Posting this everyday until justice is served

Posting this everyday until justice is served.
Never forget Sup Forums.
Never forget.

The fact that his murder has basically remained uninvestigated—in fact, that any ATTEMPT to investigate it is met with universal disdain, rage, and contempt—sickens me.

He got shot by a nigger in a city that has become a fucking warzone.
This thread belongs on r/eddit

MOSSAD KILLED SETH RICH

CIA DIRECTOR BRENNAN CONTACTED HIS MOSSAD BUDDIES TO ASSASSINATE HIM.

So you're going to be posting this every day forever, then?

Based.

Fuck off, you leaf fucking shill, you belong on fagdit.

Why not, I guess I could post 20 fucking mgtow threads everyday like the rest of these faggots, but I'm going to stick with one of these a day.

Oh shit, you turned it around on me! How will I ever recover?
Actually, you sir, are the one who belongs on plebbit.

bump

OK you win, you shareblue fuck, we will all stop posting about the crimes of the DNC and Hillary.

What should we talk about instead? Not getting married and having kids, Trudeau's boypuss, maybe Opra 2020. Fucking KYS.

>taking an autistic larper seriously enough to post his bait in a rant
Seth Rich got shot by a nigger. Period. People get murdered in DC all the time.

However many murders take place, it'll always be one Leaf short in my book.

Jew who was mugged by a nog, tried to resist and got smoked. No professional hitman would kill their target in the open in that manner, and be such a poor shot as to allow him to stay alive long enough to reach hospital.

Genuinely sad that somebody 'probably' around most of our ages actually got caught up with the most powerful people in the world, exposed the fuck out of them, and died doing so.

RIP Seth. If you're shilling this thread, just know that reality isn't a meme and that you'll be served your due. Fuck you Brennan

Then why the fuck did wikileaks post a reward for information about his murder. I guess they do that anytime a nog kills someone.
Really, you have to be a paid shill, or just dumb as fuck.
Pick one.

Who also happened to leak Hillary fucking Clintons emails to Wikileaks (according to JA and Seymour Hersh
>a Pulitzer Prize winning LEFTY journalist who says he read the fucking FBI report on his death)

and got murdered within days of Podesta saying he'll "make an example out of the leaker"

>next day 2 ms13 Mexicans get lit up while waiting for somebody in their car
>(they were waiting for the CIA to pay them btw)

SOMEONE BRING AN ASSAULT RIFLE TO HIS PARENTS' HOUSE AND DEMAND JUSTICE

Because wikileaks is a bunch of autists, and the risk/reward ratio of offering a reward for potential info is very attractive. Seth Rich was in a position to possibly have info that we all basically already know, and maybe was even going to or had released some of it, but that doesn't create a motive for murder. The actual way he was killed was nigger tier. You t_d fags always sperg out over the most inconsequential hairbrained shit. Buy more Super Male Vitality.tm

Who is this guy again? Looks like a cuck.

>maybe was even going to or had released some of it, but that doesn't create a motive for murder.
You have to go back.

Educate yourself or get the fuck off of Sup Forums if you don't know who this is.

Kek

This.

some democrat that got killed by a nigger Sup Forums pretends to care about sometimes

One kike less

BUMP

underrated

oy vey... shlomo and hershel knocked off the FBI with help from moshe down at the station then shot the kid and called up rebecca the on-call nurse at Jewish General to let her know this one's no good, a real anti-Semite

Bump

>>BUMP!

bump
u
m
p

Is the wikileaks reward still up?