The amnesty, Donald.

DACA Don
Damage control general

AMNESTY DON AND JEWVANKA

>FAMILY FIRST!
>IT'S NOT AMNESTY BECAUSE I SAY SO!
>THE BILL WILL BE AN ACT OF LOVE

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>Citizenship doesn't even matter to them. They get all the benefits in practice and will even vote anyway.
Non citizens can't vote and illegal aliens that vote doesn't depend on DACA to do that, anyone of the 18 millions can do that, nothing particular about these particular 3 million

>They are getting a reprieve from justice for openly and notoriously breaking the law; that's amnesty.
By that definition a sentence commutation is amnesty. Parole is amnesty. But it isn't so stop using the wrong word to describe what this is.

>My main point was more warning about moving the goalposts of what "Amnesty" is, because you won't be able to roll it back and risk fracturing the base over one of the most controversial issues.
I agree with that.

>If the "path" takes 10+ years and all sorts of other legal and merit hoops it will be very few that actually get it.
If the path takes 10+ years but 3 million people are eligible even if 90% doesn't get it it will be 300 000 new democrat votes under the age of 40. That will flip all of the pacific and sun belt states for the next 30 years at least

What a silly mindset to believe that literally everything Trump does is in response to whatever story of the day the press is pushing or some desperate move to counter some fake news media narrative.
Coulter is a joke

>>IT'S NOT AMNESTY BECAUSE I SAY SO!
we really don't know what it is because no bill has been proposed yet

It's all yours, friend.

He could let it die. Did he sign anything yet on daca?

is it just me or has there not actually been any deal signed yet

Please don't. I don't want to see the other image of that place in today's world after it was totally destroyed and "redesigned" by some kike. You know the one, with all the niggers everywhere. Don't post it.

>american women.

There is no amnesty nigger

>just lost legislative super majority
>losing field workers due to deportations
>had worst flu season
>worst fire season
CALIFORNIA WILL NOT BEND THE KNEE

Can a psyops be done to screw with illegals? Just get them protesting after enough booze and they lose their status, and ICE hauls them away. Also reminder that Trump said that any DACA deal has to include the wall just recently and that's a poison to the dems.

What would Trump gain by vetoing, Portubro?

no deal even proposed

Nuke that cyst of a state.

Yeah.

Republican base
>WALL
>DACA/DREAM Act = Amnesty
>RAISE Act
>E-Verify

Democratic base
>NO WALL PERIOD
>Clean DACA
>DREAM Act

yeah I am sure they will come together on a bill that, at best, makes both of their own bases froth with rage right before a midterm election

>Just get them protesting after enough booze and they lose their status,
Im pretty sure they do it anyway.

>Non citizens can't vote and illegal aliens that vote doesn't depend on DACA to do that, anyone of the 18 millions can do that, nothing particular about these particular 3 million

We have their names and could deport most of them by next month.

>By that definition a sentence commutation is amnesty. Parole is amnesty. But it isn't so stop using the wrong word to describe what this is.

Commutation is not amnesty it's commutation. They've been convicted and need to stop breaking the law. By definition, DACA is an ongoing transgression of the law because their very presence here is illegal.

Did you get your talking points from Mr. Goldberg Shekelsteinowitz this morning? We're supposed to be spamming stupid shit about amnesty bills being passed and stuff.

>h-he COULD just do nothing
damage control, thanks for calling

They can't do that. The IRS will rape them dry.

>This is extremely unprincipled and the definition of a swamp. Why not just vote for the Bushes?
Because I don't agree with the Bushes policies but agree with Trump ones. If Chris Christie, even knowing all the dodgy shit he did in NJ, had ran with the same platform Trump did and Trump wasn't running I would be around here in the Krispie Kreme general.

Suckers care about principle, you don't play for the participation prize, you play the game to win. McConnell said it better

> winners make policy, losers go home

Isn't he the 'ghost gun' gun?

What happens if the Dems don't agree on the wall? Government shut down?

They'll bend the knee when they are bankrupt

So...instead of going to the Federal Government, the extra they'd have to pay would go to the state?

Sooo basically the whole state is trying to commit tax fraud? IRS lawsuit incoming

Liberals and kikes actually believe that Trump hasn’t done anything since being elected. If you know any of these (((people))), show them these links! We must break the conditioning!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (2017) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

NEW THIS WEEK!

>Food Stamp Enrolment Drops by 2 Million in 2017 (archive.is/VNHVT)
>Trump is about to put his mark on the US nuclear arsenal (archive.is/jY088)
>Trump Ends Protection From Deportation for 200,000 Salvadorans, will also affect their 192,000 children (archive.is/RVY8e)
>The U.S. Supreme Court left intact a Mississippi law that lets businessesand government workers refuse on religious grounds to provide services to gay and transgender people (archive.is/bxQvS)
>Toyota, Mazda to build $1.6 billion plant in Alabama (archive.is/Fjbih)
>The DOW (25,385), S&P 500 (2,751), and NASDAQ (7,163) all hit new record highs on Tuesday (archive.is/xadKA)
>Utilities cutting rates, cite benefits of Trump tax reform (archive.is/yEMIY)
>President Trump has signed an Executive Order on “Supporting Our Veterans During Their Transition from Uniformed Service to Civilian Life.” (archive.is/Qa0hc)

>What would Trump gain by vetoing, Portubro?
He didn't end Obama regulation on "Net neutrality" for no reason, it was really detrimental. He gains by vetoing the same thing he gained by removing said regulation in the first place

Jan 2018 it already begins :) This will light a fire under their asses.

>Non-American Women/Countries

Yep. And gibs get an autocut.

Whomever fights the least loses the most.
I fear the Republicans are the ones coming in with a compromising attitude, one which won't satisfy the Dems nor their base but will certainly infuriate and demoralize theirs.

True. Or better yet, get an 18 wheeler, get the spics drunk and load them on the truck, and give them to ICE. I like that idea.

The point is that Trump's policies are pliable based on the virtue signalling he gets from Javanka.

that's what I thought,

sorry, I'm only .005% Jewish, I'm the last to receive my Protocols, and all the shekels I received was one of those little vials of gold flakes from the Grand Canyon gift shop

forgot
>cucked on DACA
>pardoned the jewiest jew in the jewniverse

>CALIFORNIA WILL NOT BEND THE KNEE
The sword that doesn't bend gets broken.

As in let it expire.

>there are people in this thread right now who fell for the global warming hoax

>can't even show his true flag
Pathetic!

They'd probably join up with Mexico than submit.

can't wait to see every state in the union try this for every tax dollar
>ron paul is smiling somewhere in texas

@156150646
>cucked on DACA

Citation needed

pastebin updated

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump meets w/Senators on Immigration 1/9/18
youtu.be/fc5tIKFDy1s
>Pres Trump signs EO for Vets 1/9/18
youtu.be/77FgDnRD_uM
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 1/9/18
youtu.be/G4w7_di5Zok
>Sen Hearings on US Diplomats Health in Cuba 1/9/18
youtu.be/3XqXup4KTKg
>Pres Trump attends NCAA Champtionship game 1/8/18
youtu.be/XojWV2-e9Oo
>Pres Trump arrives in Atlanta GA 1/8/18
youtu.be/IQW6koH1pF4

anything else?

also
>I dont get you turboautists with all these shit links in the OP every single time
>for example the Trump Farm Bureau the video in the OP is complete trash
>this one includes everything and in much better quality but no no no its from NBC so you gotta sperg like a turboautist
>its like cutting off your hand after shaking that of a democrat. you are just damaging yourself with your retarded obsessions and OCD

I know this nigger is just a shitposter, but for everyone else, if you find a better/longer link, by all means post it, as long as it's good quality, a short enough URL, and accessible by all, i dont give a fuck who it comes from
>except cnn and msnbc, fuck those niggers

i have a list of channels which have proven to be reliable and 9/10 times contain more content than official ones, and even then i'll end up using the shorter official version because [reasons] so it's not always about content either

dont go around thinking i wont listen to your suggestions or improvements, we're all in this together after all
>for Him

kthx
>except that nigger i quoted, fuck him too

This is the bean nigger that said half his family would be deported if Cali respected the law. Also said that illegals procuring fakd IDs was a necessary evil.

Ok then what happens during a government shut down? Wouldn't they just eventually try it again? The longer a deal is in limbo the longer nothing gets done and illegals continue to stay here

youtube.com/watch?v=G56VgsLfKY4

>We have their names and could deport most of them by next month.
That's the thing user: you couldn't. Lots of laws would need to be changed to allow for local law enforcement (or even ICE) to just raid a house or workplace and catch all brown looking spic. I'll elaborate on that on the next post.

You must have realized you and me agree on this, right? Only that I'm showing why certain things can't be done even if I'm also showing why certain other things shouldn't be done

there will be a short extension to give congress a couple more months
at which point it might actually expire for real

its been a good week...and its only Tuesday

>156150646
>>pardoned the jewiest jew in the jewniverse
Commuting is not a pardon, nigger brain.
>>cucked on DACA
Miller/Cotton/Perdue were there so no. KYS.

>sorry, I'm only .005% Jewish
>to much of a kike to be trusted
>to much of a goy to have a bar mitzvah and thus never be a man
damn bruh

Thighs are the patrician's fetish

Which is what he should do. Seem like hes giving dems a chance for optics then let it die and say they were too stubborn.

The point is we know who they are and unlike the other illegals they are registered and we can use that information against most of them to enforce the law. We don't have to tolerate their presence the same way it's hard to catch someone you don't even know exists.

You now remember (or is made aware of) Arizona "papers please" law [1]

> The Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act is a 2010 legislative Act in Arizona that at the time of passage in 2010 was the broadest and strictest anti-illegal immigration measure in a long time
> U.S. federal law requires all aliens over the age of 14 who remain in the United States for longer than 30 days to register with the U.S. government, and to have registration documents in their possession at all times; violation of this requirement is a federal misdemeanor crime.
> The Arizona act additionally made it a state misdemeanor crime for an alien to be in Arizona without carrying the required documents, required that state law enforcement officers attempt to determine an individual's immigration status during a "lawful stop, detention or arrest", when there is reasonable suspicion that the individual is an illegal immigrant.
> The law barred state or local officials or agencies from restricting enforcement of federal immigration laws, and imposed penalties on those sheltering, hiring and transporting unregistered aliens.
> The paragraph on intent in the legislation says it embodies an "attrition through enforcement" doctrine.

Honestly, a model of what immigration enforcement should be in the United States both at federal and state level. Now, why isn't it like that in Arizona? You guys can thank Obama

> Legal challenges over its constitutionality and compliance with civil rights law were filed, including one by the Department of Justice, that also asked for an injunction against enforcement of the law
> In June 2012, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on the case Arizona v. United States, upholding the provision requiring immigration status checks during law enforcement stops but striking down three other provisions as violations of the Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution

(continues)

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_SB_1070

>I fear the Republicans are the ones coming in with a compromising attitude

Don't you think they could be trying to appear that way to set the Dems up for burden-shifting?

>D: BRULMPF BIG RACISS MEANIE-HEAD!
>R: We'd like to talk about DACA...
>D: Let us come together and help muh poor beanniggers
>R: Here's the bill...
>D: REEEEE!!! We can't vote for this!
>R: But you said you come together with us and try and help DACA recipients? Where were your votes?

Know what I mean?

>anything else?

we love you

>The point is that Trump's policies are pliable based on the virtue signalling he gets from Javanka.
Yeah user, that's right. A man who had them both from the escalator ride in their team when it was them and Hope changed recently because of them. That's realistic

That's in no way the same. These people have already publicly admitted to breaking the law and are registered.

I'm still surprised upskirts are more hyped up and loved

The IRS Jews are some of the least merciful.

Maybe some posters that tell their children their parents are criminals and they will be criminals too if they don't end the cycle of crime. Just to make the parents paranoid about their children

Implying anyone that files a tax return doesn't already "donate to charity" as much as they can get away with without risking audit.

I'll be fucked if I give a dime to "non-profit" that will end up being a shill lobby for sanctuary anti-gun amnesty recycle mafia Gavin/Kamala cunts for president fund.

How is it not realistic? Why do you think they were on the ride?

They don't get a paycheck, but they'll get backpay eventually. It's not like they're robots that turn off; ICE will go Super Sayan.

Now, why fetch a 2012 model law that got opposed and defanged by Obama? Because its decision (Arizona v. United States [1]) explains much of why immigration enforcement is as it is now. The summary of the decision is:

> An Arizona law providing authority for local law enforcement to enforce immigration law violated the enumerated powers of Congress and is pre-empted by federal statute. Arizona law enforcement may inquire about a resident's legal status during lawful encounters, but may not implement its own immigration rules. Ninth Circuit affirmed and reversed in part.

In short, federal government told AZ "plz stop helping us" in so many words. Despite of that Supreme Court decided law enforcement may request papers (that aliens are required to have on their possession at all times per federal law).

> The case was filed by the US Justice Department in the US District Court for the District of Arizona challenging Arizona's Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act as usurping the federal government's authority to regulate immigration laws and enforcement
> The plaintiffs also referenced the notion of federal preemption and stated that, "The Constitution and the federal immigration laws do not permit the development of a patchwork of state and local immigration policies throughout the country

Fucking liberals I tell you

> Several states jointly filed a Proposed Brief of Amici Curiae. The brief supported Arizona. The States of Michigan, Florida, Alabama, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, and Virginia, along with the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, filed their proposed brief that stated it "defends the States' authority to concurrently enforce federal immigration laws, especially in light of the selective and even lack of enforcement of those laws by the Obama administration

(continues)

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_v._United_States

>and all the shekels I received was one of those little vials of gold flakes from the Grand Canyon gift shop
Fucking kek, one of my favorite early memories as a kid is going to the Black Hills to some random gift shop and asking my mom to buy me one of those tiny vials of gold with real Black Hills gold in it. They purposely make those little vials appear to have YUGE flakes of gold in them by using the water and stuff for visual effects to magnify it, but if you ever actually look at it the flakes are tiny as shit.

i like all parts

>Why do you think they were on the ride?
To help Trump on a platform they oppose for 48 months, ensure he wins and then roll the dice? That's pants on head retarded.

Trump Vows to Protect Israel
youtu.be/ZBXXL2-5a28

Trump and His Wall
youtu.be/wXsLtpk_G_w

Trump Praises Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

>Pres Trump meets w/Senators on Immigration 1/9/18
It was a mix of Senator and Representative
>Pres Trump meets w/Congressional Leaders on Immigration 1/9/18
...is more accurate

Hmm... I wonder about that...

BASED

What did they have to lose?

They don't care. They love crime.

It won't work because Partisan politics don't take into account the attitudes by which negotiations are made, only results.
Dems will see their politicians not compromising and in their minds being strong and shining heroes of Human Rights, Repubs will see them as raving and self-absorbed virtue-signalling idiots who see feels not reals.

Then it's a matter of who bent and who didn't, dems will not bend because they are fighting Orange Hitler, Repubs don't see a villain only spoiled children. This is how they will negotiate.

I didn't refresh.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/950893234087063552

there's only so much jew gold to go around, all my mom got was a gold tooth and she's twice as Jewish as me at a full .01%
that's one ten-thousandth jew

K-K-KILLING SPREE

how do you screenshot like that?

MORE BLOOD. MORE DEATH. MORE GLORIOUS CARNAGE.

>They don't care. They love crime.
The kids aren't actually going to do it, but it will create paranoia psy-op in the communities

should there be a wolf girl edit of this?

yup