Hibike! E/u/phonium

Is this a masterpiece? How does KyoAni keep doing this?

Why are there twelve threads each day regarding a serial that nobody viewed?

>Serial

>E/u/phonium
It wasn't a yuri series. It was never a yuri series. None of the girls were gay. Kumiko and Reina were both heterosexual.

KyoAni has produced nothing of worth for the last 5 years at least.

>I have not watched any KyoAni shows for the last 5 years
Thank you for your uninformed opinion, Shitposter #156148011.

Free, their only series that allows an escape from the sadistic and crude world of feminity, was begun in 2013 and concluded in 2014. I wish men would get some taste or get out of Sup Forums.

Why does Hazuki(who?) look upset? I cant remember

>no kyoani show until violet evergarden
Pure suffering, at least there's Koe no Katachi raws next month.

I dunno what's worthwhile to you, but they look much better than average at least. Hyouka and Eupho aren't really great shows to me, but they have some high points I think make them worth watching.

>Is this a masterpiece?
Yes.

Both are mediocre at best. Same can be said for Amagi. Then you have gay shit like Free! and unwatchable garbage like PW and second season of chu2.

K-On was the last good thing they made.

By making the Main Character a genuine lesbian.

>none of the girls were gay

Anime featuring female characters can never be good. Ban men from Sup Forums unless they realize this.

>I'm a blind KyoAnus licker
Wow what a surprise

>bait image is actually accurate
Really penetrated my brainpussy.

Uhm.

Wow user, this recycled fan art really proves they're gay.

Fucking retard.

Men are all that stupid, that's why the idea that women are capable of emotions other than hatred towards each other is so popular among them. Shame we all know better.

S1 was a masterpiece. S2 was just good.

This guy gets it.

I enjoyed it, mostly for Kumiko, but don't have any desire to watch it again. Maybe you had to be a bandfag but none of the drama really grabbed me, especially in the second season.

>/u/ forced meme
Fucking degenerate delusion

>nobody gets tricked by your ironic shitposting anymore so you go one level deeper
go back to [s4s] ponyfag

Best studio

squeezing my reply in between OP and OP in two hours

Anyone who watched the show knows it was gay as fuck. This is just reaching for nothing.

S2 was a masterpiece. S1 was just good.

Excuse me?

His post still stands.

Hazuki a best