Pick your poison.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12788698
strawpoll.me/12788203
strawpoll.me/12788859
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dark hardening
niggastream does it again

How the fuck do you even make that mistake? that's just completely retarded.

Oh yes it is.

Also,i really want a BnHA game,they should get to it.

>Sir actually bought that lie about Eri being Overhaul's daughter
How fucking stupid can this dude be?

strawpoll.me/12788698
come on then lads, let me hear your thoughts.

Posting it again since the last thread died too soon
strawpoll.me/12788203

>A short "breather" interval must pass
I wonder how short this interval is. I thought that if he use it, he couldn't use it again for a few hours, but if this interval only last some minutes, this move is more OP than I thought. Imagine when his unbreakable form can last more time, like an hour or something, it would be so hard to beat him in a physical fight

I don't think anyone's going to die but Mirio's probably going to permanently lose his quirk

Well there's that Smash Tap mobile game if you want that.

Also they're still doing commercials for Battle For All, but I'm pretty sure that's region locked and never coming out of Japan.

I feel like they are trying to tell us something

I'd be fine with any of those grills.

it's probably like if you try to tense up all of your muscles at once. If you keep holding it for as long as you can each time it'll get shorter and shorter, Quirk fatigue etc is usually portrayed as pretty analogous to muscle fatigue so he probably would just need a minute or so get his bearings after red riot unbreakable mode, probably way less for his usual hardening.

Good to see that Eri is holding up. People is realizing that Deku is for the vainilla endgame with Eri

>someone voted for all might
he's pretty much his dad at this point don't fucking do that

This fucking chapter

Is this seriously a fucking shonen?!

>Still pushing this "love interest" meme even though it's been BTFO for over a month now.

Do you know what Shonen is?

God you're a pussy.

>strawpoll.me/12788698

meh, I voted Ochako.
ship is still boring though.

I'm surprised it took them so long to realize how much they fucked up.
It's not like Eri was subtle about the fact that Overhaul was doing some nasty shit to her.

After mentioned the love interest for Eri, there was sudenly a huge amount of votes for Ochako and only for her.

It's like the lad think we don't realize he already took the bait. Grapefag tier desu

Nice try.

Kirishima only has eyes for Bakugou.

Yeah,i know both of those,but was thinking something along the lines of (sorry for bringing those up) Naruto Ultimate storm or whatever they're called.

It's cool that they're both pretty much on the same wavelength, you can really see how Mirio was a candidate.

Come on, it's pretty fucking tame. Even Berserk, has harder shit, and that series is just a shonen with pointless shock value added.

Taking bait once doesn't make you grapefag tier.

Most shonen don't get anywhere near this dark

You know, it's obvious that Hori couldn't think of anything end to put in there so he dragged out their reactions for a whole page.

And yet I don't mind. Their despair is worth it.

They are made for each other lol

Kk grapefag.

I think he's complaining about the lack of action.

>this dark
Dude is just taking a lot of blood from her daughter to use it as a weapon. That's like taking her to the zoo compared with the shit that dude from FMA pulled.

Going full proxy to vote for Ochako does tho.

She wasn't even going to lose

>Little girl getting fucking dissected and put back together every day just to make bullets

Maybe you're just 2edgy user?

Fist of the North Star is shonen, you stupid brat.

Kid, read more manga.

Can some user who reads moonrunes tell us which translation is more accurate?

Why would they need to do that? Just scrape some skin and take a little blood.

>compared with the shit that dude from FMA pulled.

Way to fucking go, user. You just jinxed it.

I think it was implied that he's destroying her body to make the bullets and then reconstructing it again so he can do it all again

FA's. It's always FA's.

Why would she have bandages if the guy reconstructs her body after destroying it?

I mean, the dude's still a better dad than Endeavor ever was

That's nothing.

Overhaul is a fucking monster.

>You know, it's obvious that Hori couldn't think of anything end to put in there so he dragged out their reactions for a whole page.

You seriously think highlighting the emotional impact on the main character was an afterthought?

Bruh, this whole chapter was written so Hori could show you that page.

post final form

>yakuzas are assholes
More news at 11

Nigga are you stupid they just draw her blood

is
is that what I think it is
I've never seen it but jesus fuck dude

Still getting goosebumps from this shit.

there might be a limit, to get tanks full of blood he probably has to do it several times in a row, shit could get fucked up.

If you didn't pick up on this after

A. Lucien straight-up tells you the story is fucking dark
B. The explanation of Overhaul's Quirk
C. Seeing Mirio and Deku freak the fuck out

You might be clinically retarded. They wouldn't be sweating bullets if she was just having her blood drawn.

Quads confirm

Just to remember, when was the last time that Deku talked in past? Was it when he met Eri?

>THE GUILT

How does that even work? If he can "overhaul" someone's body then he can only use the materials already at his disposal.
So he can't drain someone of their blood, fix them and have the blood magically replenish itself.
Otherwise he isn't overhauling shit, he is fucking Onii-sama.

I know, I know, I just wanted to be sure

They could be nervous because they realized she is being experimented on and threated like utter shit, which they should have known already.
A father using his daughter as blood bank is fucked up enough for them.

>Human blood
>and
>cells

They're grinding the poor girl into fucking paste. Read slower

>They wouldn't be sweating bullets if she was just having her blood drawn.

She wouldn't need bandages if OH was fixing her ever time.

Also you'd feel sick too if you didn't save a child who could easily see was in that condition. Especially since that's probably been happening to her ever since her quirk developed.

This had a real impact on me when I watched it all those years ago, I felt seriously fucking empty after this, kinda put the entire thing under a banner of despair, I couldn't look at it in the same way again.

overhaul her arm, drain the blood, infuse blood from someone else to keep her alive, let her quirk magic up her blood again, repeat.
Also of note "contained human blood and cells", it might not just be blood but her body in general he's using.

Human blood has cells, you know.

That could very easily be done with skin or mouth scrapings and blood drawing.

I know but the distinction here implies cells in addition to blood.

why would you mention cells and human blood

>She wouldn't need bandages if OH was fixing her ever time.

Think about it a little harder.

She shouldn't need any bandages AT ALL, because Overhaul can heal any wound with his quirk.

Those bandages are from normal abuse, which he leaves as painful warnings. He admitted as much back when Deku initially confronted him.

Now you're getting why this chapter is dark as hell.

Let's see who's more popular
strawpoll.me/12788859

There's something about this panel that I just love.

More so her father is turning her into paste, and than reassembles her remains back to normal form. Because it is done via-quirk power "magic". It really isn't all that brutal. Now if she was cloned and those were grounded down by another means to get her essence.

THAT would be dark.

Someone post the Japanese page. I'll check the kanji.

Why would he even need all this shit if he is just fucking up her body and fixing it?

dude look closer, you can see her getting torn to shreds. the bandages could either be from physical abuse or experiments

Hori is very good at conveying emotions.

You do realize lost in translation exist. Some words simply do not exist in kanji.

Also, I just noticed that she has cuts all over her arms so might be right.

That was meant to be symbolic.

I'm liking Bakugou more and more desu.

all I want is that top part colored now.

...I feel like I just missed a chapter somewhere, because I don't remember this at all.

Seeing despair on Mirio's face is strange.

>symbolic image of what they believe is happening to her with no fucking proof that also clashes horribly with the actual fucking scene in earlier chapters
>OH MY GOD THEY'RE DOING THIS HORRIBLE HORRIFYING THING

Does no one fucking get this is a setup to make the heroes jump the fucking gun with extreme accusations that will just fall into Overhaul's plan to make the heroes look bad and any searches/arrests as unwarranted?

Fuck's sake.

seeing mirio break his happy go lucky persona kinda hurts

If they tried anything they could probably die and at best get injured by 8 Percents would be aware that heroes are on their tail and went hiding.

I wish the mask was just plain black it would look more slick that whatever he's got going on there.

Could the little guy me Mineta or one of Mineta's family? Maybe he really is the traitor

That's from the chapter where Deku and Mirio meet Overhaul.

Okay, see, I remember that, but for some reason my memory ends at the meeting.

Why would the traitor be with Overhaul instead of Shiggy?

What logic is this?

Speedmemory?

Centipeder's design is fucking great.

Or I had to go do something and never went back to finish.

>muh symbolism
why would hori be so eager to point out OH's quirk, put this scene in, have mirio and deku shitting themselves for an entire panel etc...
Deku and mirio already knew something dodgy was going on before this chapter so the news about his quirk is the only thing that has made them start shitting bricks this chapter.

Well, All for One sure have minions not only in UA but in other villains group. It wouldn't be weird