How can Sup Forums not support gun control after the Las Vegas shooting?

How can Sup Forums not support gun control after the Las Vegas shooting?

Lol i will i used her cock sucking scenes to learn the way she did it position of the balls etc

You're right, if he had more control of his gun he would have gotten more kills.

You want gun control for because some glow in the dark nogs screwed the pooch? kys

Not enough people died. All of them should have died. Free guns for everyone until it is accomplished.

what's to stop unchecked tyrant's from doing that to defenseless citizens?

just look at nazi Germany for a historical example.

Those white people deserved it.

>Explains gun rights are guaranteed and can't be taken away.
>Gives list of examples where guarantee was violated and gun rights were taken away.
Makes sense.

Fake happening created by the government

>using CIA/FBI job gone wrong as evidence to take away guns

its leaking that this was the FBI & ATF fucking up. why should i disarm myself when our fucking government is arming criminals, terrorists, and getting innocents killed?
fuck off. sage

The hotel was a gun free zone

Apparently the concert wasn't a bullet free zone.

Hands off my guns, commies

Glow in the dark nigger detected

Alright.
Just tell me why he did it.

I'm pretty sure the shooter was in control of his gun

Because I live in Chicago, where ordinary citizens found the need to kill as many people as police did in 2017. Because I know gun control doesn't work in a country with the number of guns we have. Because I hold all the cards and I say fuck you what do I get out of it?

The days of us engaging in dialog and compromise are over. We did that, you didn't negotiate in good faith.

>Gun control laws made it so that only rich people could get their hands on fully automatic weapons
>Concert was a gun free zone
>Hotel was a gun free zone
>Yet a shooting happened where a rich guy in said hotel managed to kill many people from the hotel with automatic weapons
>WHY DON'T YOU SUPPORT GUN CONTROL