Reminder that you are all Mongrels

After thousands of generations, not a single drop.

Looks good

>Irish
Hello Iberian brother, Por Favor

Scottish. 23andme doesn't differentiate for some reason. I'm particularly enjoying the 10.6 percent pillaging from the vikings.

>Irish
The only mongrel here is you.

It's not from Vikings, it's from Germans, they have Scandinavians DNA.

I identify as mongrel

At least we aren’t niggers.

>Russians
>Finnish

Pick one

This is always an impressive one. I've seen you post this one many times.

The mutt meme is divide and conquer tactic probably deliberately funded and pushed by people/ organizations to prevent Sup Forums from functioning properly - i.e. uniting together to do raids, trolling, meme creation and in general breakthrough the elite overton window to facilitate the rise of WN - the last stand for our race.

sprololololo

I respect you and your ancestah in keeping your blood pure. My question, would you marry outside a finn and destroy the bloodline? My current dilemma.

>mutt finds out he is only 63.5% white
>calls others mongrels
Nice try, orc

Oh fugg

Fuckin aussie. Eat some more vegemite, you turd

You're a mongrel in terms of ethnicity, buddy. If you were 100% British I'd be impressed.

And that wraps up today's episode of How Aryan Can You Be?

I wouldn't. As a small nation we can ill afford intermarrying with another people.

100 percent british does not exist unfortunately. We were conquered by everyone in olden times.

Hello, 26%

Hello, fellow huwite man.

I agree with your sentiment. This is a major discussion worthy of another Sup Forums post on the topic. Should we destroy pure bloodlines?

Holy shit this is still funny

>when you're more European than Europeans