Black rapper btfo by Trannie predator!

theblaze.com/news/2018/01/09/rb-singer-blasted-as-transphobic-for-rejecting-transgender-womans-advances-on-big-brother-show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbnoG2dsUk0
youtube.com/watch?v=PRIFeXjsupo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449454/More-men-raped-US-women-including-prison-sexual-abuse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's right if you don't like boypuss you are transphobic. And, if you don't like nigger dick you are racist.

Even just 15 years ago OG rapers would’ve smashed this cunt in the face just for being a fag in the same house as them.

My how hip hop has fallen to the level of trepidation of scared fat trembling housewives.
Who’s the real faggot here?

>you are xphobic because you’re not attracted to x

Please kill me.

Rappers have always been soft faggots. They just try to look tough.

Damn straight. Imagine Eazy or Cube in that situation. Top fucking kek that tranny would be in a pool of blood.

>Eazy or Cube
You sound like a nigger and 'Eazy' wouldn't even be able to get the tranny off of himself.

>Rejecting the advances
In 2018 it is now a thought crime for not letting the mentally ill rape you

How do they know he isn't journalistphobic instead?

What is consent?

Also fuck trannies, nuke em'

I'd say that Warren G is probably the only one that would smash anyone in the face.

this is an actual article in this, the current year, which is 2018

I guess that it's all "my body, your choice" until a tranny wants to play with it.

Big L, Nas, maybe old Jay Z. Lord Finesse, GZA, RZA, Method... Fuck these new fag loving, Xanny mumble SoundCloud rappers

Pro tip, you don't want to get their blood on you.

This is bollox the public sided with the black guy and everyone thinks the tranny is a cunt

Haha Jay-Z. The biggest faggot of them all.

My body, my choice needs to apply equally to men and women.

He needs to post #metoo.

Yes anyone in the WuTang clan I would guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbnoG2dsUk0

LOL rappers kissing trannies now

It's good when this happens because it's leaking into normie territory and they won't stand for it forever.

Yeah he turned into the typical nig nog. The best rappers didn't live long enough to cuck themselves

Is this today's issue of fake news? Like how yesterday they tried claiming Trump was booed at the football game

Don't forget about David Banner and Bonecrusher.
Or hell, any rapper that in the Def Jam fighting games would have probably beaten this trans freak.

and yet he's still a faggot

Fuck, even Eminem would've fucked (it) her up before the CIA replaced him with some self loathing washed up faggot.

The absolute state of this shithole.

"No way beatch, I'm not that desperate, you is ugly as fuck..oh, you think I don't fancy you 'cos you got a mental disease? OK, I'll just sign myself into the nearest re-education centre, poppit..."

This. Niggers are incredibly homo, it's why they put up a ultra masculine face all the time and have rampant STD problems.

Don't forget The Game.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRIFeXjsupo
>implying the hardest OG niggaz arent "alt-gay"

David banner is an sjw fag. He couldn't suck that dick fast enough

>nigger
>nigger punctuation
>makes a valid point
I'm confused

>Watching taxpayer funded state propaganda in this shithole
Not even once, even my 60 year old mum is disgusted by how far the whole thing has gone

Dre throw real bitches down the stairs just for talking shit.

State-enforced mandatory gay sex is only a few years away from no longer being a meme.

A wannabe cunt actually

>Make out and kiss trannies or else you're a sexist transphobe

Are you niggers ready for the future?

Except he was in the wrong, this is how the convo went

>your only attracted to girls?
>yes
>and you accept me as a girl?
>yes
>are you attracted to me
>what, no
>but your attracted to girls and I am a girl so why don’t you like me??
>what, I never said I didn’t like you, just...
>just what? You see me as a man..
>no, I see you as a women
>then snuggle with me
>*puts arm around her and then pulls away laughing*
>why won’t you snuggle with me?
>err...
>you don’t see me as a women? This is exactly the toxic masculinity I’m talking about
>I do see you as a women..
>then give me a kiss *pouts lips towards you*
>ok *moves head slightly closer then pulls away laughing with all the men at her* hahahha
>this is pathetic fuck you bigot *walks away and goes to bed*

Not that he has to kiss her or anything like that but to say his attracted to women and accepts her as a women but then to refuse to do anything he does with a women to her just proves him as a hypocrite

Seriously. If Natalie Portman likes dicks it's fucking discriminatory of her not to suck mine.

>a women

Why didn't he just backhand hit or punch it in the fucking face yelling that he's going to kill it and dose the body in fuel and torch it like a real rapper would.

Fucking faggot

Of course not. Just because you like a gender doesn't mean that you have to like all of them.
Worst still, that thing isn't even a woman.

I have been listening to rap since I was 8yo, never affected me negatively and is still my favourite music.

They have that, it`s called American prison
>Men are raped more than women
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449454/More-men-raped-US-women-including-prison-sexual-abuse.html

Genuwine had some bangers back in the day.

Everything about them is a cover for their insecurity. Dressing obnoxiously, blaming the white man for the fact their ancestors never did anything to contribute to human advancement and that they're still failures, willing to fight at the drop of a hat if they sense an easy target but if they're getting their asses kicked all their buddies pile on one dude and declare victor, pretend education is uncool because they're too stupid to succeed in it.

Once you realize that the only thing scary about them is that so many of them will murder you for no good reason if the opportunity presents itself. They're a paper tiger. They've only been given the image of the ultimate alpha male because it was in (((their))) best interest. You can't simultaneously be the most alpha male on the planet but complain everyday you're a failure only because your ancestors got their asses kicked so bad hundreds of years ago.

If this is all about identity politics (it is) then more fool this so called rapper for not stepping up to the part and going Grove St on it.
This filthy shemale just destroyed his career, not by making him transphobic but by showing the world what a pussy he is and how her identity politics is stronger and more enforceable than black male identity politics.

I say it again, what a faggot

pay ur tv license or i'll tell the coppers you have a butter knife

Anyone know of any real right wing death squads?

I would like to see extremists measures taken against all faggotry but I do not want to convert to Islam

What do?

he's og and he's an rnb singer

That's fine (not really of course), but calling those niggers eazy and cube like they're your 'homies' is cringey.

Just because you're attracted to women, doesn't mean every woman is attractive to you. There are plenty of uglies out there.

The transgender person is currently one of two nominees this week in danger of being first boot, and it seems like they are the one that is less likely to stay in the house in terms of public vote.

Aka faggot

I don't see the point. Just leave the work to the niggers or diseases.

Jesus that thing is mannish as fuck, even with photoshop and makeup that shit is rough.

a real nigga would have banged that tranny into salvation

Stop calling these males "women".

Not even a comparison.
She was born a women, is a women with a vagina and accepted by everyone as a women, so yes, a woman.
You sound unsecured, repressed homosexuality maybe?
1. He was hugging a 70+ yr old women and snuggling with a 60 yr old women but won’t even touch her, just because he says he accepts her as a women to her face it doesn’t be mean he really believes that
Basic human decency and respect is identity politics? Fuck off

>#metoo
>shutup and kiss that tranny nigger

He only had to stand up for himself but no, had to pander to her views in an attempt to not offend her

pussy

This is actually true. People like Riley Dennis are just masquerading rape culture (against both men and women) with "progresiveness"

the correct thought is there, just poor execution.

>not the odb dirt mcgirt

Also, the only reason most people are voting to save India if they are is because they cause a lot of drama in the house which can be entertaining and call Jonny boring, being one of the less visible ones. India isn't exactly a liked houseguest.

when will this sexual discriminatory bigotry end

a women or a woman?

>implying men have to accept every woman's advances
that's double standard for you

>Basic human decency and respect is identity politics? Fuck off

>You sound unsecured, repressed homosexuality maybe?

Lol you fuck off chutney ferret. I'll hate who I want how I want without any scolding from the like of you you gutter dwelling pasty skin ginger ranga fucktard. I hope you die on the tube on the way home and the London public don't even move your corpse of the seat, just sit of you or step over you with the random Paki spitting on your cadaver flippantly.

I don't even know you but I hate your fucking guts maggot

This soon is going to change again now that they are allowing transgender males (even prosecuted for rape) in women's prisions.

Really when? I know where I'm going for my next holiday!

See

The correct way for him to redeem himself in the eyes of the PC police is to talk about the 'sexualization of the black man'. See Odell Beckham Jr. turning down Lena Dunham.

India's also been exposed for lying. India has complained about drag queens in the house as one of the houseguests does drag, but their twitter shows a difference in opinion.

>Basic human decency
This does not include lying to support people's delusions.

That's a man, not a woman.

Lol no, were voting to save India for trans representation, just because the cis housemates are ganging up on her doesn’t mean she’s not popular
Literally doesn’t matter, English isn’t even your language so don’t try to educate me.
Wow that was low even for someone like u, you should see a psychiatrist because that hate isn’t healthy , hate breeds hate and love breeds love

Eazy wouldn't even try to get it off, that's why he died of AIDS

based nigress.

X would have murdered her, he beat the shit out of a gay cunt in jail for trying rape his ass

And? Maybe that nig has that granny fetish, that he hugged one or two women doesn't mean that he has to kiss the false one

DMX probably would. He's kinda crazy though.

Don't talk about my waifu like that

>you should see a psychiatrist

Look at this fucking kike!

>not letting a tranny fuck you is bigoted
>asking a coworker to dinner gets you fired

neegress is correct

Remember when "transphobic" was not even a word? Remember when "trans-sexual" did not even exist?

"Pumpkin eats local man"

>Progressives mad that an individual exercises bodily autonomy

His body, his choice.

>peoples

she was so close

He wasn't crazy, he was a dude. Dudes hate the LGBT community. Don't let them fag you up and make them respect you with the fear that you will stomp them out. It's why the fags don't bother with Islam.

Just because you say you like pizza doesn't mean you're willing to eat a vegan anchovy pineapple one.

Wait? Isn't this the guy that flashed his pecker last week?

I used to listen to a lot of hip hop when I was younger, now I mainly listen to the instrumentals. I had forgotten about this one.

I remember that.

They were shemales and cross dressers.