THIS KILLS THE SHILL

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/950884128379035650

>tfw Wall will end illegal inmigration and drug trafficking to the US but will end guns traficking to Mexico too.

If Trump was standing in front of me I'd take a huge rip from my vape and blow it in his face, then flick him off.

post yfw DACA approval only happens with the wall, and Trump uses it to pull whites out of Africa.

You'd flick the last drop of piss off his 70 year old penis?

t. faggot lolbertarian pro-open borders

>tfw its not gonna happen and drugs will continue flowing

Democrats won't allow a wall to happen. DACA will end in march

>Oh there will be a wall
The next shill topic will be its too expensive or its not the whole border (Due to natural formations) which (((They))) wont tell you about.

The blue states aren't going to be able to survive if they aren't willing to negotiate. Marijuana makes up a huge part of funds generated by taxes.

Trump is pulling major major 4D chess. By Trump agreeing to support a federal legalization of marijuana in exchange for whatever he wants (outlawing of Blue State sanctuary cites/Healthcare overhaul/Mexican border wall/etc.)

If the Democrats aren't willing for a deal to be made. Attorney General Sessions will demolish these Blue States once and for all.

the wall will be made of trees

Maybe its time to renegotiate Guadalupe Treaty.

lmao hes literally gonna like millions of illegal spics stay, AHAHAHAHAH

He's already said before that the wall was a metaphor or a fence.

NEWFAG SHILL POST OF THE YEAR
every thread you shill in is obvious you faggot snaggletoothed bong

>Being this blindfaggot
Bin that Knife Marcus.

Also DACA ends in March if Dems refuse to allow fundings for Wall.

>WALL MEEN NO WUN KAN LEEV

imagine getting a british education

interesting, i actually don't know which would hurt the left more, DACA deport or the wall, chain migration is no joke

No, its not, say bye to DACA if fundings for Wall are not approved.

Why can't this cunt convince the Republican majority in the house and senate to pass a wall bill?

I say we just invade Mexico and take it over. You fucking plebs can’t control the cartels and a wall isn’t going to do shit to stop them.

funny because if killary or whatever neocon shitbird the GOP actually wanted got into power instead of trump, you guys would be in another trillion odd bucks debt for whatever misbegotten war the hawks wanted this year

Because a majority of Republicans are loser cucks who believe in magic dirt. They think that if Republicans are nice to immigrants, they will vote Republican (they don't).

>flick

He also said he'd sign any DACA "fix" that congress put on his desk. He also said a 2000 mile wall isn't necessary.

By the way, the wall is a rallying cry for enforcement of our national sovereignty. Where's the rest? End of the visa lottery? End to chain migration? Deportation of millions of illegals? A wall doesn't matter with the rest of this going on. In fact a wall isn't even necessary if we actually enforced the laws we already have on the books. But we don't.

We are going to get anemic funding for some wall repairs and a small extension. Just like under Reagan. Trumps about to make the same fucking mistake. Amnesty of nothing and it won't cause beaners to vote Republican. If he does this it will be millions of new citizens. FL will never go red again. Within 2 cycles AZ will never go red again. Within 3-4 cycles TX will never go red again. (If you don't believe me on TX look at how quickly Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio all turned blue. Every major city in Texas is already controlled by Democrats.)

>but will end guns traficking to Mexico too.

The only way he can get funding for the wall is through giving the dems something big in return to be fair too him

>our national sovereignty
>slovakian

Canadians do this all the time. I used to find it annoying but after thinking about it it’s kind of endearing. We’re still that city on the hill for the rest of the world

You can at most only stop 99% of smuggling with a wall, there is always another way for the 1% who just really gotta get their shit over here.

Why the fuck do we need a wall if we are allowing illegals who sneak in and hide for 5 years amnesty? Time to start just massacring the fucking illegals soon, I guess. Fuck America.

>tripfag

opinion discarded

At least this talk has removed the discussion of increasing gun control.

Feinstein can stop scheming more false flags and children getting shot.

He also needs to end chain migration, pass the RAISE legislation, mandatory e-verify that is strictly enforced, get the Muslim ban enforced and expanded, step up deportations and not amnesty the DREAMers if he wants to be re-elected. A wall with amnesty is worthless. I'd trade the wall to get no amnesty and mass deportations.

Unless the wall has foundations that are feet deep into the ground, cant mexicans just dig tunnels around or under it?

>Trump declares White genocide in South Africa "refugee crisis"
>US grants asylum to a couple million White South Africans, "temporarily suspends" other forms of work, family, and 'diversity' immigration to allow the US to handle the crisis
>Congress eventually halts admission of further immigrants, passes legislation to cap US immigration at a fraction of the current level
>Trump passes it and grants amnesty to White South Africans, simultaneously increasing the white population of the US and severely capping future immigration and getting his wall built to prevent future illegal immigration
Best future

You r so cool. I'm going to watch a flip about the libtard house of pancakes become as sticky as a hoolywood script

DACA =/= MAGA

You got kiked so god damn hard I feel embarrassed for you. That jewish cock really is going in strong.

>Approving DACA
If you ever needed anymore proof that Trump is working with the left and the kikes, this is it.

I don’t care if traps are gay, I’d fuck him raw. Sweet Jesus

DACA failing hurts them far more.

Why would they care about a 30 billion wall that they can make some big "tear down this wall" stand the next admin they put in.

They can just as easily tunnel, find lazy checkpoints, or get ferry'd into San Fran or any other sanctuary city.

Wall is just a symbol that changes nothing without legislation. So long as you're going to reward them for breaking rules, they will keep breaking rules.

>flag

To be clear, most meximigrants go there by plane and become cheap labour for jew overlords.
And gringos don't actually bother finding them.

Says the faggot that fear the grenade throws.
Wait til March, faggot.

I don't think thats a dude

Honestly a little worried he becomes Reagan 2.0, Republicans used to win California

>Walls in the 21st century as national security

kek u need drones with guns you faggots why you wasting tax paper money

>tfw Wall will end illegal inmigration and drug trafficking to the US
it wont

drugs are trafficked in trucks, trains, planes, and boats

over 6,000 trucks cross the Laredo/Nuevo Laredo port of entry every day, and that's just 1 port. you have Tijuana/San Diego, Brownsville/Matamoros, Reynosa/McAllen, El Paso/Juarez, etc etc

for every 1 truck that gets stopped and checked for drugs, 9 others pass through. wall is great for stopping illegals, but it won't stop the drugs, at least for the richer drug lords who can afford low flying jets or submarines

I'm going to start calling him Drumpf if he caves in to DACA.

>Being this naive
Congrats man!

AMNESTY DON

I honestly think making E-verify mandatory would do more help than the wall. But we should never allow any DACA creatures to stay here. It's just kicking the can down the road. Every single illegal needs to go. No matter the circumstances. If we make one exception liberals will find 100 others that are "equally as deserving". They all need to go back. Simple as that.I really hope Trump doesn't cave on this just for his precious wall. A wall will deter them from entering, where as mandatory E-verify will make it a lot harder for the 10million+ shits here and in the future to find work.

>Slovakia
It's Slovenian flag you moran

>it wont
you knoe what that means better not try and stop any drugs, lets all go home and inject H the cartels won.

The wall for DACA is a bad trade. Getting rid of birthright citizenship might be worth it, but giving amnesty to millions of illegal kids is a horrible decision.

>>tfw Wall will end illegal inmigration and drug trafficking to the US but will end guns traficking to Mexico too.

can't they just fly over the wall or go around it?

This guy has no core values. One minute he says one thing the next another. You guys need to wake up.

DACA will happen.

What happened to all the shills earlier today when CNN/msnbc/etc left the wall funding mysteriously out of their reporting?

Really? I’d drop to my knees and perform fallacious acts

>implying anyone knows the difference or cares

you are so fucking gay, your mind put a penis in the gif.

>Trump says he'll sign any DACA deal, even if it is before a wall deal
>Trump also says the opposite of that

>ONLY SHILLS BELIEVE HIM WHEN HE SAYS BAD THINGS

>Just wait!
He's already talking about a deal for it. Ol' Amnesty Don will lose most of his base (at least the side with a brain) if he passes it. Even if he gets a wall and an end to "chain migration." People will not stand for that. Especially the legal immigrants he rallied to his side.

LEGAL Mexican immigrants, especially first and second gen, are very conservative.

>Why would they care about a 30 billion wall that they can make some big "tear down this wall" stand the next admin they put in.
Because there biggest fear is the wall working. If a physical border goes up and we see drug trafficking, human trafficking, and other crimes drop across the board in the Southwest, there won't be any way for the Dems to spin it. If cutting immigration cuts crime, every American to the right of Bernie Sanders will be asking "why didn't we do this sooner? why wouldn't we keep doing this?"

If he got a wall and an end to chain migration, you just sound butthurt.

Based James Woods. How many of the illegals that Reagan gave amnesty to do you think have voted republican even once in their lifetime? I'm guessing under 25%

Legal meheecans should swing from a tree by their necks, just the same as the illegal ones.

>Believing biased reporting which will slant anything he says negatively.

He literally just corrected the misinformation that went out today but you rather believe the media because you hate Trump.

>Butthurt
So we're supposed to just be ok with them skipping the line and given preferential treatment over those doing it the RIGHT fucking way? We're supposed to just be ok with spending an estimated $25-30 billion dollars to nationalize them?
We're supposed to be with him pandering to the left so he can get a "partial wall?"
Are you insane? You know, you civic nationalist cucks really aren't much different than the left. You cave to them on pretty much everything. This is exactly how Reagan got cucked, but you boomers don't care about changing the demographics, because you'll be retired and dead before it can effect you directly. If DACA passes, he will not be re-elected. It really is that simple.

I dont care what shitskins believe,they come here & breed& eat .Blood& soil,cuckfaggot spic

The DACA illegals are all going to stay. The 200,000+ Salvadorans are all going to stay. The wall won't get built. Texas will be solidly blue in 15 years. Florida will be completely blue in 5 years. Virginia will be completely blue in 5 years. North Carolina will be solidly blue in 15 years.

I don't give a damn what "media" has to say. I'm going by the words out of his own fucking mouth.

>Look at these based black and brown people!
Civic nationalism is fucking cancer.

Yeah, he'll go after marijuana, just like he's gone after sanctuary cities.

>Its better to share my nation with white feminists, trannies and faggots than brown conservatives with Christian values.
Right.

Don't they need 60 votes though.

Calling it now: DACA approval and 10 years to build the wall, and 10 years until immigration reform goes into effect.

Congress and Amnesty Neocon Don will fuck us

>Jeff Sessions
>The most useless and spineless AG in modern US history
>Doing anything
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because he cares more about his public image than anything else. His hubris is all that matters

I’m a newfag and mad about what you said

>making it look easy

Been following this story all day... Trump will strike a deal to let the dreamers stay. At this point there is no point to deport them, it would be too hard. In exchange he closes the boarder forever. He stated that he want “boarder security”, but with this deal I guarantee that he builds the perfect wall.

That is clearly a woman you homo

Because Texas is turning even more Red, right?

What good does a wall do when you just open the gates?

Fucking morons

Yum yum yum Mr TD here wants some more Trump jizz. You post some more monkey memes while fucking your TD blowup doll?

We can find these daca shits easily. Most ofvem anyway.

>Because there biggest fear is the wall working

thats a real good point, the consequences of success will be ..unpredictable.

>moran

WERE STILL GETTING AMNESTY FUCK DACA DON

Gates? You KIKES think we'll put gates in?

Because Texas is the first stop for legal immigrants? Oh wait, it’s where border jumpers reside.

>LEGAL Mexican immigrants, especially first and second gen, are very conservative.

proof? I highly doubt that. They might be against gay marriage and shit, but I doubt their voting records reflect that belief.

>Virginia will be completely blue in 5 years.

Virginia is already completely blue tho.

What will a wall do about the 10 million illegals who are already here?

The free movement of capital, labor, and goods would increase the world's GDP many times over. It's like you faggots don't even care about the progress of humanity.

it's a meme you dip

yet he doesnt do this and is making a deal to let 1 million shitties stay in the US.

At a later time*