Why do African American people hate him so much? I can understand latinos and muslims...

Why do African American people hate him so much? I can understand latinos and muslims, but what did he do to black people? Hell, he's more favorable amongst the latinos than he is with the AA's.

Excellent point, which underscores just how truly ignorant and easily manipulated niggers are. And to think they also overwhelmingly chose Clinton over Sanders, when Sanders promised them loads of free shit.

>African American people
you mean like charlize theron?

>African American people
You mean niggers?

niggers nigg

Okay to say black you know

They're been conditioned to hate anything republican, with very few exceptions.

Well the fact he said the first African American president wasn't American.

Because he is not american. He is a fucking nigger

Because he hates Obama and still thinks Obama was born in Kenya.

>Trump supports policies that allows law enforcement to systemically mistreat black suspects. His Attorney General wants to continue to ridiculous war on drug that disproportionately renders harsh sentences on black defendants while letting white ones get a slap on wrist (e.g. crack vs cocaine sentences). Trump supports policies that allows state officials to suppress the black vote. He disparages the first ever black president and continues to spread lies about his birthplace. Trump's base is largely composed of people who hate black people and call them "niggers".
>Why won't black people vote for the God Emperor? I just don't get it.

this is the mental midgetry of Sup Forums

he white

It's okay to say black when referring to niggers now

And in the 70's he was caught charging black people more for rent. Dude's kind of a massive raging dick.

It’s Democrat lies. Most black people love Trump and have conservative values

Pic related

Pets do as they are told

He made them work. It’s the lowest black unemployment rate in decades. Black peoples hate to work.

50 gallons of BBC cum has been deposited in your rectum faggot.

>Why do African American people hate him so much?

They don't.

Black men respect an alpha.

>Most black people have conservative values

>black people love trump

saved for future shitposting

Trump has never ever said anything against niggers.
But liberals have told everyone that Trump hates niggers, so that all they need.

>civic_nat.jpg
top kek

Well then stop breaking the fucking law and smoking crack then.
And stop turning your apartments to shit and being late on payments or not even paying at all and forcing the landlord to go through the costly eviction process and hiring security to keep your friend niggers from sleeping in the lobby and asking tenants for money!
This can all be solved by just not being niggers.
t. Son of a landlord

No (D) after his name. Not plantation approved

>niggers shit up your apartments
Its either charge them more or never have black tenants again.

Sounds pretty based to me

Also, I work in the property management business and can confirm 134% that niggers TRASH any dwelling they stay in. It isn't "waycisst" to charge them more, it's called protecting your investments. When you invest HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars in properties, you're gonna charge the fuck outta anyone who shits it up. This more often than not is disproportionately done by blacks.

Get mad about them facts, bitch. Pay ur tv license or muhammad will fuck your wife during the next weapons sweep.

And Sanders protested with the civil rights movement while Clinton was being a shady lawyer for rich people. He has everything that black people usually want in a candidate.

>No (D) after his name. Not plantation approved
This. /thread

>le based niggers fucking our women!!!!

Niggers are easily programmed by their overlords. If the DNC wants niggers to hate Trump, then they will hate Trump.

Niggers are niggers though. Niggers hate everything on earth, including themselves.

also why are all of the base black people all male?

A few do. The few blacks who manage to escape the ghetto mostly align with the conservatives. Hell,the poorer rural blacks are similar, though they're more indifferent to American politics. The dems are rapidly losing control of these demographics, so they're shilling out welfare to the ghetto rats hardcore. Which, ironically, makes middle class blacks align with the whites. The Dems are losing votes to the unsustainable welfare state and they know it, but the progressives won their miniature civil war so their decline continues.

>most black people have conservative values

In other news... Niggers are apparently dumb.

>Why do African American people hate him so much?

You are making the assumption that AAs are rational humans. They are only as human as their white genetic components allow based on various gene expression. The rest is chimp level stupid nigger animal.

Why does this need to be answered? Thr Democratic party is the black party. Thats the answer.

>>Why do African American people hate him so much?

just a reminder, all the slave ships that brought africans to America were jewish owned.

Most articulate Dindu post I've seen in a while.

The sheer amound of one party devotion among AA's to the dems along with the godlike devotion blacks, especially black women, have for Obama.

Democrats have spent years painting the GOP as racist bigots who only work for the corporate (read: old white men) elite. And they were right (although they did the same thing but had better control of the media). Trump doesn't follow this pattern, but the fact that he has an R next to his name in the ballot box means he's the enemy.

To be fair, most people think this way.

It's true, most blacks, especially the older ones, are pretty christian. Younger ones are just a radical as the Bernouts, though.

Pretty much every landlord was doing that shit back in the 70s.

I thought that way once, but Obama being a lazy dindu helped me to open my eyes and see.