MEN WE LOST

>drawings are illegal
>land of the free

>being this upset at a post on a website
I think its time for a time out there, little buddy.

>she

see above^

I like this interpretation better.

Lets play "Spot the Boomer"

>getting triggered by a pug of all things
Goddamn women

go to bed grandpa, your pension should arrive in the morning

women are the new handicapped

More like a woman or a white nu male cuckold raised by a single mom and brainwashed into becoming a self loathing fuck wrote that.

Source please god be true

Trust me, I'm going nowhere. But you can also trust that myself, or someone like myself is fully prepared to kill you when the civil war in this nation turns hot.

Based pigeon doesnt give a fuck

Keep larping, buddy

What astounds me is people were surprised at reading that as symbolic of women getting in the way.

that would be funny if it was true

Is that thing still there

>What did they mean by this?

they were trying to imply that hillary would stand up to wall street.

It means women are just little girls that get in the way of progress (the Bull market).

The bull statue has been on wallstreet for years. The little girl statue was added later, supposedly as a symbol feminism, since the petite girl is standing up to the charging bull.
Weirdly, and maybe not coincidentally, young petite girls standing in front if a charging bull is not a new image. It’s found in a very famous Minoan fresco from knossos on Crete, which may have been a painting of acrobats or possibly a ritual sacrifice. The same mural is also likely connected to the legend of the Labyrinth and Minotaur, and the connected sacrifices.

Obligatory

Drawn CP is unfortunately legal in the US

they are want a female president

>that statue is a real human
Playing doubles avocado for a sec

TRUCK ROUTE

Or the bull and the cuck. In this case, the viewer is the cuck

The bull represents niggers and the girl represents the white woman proudly waiting for her master