Soul Eater manga

Would anybody be interested in helping me get volumes 11-25 of the official translation online? As far as I can tell, 1-10 is all anyone's ever uploaded, and the scanlations, while appreciated, aren't the best quality.

I went ahead and put my money where my mouth is, bought the ebook of volume 11 and stripped the DRM out(I'll post some images in thread and a download link if anyone's interested) but I don't have $100 to drop on the whole rest of the series, so I'm hoping we can teamwork this.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0tIgHTIA!4hHDHNAO6S8qWG2nZzDRX5By9DLLRJ1SpYhc9VeAfkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where did you buy the ebook from?

I got it from Amazon, but I think Barnes&Nobele and Kobo also have it.

Stripping the DRM is way easier than I expected, you just need Calibre and a de-DRM plugin and then it's pretty much automatic.

>volumes 11-25
I thought danke would rip them someday, he said it's on his list, but low priority, I think.

I think kindle only have medium quality books available. Still better than nothing obviously.

I'm sure he'd get to it eventually, but I'm hoping to not have to wait that long. And I guess I'm hoping there's a few other people out there with $7 and a lack of patience.

I was actually planning on dropping a good amount of money for digitally released volumes and paperback volumes. When it comes to the paperback volumes I plan on dropping the money on a paypal or so forth so a scanner can buy the volumes and scan them with a machine since I don't have one. If anyone is interested I guess I'll drop my email if you reply.

I did some more digging, it looks like you can also buy the ebooks from book walker, the google play store, and iTunes (though I dunno if it's harder to remove the drm from the itunes version)

Yeah, I can't do scans either, which is why I'm trying to go the ebooks route.

Me neither, I'm still looking for someone with a scanner to give money to so they can scan Excel Saga and other paperback only volumes so they don't have to spend the money themselves.

Are you going to post a download link for Volume 11 by the way? Dumping takes awhile without a pass.

Oh yeah, here ya go

mega.nz/#!0tIgHTIA!4hHDHNAO6S8qWG2nZzDRX5By9DLLRJ1SpYhc9VeAfkQ

I'm really just dumping to keep the thread alive in hopes that someone will want to give it a shot. Might try again on the weekend if there's no takers today.

Thanks man. In the meantime while your dumping you may want to check out Sup Forums and look in the Win-o-threads. There's a few rippers that buy manga digitally. And then there's a couple lurking around on Madokami that are really reliable.

I think a really known ripper named Danke said he would rip Soul Eater completely soon but it's on his backlog and he's usually flooded with requests so he may never get to it. There's also a ripper named Tikal who is planning on it eventually when he get's the money.

I don't know the politics around here well enough to know: is making this same request over in the win-o thread something people would be cool with on there?

Eh Sup Forums typically hates manga and sometimes spamming the request multiple times won't guarantee it'll get fulfilled. The best thing you can do is make a Madokami account and wait for Tikas or Danke to rip it.

There are faggots like Danke that like to rip manga.
Lurk the win-o and post the requests on a release day.

just gonna bump a few more times on the offchance